Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Mmmmmm hi 👋 this is a rhino🦏 😅 Just thought I'd pop in and say hi🤦 This has been my favourite thread 😉 and I know how hard🍆 you all were willing to work💦💦💦 for that A+💯 in shitposting 💩. Even after all the time⏰ we spent away from each other🤔, I couldn't stop thinking about you!🙊😳I know you'll always be my special little thread, and I hope you get to make the same impression😜 on other shitposters 💩 like you did with me 😈💦💦💦😘🥰.

👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀 goodbye go౦ԁbYe👋 thats ✔ some good👋👋bye right👋👋there👋👋👋 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👋👋 👋НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👋 👋👋 👋 💯 👋 👀 👀 👀 👋👋Goodbye💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads😘

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/natkatcap/status/1276189438515662848

Where else will I be able to post Twitter embeds followed by an imgured screencap in case the OP cowardly deletes it? :smith:

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Mmmmmm hi 👋 this is a rhino🦏 😅 Just thought I'd pop in and say hi🤦 This has been my favourite thread 😉 and I know how hard🍆 you all were willing to work💦💦💦 for that A+💯 in shitposting 💩. Even after all the time⏰ we spent away from each other🤔, I couldn't stop thinking about you!🙊😳I know you'll always be my special little thread, and I hope you get to make the same impression😜 on other shitposters 💩 like you did with me 😈💦💦💦😘🥰.

👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀 goodbye go౦ԁbYe👋 thats ✔ some good👋👋bye right👋👋there👋👋👋 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👋👋 👋НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👋 👋👋 👋 💯 👋 👀 👀 👀 👋👋Goodbye💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Where else will I be able to post Twitter embeds followed by an imgured screencap in case the OP cowardly deletes it? :smith:

I'm going to pretend they're angry because they like the original sure to nostalgia. I'm not going to hazard a guess at what "good old times" they like as well.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Captain Monkey posted:

Well that explains your posting.

Yes?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I never liked this gimmick because I found it hard to read, but I respect your commitment to it. Bless.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I never liked this gimmick because I found it hard to read, but I respect your commitment to it. Bless.

they're not meant to be read, they're meant to be appreciated, like an artwork hung in the Louvre

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Seems the high horse is taking them all home

I couldn’t always read all the way through these, but I always appreciated it 🖤

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

The Discord for the Internet Critic thread in RGD seems to have become the defacto PYF Discord, and they even have an IOSM channel (though it's pretty quiet, so far). Here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/JYydvmJ

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mr.Radar posted:

The Discord for the Internet Critic thread in RGD seems to have become the defacto PYF Discord, and they even have an IOSM channel (though it's pretty quiet, so far). Here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/JYydvmJ

Cheers! I'm already there, but the whole mechanics of getting an embed and then a screencap in the preview (or from the ninja edit before previews showed you embedded tweets), bah.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I never liked this gimmick because I found it hard to read, but I respect your cummies. Bless.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Cheers! I'm already there, but the whole mechanics of getting an embed and then a screencap in the preview (or from the ninja edit before previews showed you embedded tweets), bah.
Copy/pasting a screenshot directly into Discord (no Imgur needed) accompanied by the twitter URL should work I think.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Thank you for your service.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/1276035852636839936?s=21

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/notafurz/status/1275928621119672325?s=21

That well known Buddhist symbol, the Totenkopf.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Goddamn why did this hit so hard?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

So many loving nazis in the replies to that one, holy poo poo.

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

TinTower posted:

That well known Buddhist symbol, the Totenkopf.

lmao

I can tell from the pixels and from seeing a lot of shops in my time

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
HEM:
RPS dismount member print

excuse color
away
right 49c

Contact mind straighten - 9+98@
Unsaid negligent - 349\
Gold Window - 75*3375

Hinder squad performance then
loud bush it went grey relish equal
hook growl rope / honeymoon dolphin
sky drum.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Absurd Alhazred posted:

HEM:

excuse color
away
right 49c

Unsaid negligent - 349\
Gold Window - 75*3375

sky drum.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

HEM:

excuse color
away
right 49c

Unsaid negligent - 349\
Gold Window - 75*3375

sky drum.

*nods in high* good poo poo mate

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
which part didn't you understand pal

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/NunoTei53395917/status/1276288697600786435

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Just saw a friend claim that masks are a mark of the beast from revelations in the Bible. It is by far the most tinfoil hat paranoia I have seen from people I actually know :smith:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

What is it about a piece of cloth across the face that flips the "Time to be a huge fucken baby" switch in people's heads?

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Not sure if the person in question is a troll or not, but seems serious.

https://twitter.com/InspectorNerd/status/1276208389672988672

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Bugsy posted:

It's the weirdest thing, I read those images and a nearby bottle of alcohol just started drinking itself.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Bugsy posted:

the emoji pushes it into probable troll territory for me

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
:psyboom:

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
"We're officially white now." - The Japanese, 2020.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The people who did this

will totally accept the Japanese are white now.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Inceltown posted:

The people who did this

will totally accept the Japanese are white now.

I mean....Germans are white, mostly.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Piss Meridian posted:

Erm....I mean true but?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Aramoro posted:

Erm....I mean true but?

A new kind of freeman on the land person is born! Japan is actually Germany, which is why it's OK I [REDACTED]

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Piss Meridian posted:

That's a concentration camp in the USA

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Piss Meridian posted:

I don't know if you're really missing the joke or I am but... that's not Germany...

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Piss Meridian posted:

the idiots are coming from within the thread!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
More Perfect did a story about Korematsu