Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

people in charge who aren't lowtax are typically very mumbly and aw shucks aw jeez about cleaning out the other brass, assuming they aren't the majority who stand in solidarity in the manner of cops. I don't think anything like that is going to happen

e: I think whatever good points get posted on SA about who to 'get rid of' will probably be ineffectual compared to hundreds of lines in discords that paint bad pictures of those saying such things.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jun 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

what wrasslin move would you wish to see lowtax receive?

I'm thinking lionsault tombstone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKD4u0LxP1o

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

shooting star moonsault styles clash

stupid move, to be taken by a stupid man

e: misremembered the type of flip lmao [cn: Mike Sydal takes a horrible bump from a stupid move]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwZX4XJ0Wxw

Venomous fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jun 25, 2020

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I’m working on remembering my Discord login and/or setting up a new twitter account, for those of you who might care. yes, both of you!

as for Lowtax, he deserves to take a move that’s obviously far more idiotically dangerous than it is even slightly impressive, so I say give him the Shane McMahon push: from a great height, into some steel or concrete steps

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Lowtax deserves an NXT contract, shredding his knees for $250/week in front of 80 Covid-infect Floridians.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

SatansOnion posted:

give him the Shane McMahon push: bloated, red as an overcooked sausage about to burst, working for a father that plainly couldn't give two shits about him

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Give him that powerbomb through a table that made Shane McMahon go OOGH AAH AAGH OOH

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Styles Clash but teach him the wrong way to take it, as a joke

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Have Lowtax play the part of Masato Tanaka in a Mike Awesome match (yes time travel or a substitute for Awesome will be needed)
Then, immediately after the finish, have Lowtax play the part of Mike Awesome in a Masato Tanaka match.

Wait, I asked this question, why am I answering myself.

Also I see like none of you on Bedandroses and it scares me

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i heard the guns n roses forum is bad

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Gumball Gumption posted:

Don't worry, everything will be fine on the mod approved off-site because the mod culture isn't full of it's own systemic issues that need to be worked out.

Our demanded ethical standard for mods and owners of a site is extremely low. It took three instances of domestic abuse for us to revolt, I'm sure whoever runs the show in a new board can clear that hurdle.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Anyone have an active link for the discord?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

weekly font posted:

BnR I’m pretty sure was a reaction to DICKEYE echoing the statements of a lot of queer posters feeling like they were no longer welcome here. I love Dickeye but they can be pretty intense and I’m sure some harsh things were said on the way out but it’s no kiwifarms.

wait B+R is dickeye's?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Vince MechMahon posted:

Anyone have an active link for the discord?

https://discord.gg/Y3qCce

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rigel posted:

Our demanded ethical standard for mods and owners of a site is extremely low. It took three instances of domestic abuse for us to revolt, I'm sure whoever runs the show in a new board can clear that hurdle.

Yeah but imagine if we were better and had a forum that didn't stumble rear end backwards into having a mod also be a compromised Nazi hunter.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Shoot torture rack

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah but imagine if we were better and had a forum that didn't stumble rear end backwards into having a mod also be a compromised Nazi hunter.

That doofus was a nazi full stop. I've known nazi hunters, some decent, some the stuff legends should be written about if it didn't endanger their entire existence. I myself have participated in some low-key hunts, though my strengths have always been as an ambush predator. I've also known multiple nazis that pretended to be hunters, it was something you always had to think about back in The Bad Old Days, and everything about that moron set off major alarm bells in my head that only got louder the more I read about him.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

JOHN CENA posted:

wait B+R is dickeye's?

I don't know if exclusively but I'm like 95% positive she has something to do with it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

That doofus was a nazi full stop. I've known nazi hunters, some decent, some the stuff legends should be written about if it didn't endanger their entire existence. I myself have participated in some low-key hunts, though my strengths have always been as an ambush predator. I've also known multiple nazis that pretended to be hunters, it was something you always had to think about back in The Bad Old Days, and everything about that moron set off major alarm bells in my head that only got louder the more I read about him.

lol yeah, imagine as I'm saying "compromised Nazi hunter" I'm doing air quotes, rolling my eyes, and than also I have arms like doctor octopus from spiderman and half are doing air quotes and half are doing a jerk off motion. I just don't know how to express that level of sarcasm through text.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

well i joined SA for the community not because of lowtax. i kinda like the vibe at b+r so far so imma keep posting there, and whatever off-site the mods come up with and promote, i'll join that one too, it'll be like its 2002 again with all the message boards i can join :)

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

lol yeah, imagine as I'm saying "compromised Nazi hunter" I'm doing air quotes, rolling my eyes, and than also I have arms like doctor octopus from spiderman and half are doing air quotes and half are doing a jerk off motion. I just don't know how to express that level of sarcasm through text.

lmao yeah text is the medium that it's hardest to get across, something I myself am guilty of from time to time. The whole nazi spy ring poo poo was just so incredibly dumb start to finish. You can be a lifelong activist, a hate group expert, even be a reformed member of a hate group - and none of that will make you an effective hunter. It takes an extremely specific set of skills and talents that very few people possess, and even fewer are actually good at. If you're tracking hate groups and someone approaches you claiming "inside information" you have to assume that it's them tracking you back because 99 times out of 100 that's what it is. In the end I hope this is an object lesson to the mods here, if something like this comes up again please god consult some actual experts or just dismiss the advances.

Mad respect to the hunters I've had the privilege of knowing, especially J and M. M most of all, enjoy your retirement homie lol, we couldn't have done it without you.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Lowtax deserves to be left alone. No family, no friends no outlet.

Just day after dreary empty day doing the same empty tasks until he dies, alone, at an old, old age.

Edit:
Or like a stunner onto a 911 or A8 or Nissan maybe?

Jonny Nox fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Jun 25, 2020

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Lowtax deserve to dissolve into a puddle of spinal fluid and mangosteen juice

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jonny Nox posted:

Lowtax deserves to be left alone. No family, no friends no outlet.

Just day after dreary empty day doing the same empty tasks until he dies, alone, at an old, old age.

Pretty rough hearing someone condemn a lying, manipulative, grifting wife beater to my exact life.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

He deserves a sit out tombstone performed by Owen Hart’s ghost

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

JOHN CENA posted:

well i joined SA for the community not because of lowtax. i kinda like the vibe at b+r so far so imma keep posting there, and whatever off-site the mods come up with and promote, i'll join that one too, it'll be like its 2002 again with all the message boards i can join :)

This is exactly how I'm gonna do it. Lash myself to as many lifeboats as possible and just see where I end up thinking has the best vibe

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Edit: Nope was totally off base about it. nvm

Jiro fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jun 26, 2020

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I'll probably sign up for B+R sometime soon but I've been here too long to not see how the SS Something Awful sinks

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, I signed up but I'll be honest it's a life boat right now.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Maybe a mod can answer this - how many unique visitors does SA forum get each day/week?

B&R is pushing 7,000 members already

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Pretty rough hearing someone condemn a lying, manipulative, grifting wife beater to my exact life.

You're my friend, WrasslorMonkey

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MorrisBae posted:

Maybe a mod can answer this - how many unique visitors does SA forum get each day/week?

B&R is pushing 7,000 members already

There's currently 7112 logged in, so that's something of a number.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post but Arivia wasn't called transphobic and I don't think was banned at all. It was Queen Combat who was called transphobic and it appears to be entry number whatever in a very long slap fight.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I too have pulled myself into the BnR lifeboat. this time around I even have all the proper punctuation in my username :unsmith:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post but Arivia wasn't called transphobic and I don't think was banned at all. It was Queen Combat who was called transphobic and it appears to be entry number whatever in a very long slap fight.

Yeah then I totally misunderstood it, I'll amend my post.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Oh Snapple! posted:

No one was outed. Cuntellectual tried to get into a trans discord, their general behavior history and inconsistencies were brought up to the mods of that discord, and when she didn't get in she did the extremely pro move of coming to the forums and outing herself.

This is cool that you are literally trying to gaslight this because you don’t like her, but this is incorrect. When the admins tried to find a post where she outed herself, they were unable. QC outed her and she had multiple days of harassment from people she never knew or met on discord after the outing. It is cool that these are people you want to protect, but I am close to her irl and the story you all put forth because she is a very lovely poster is pretty hosed up

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
I hope that my friends here at the wrestling forum actually believe me instead of a team of recruiters complicit in the outing of a trans person, no matter how lovely they act

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It sounds like both sides are both victims and have done lovely abusive stuff themselves. None of this seems like the healthy way to work it out.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'll always believe MotU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The grudge bans also seem like an unhealthy way to work this out.