Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Subjunctive posted:

Whoa whoa whoa, let’s not jump to conclusions here.

Subjunctive posted:

Whoa whoa whoa, let’s not jump to conclusions here.

Guess I should wake up before posting because :thejoke: went right over my head...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erwin
Feb 17, 2006

JOB POSTING
Software Developers, infrastructure automation, "DevOps Engineers" - SF, Iowa, Illinois, or remote

Who we are: Granular - a software company helping farmers use technology to run stronger businesses. We have several software products ranging from business management and task assignment, to data science and sattelite imagery processing, all in the agriculture sector, with customers all over the world. Agriculture is less affected by the pandemic than most industries, and it feels good to work in a net-positive industry.

Where we are: San Francisco and Des Moines, IA, with a few other smaller locations. Our entire workforce is currently remote, but even in normal circumstances a sizeable portion is fully remote (including me). I don't know the exact number, but I would guess about 20% of 400ish employees.

What we're looking for: Software developers. I'm specifically hoping to find folks for our Cloud Engineering roles, but we also have quite a few other engineering and non-engineering roles available, and I'll happily advocate you for anything that you're a good fit for: https://granular.ag/careers/#available-positions

For the Cloud Engineering roles (insert vape jokes), we're looking for software developers that have infrastructure experience (what lots of places call "DevOps Engineers" but that's wrong and off-topic). I believe we have two openings for Senior Software Engineer, Cloud (Developer Experience) and one for Senior Software Engineer, Cloud (Infrastructure). The former is more focused on developer tooling and the latter leans more towards SRE, but it's all one team and the tools and responsibilities are shared.

The roles involve infrastructure as code (Terraform), software development (mostly Python, some Go, some other languages), CI/CD (we're moving away from Jenkins if that helps), and AWS-based infrastructure that ranges from straight EC2 instances to Kubernetes to Lambda functions. The various software products were separately developed, so the architectures vary quite a bit and that keeps the job interesting.

The Cloud Engineers are our own team, however we're anything but siloed. The application developers write their own Terraform and other IaC, we're just there for assistance as needed and to keep the pipelines as short, safe, and frictionless as possible. We have developer experience software tools that we have created, so the role involves software development as well. The whole organization is on the same page with "automate everything" being the mantra, so there's limited toil but lots of room for automation improvements. We're all on the same team a la the acual idea behind DevOps.

There is unfortunately an on-call rotation, but the rotation is about once every 12 weeks and my two rotations so far have been very easy.

Salary: Not FAANG, but we pay well as far as I can tell. I don't have insight into the ranges, but I started in October and am very happy with the salary I negotiated as a remote senior developer with almost 20 years of experience, including 7+ years of "juicy" DevOps experience - the kind that recruiters step over their own mothers for. We're eager to find someone for the team to sit in the San Francisco office, so if you're a fit for the role and you live in SF, you probably have additional leeway here.

Benefits: high 401(k) match, 12 weeks maternity and 6 weeks paternity (I think), unlimited PTO - I know I know, but they're aware of the stigma that comes with this and from what I've seen so far, they encourage people to take all the time they need. For instance, during the pandemic, we're working half-days on Wednesdays and everyone, especially parents, are encouraged to step away whenever needed, no questions asked. It's a great company, and so far for me they've hit all the right marks regarding work-life balance, happy employees, and being responsible.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Job Seeker

My experience: 20 years working in IT, roughly 10 working in management/business development. Helped a new MSP grow from $0 to over $1m revenue in 3 years. Help desk, Linux/Windows system administration, sales engineering, executive-level, MSP management, documentation, sales support, process and procedure efficiency, workplace analytics, public speaking.

What I'm looking for: Operations or process-focused role where I can help an IT department become more efficient and effective

What I'm NOT looking for: End user-facing roles (e.g. systems/helpdesk escalation), software engineering, direct sales

Where I live: Sonoma County, California

Where I'm looking: Sonoma County, California OR the Greater Seattle Area

When I can start: Shortly OR After moving to Seattle area; relocation help is a big plus but not required

Requirements: Full-time, regular business hours schedule, paternity leave and occasional WFH possibility are big pluses

Can be reached via: Forums PM or email: christopher @ poeticsonline.net

FreshFeesh fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Apr 28, 2020

Peristalsis
Apr 5, 2004
Move along.
My employer is looking for a Rails developer:

- Minimum 1-year experience designing and building data-driven web applications, preferably with Ruby on Rails or similar MVC framework
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming techniques
- HTML, JavaScript, CSS, JQuery, AJAX
- Database design and knowledge of SQL
- Experience developing in a team environment using Git-based version control and software development lifecycle methodologies
- Ability to apply logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments in parallel and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Experience with code reviews, process-driven development methodologies and automated testing (RSpec, Junit, Cucumber, etc.) preferred
- Experience working in a virtual and devops environments utilizing virtual machines, containers, and continuous integration/deployment tools preferred
- Experience working with Linux and the command line preferred
- Experience working in a Scrum agile development environment preferred
- Knowledge of biology and/or statistics a plus
- Remote work requires a stable and fast internet connection for use with organizational laptop

The minimum salary is listed as $55,000, but it's just that - a minimum. You won't get rich, but you won't work any weekends, either. I think it's a pretty nice place to work.

More info here: https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/504894/software-engineerdeveloper

GLBRC is a research center on the UW Madison campus. We're about halfway through our 3rd 5-year grant - theoretically, all of our jobs could disappear at the end of that grant, but it has been renewed twice so far (so, we're actually in the 13th or maybe 14th year of the organization, I believe).

We've been working remotely during the pandemic, but generally we all work at the office, aside from days or half-days people are snowed in or waiting at home all morning for a repairman.

Feel free to post or PM me with questions, but I'm not on all the time these days, so I may not reply immediately.

Peristalsis fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Apr 28, 2020

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
The VA is hiring IT professionals of many different stripes nationwide FYI https://www.blogs.va.gov/VAntage/74479/calling-professionals-va-hiring-nationwide-multiple-specialties-2/

klosterdev fucked around with this message at 20:23 on May 2, 2020

BabyJebus
Jan 19, 2006
edit: positions filled

BabyJebus fucked around with this message at 20:39 on May 16, 2020

madsushi
Apr 19, 2009

Baller.
#essereFerrari
JOB POSTING
Senior IT Engineer - Cloud/Linux specialty - Seattle Area

Who we are: Bungie - a video game developer. We used to make Halo, and now we're making Destiny 2. We have between 500-1000 employees, and millions of players worldwide.

Where we are: Bellevue, WA. (remote to start, but must be willing to relocate when ~this~ is over, can NOT support permanently remote employees at this time)

What we're looking for: A Senior IT Engineer, with a focus on cloud experience and Linux experience, especially at scale.

The job is this: we have been a primarily Windows-based shop (formerly owned by MS, a lot of former MS employees) but we're working on expanding into more Linux tech (general SA, automation/orchestration, containers) and more cloud tech (we have some presence in all 3 big providers). We're looking for somebody with deep experience in one or both of these areas, especially at scale. If we want to run a fleet of 1000 Linux VMs in AWS... what do we need to know? What are the tools for doing this? What are the things NOT to do? Our IT Engineering team tends to have broad general skills (e.g. we can all handle generating our own SSL certificates and you don't need to ask somebody else to make you DNS records or anything) with a couple of specialties per person (networking, or collaboration software, or AD/Windows, etc).

For a senior position, we're looking for somebody with experience running large projects, who can handle things like a budget and talking to vendors, and somebody who can help mentor and train junior engineers in their specialties. This team is responsible for both the studio and its internal operations, as well as running the external production services for our online games.

Salary/Benefits: The salaries at Bungie are competitive for the area, especially on the IT Engineering team. The benefits at Bungie are awesome, and the best I've had in my career.

Partial list of benefits cribbed from our Careers site:
  • Competitive Salaries with Performance and Profit Sharing Bonuses
  • Excellent Domestic and International Relocation Assistance
  • 401(k) Dollar for Dollar Matching up to 6% with No Vesting Period
  • Generous Paid Time Off plan for vacation, sick days, personal wellness, and floating holidays (seriously, a lot of paid time off)
  • Comprehensive Health Insurance for Employees and Dependents (seriously, good insurance)
  • Paid Parental Leave and Back-up Child Care
  • Sometimes, you get to play video games at your desk all day
  • Very casual environment and team
  • And way way more...

FILLED

I'm happy to talk about the role or the team, and answer any questions. I can also send you a direct referral link for the position.

Other IT-related Job Postings:
Bungie IT Openings - We have a few other IT openings, I'd be happy to answer questions about any of them if you're interested in another posting.

madsushi fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Aug 23, 2020

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

I'm a local who keeps an eye on Bungie's postings but I'm not senior level, mind if I hit you up for a referral link if something more up my alley pops up?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

people with law degrees thirsting after bungie engineering jobs explains a lot about the state of destiny

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

I don't have a law degree? My degree is in programming.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I have a master's in Gambit

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

madsushi posted:

Other IT-related Job Postings:
Bungie IT Openings - We have a few other IT openings, I'd be happy to answer questions about any of them if you're interested in another posting.
Anything you can add to the associate sys admin listing? I mentioned it to the wife and she perked up about Seattle area being a possibility.

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

ilkhan posted:

Anything you can add to the associate sys admin listing? I mentioned it to the wife and she perked up about Seattle area being a possibility.

according to madsushi when i asked him and sent in my terrible resume for that job

madsushi:
The ASA position is actually a level above what I usually consider normal help desk duties.

General ladder:
Helpdesk Support Tech - you're helping end-users and doing tickets 100% of the time

Product Support Tech - you're helping end-users and also fixing some application stuff 100% of the time

Associate Sys Admin - you're helping end-users sometimes (20-30%), usually via escalation, fixing some application stuff (20-30%), and working 40-50% on projects (solo or as an assist), Active Directory stuff, etc. You're not checking the queue, tickets would come to you as escalation.

Sys Admin - the only tickets you get are escalations from ASAs, you're working on internal systems and services for the majority of your job

Senior Sys Admin - you're the last line of escalation before it goes to engineering, working on larger projects, especially acting as an assist for engineering, etc.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Job Seeker

My experience: 10+ years of performing complex statistical analysis on large, noisy data sets as an astrophysicist. I primarily work in R but can code fluently in Python, SQL, C, and Fortran. In addition to my technical background, I'm also a strong communicator and work best when part of a team.

What I'm looking for: Data science roles focused on statistical analysis of large data sets, preferably in R or Python. The main reason I'd like to leave academia is that I really want to work in a more fast-paced environment where I get to deal with lots of different and challenging problems. It would also be nice to work on something that directly impacts people, rather than staring off into space.

What I'm NOT looking for: More engineering focused roles.

Where I live: NYC.

Where I'm looking: NYC or remote.

When I can start: Any time in July or August.

Requirements: Full-time.

Can be reached via: Forums PM please.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

dioxazine fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Jul 8, 2020

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Job Seeker

My experience: 16 years in IT operations/infrastructure, starting from helpdesk through sysadmin, and presently an Azure systems engineer.

What I'm looking for: Systems engineer or senior sysadmin for a small or midsize organization. I'm not picky about industry, for now I'm just floating my resume.

What I'm NOT looking for: Helpdesk or desktop support

Where I live: Northern NJ

Where I'm looking: Manhattan or northern NJ, remote until COVID-19 is over

When I can start: Within two weeks of an accepted offer

Requirements: FT, healthcare, 401k, occasional remote work (in the non-COVID world), a decent boss to work for and a decent team to work with

Can be reached via: forums PM

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

MJP posted:

Job Seeker

My experience: 16 years in IT operations/infrastructure, starting from helpdesk through sysadmin, and presently an Azure systems engineer.

What I'm looking for: Systems engineer or senior sysadmin for a small or midsize organization. I'm not picky about industry, for now I'm just floating my resume.

What I'm NOT looking for: Helpdesk or desktop support

Where I live: Northern NJ

Where I'm looking: Manhattan or northern NJ, remote until COVID-19 is over

When I can start: Within two weeks of an accepted offer

Requirements: FT, healthcare, 401k, occasional remote work (in the non-COVID world), a decent boss to work for and a decent team to work with

I may have something for you. I'll send you a PM.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
e

The Alpha Centauri fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jun 17, 2020

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

JOB POSTING - Dallas, TX - Full Stack Developer

Who we are: A 3D/VR software & design agency in DFW

What we need:

A full-stack developer to:

- Create a CMS-like system, that has user-creation, read/write to a database, interface with Amazon AWS services. (Start/stop EC2 instances, gather uptime and cost data, and display this data via HTML).
- Create various database and server backends for video-game-like projects written in Unreal (UE4/UE5), Unity, and webGL.
- Possibility to write some Unreal/Unity code to interface with your backend
- Some server administration (Linux/Windows/AWS/DigitalOcean)

You choose the frameworks, the server OS, the database-type!!! (You will have a great deal of freedom in choosing the technologies you use. If you want to do everything in Node, LAMP, ASP.NET, or Java, you probably can! You get to engineer most everything as you see fit.)

PM me for more details!

Captain Pike fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jun 23, 2020

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Job Seeker

My experience: 9ish years IT Ops; helpdesk, QA lead, sys admin/network admin, systems/network engineer.

What I'm looking for: Systems Engineer; really looking to bridge the gap into senior engineer/architect role for mid to large sized company

What I'm NOT looking for: Helpdesk/desktop and other 100% support roles

Where I live: Chicago IL

Where I'm looking: Chicago/near subs or 100% remote roles, preferably remote for now in Chicago even

When I can start: I'd prefer to give 3-4 weeks notice at my job and maybe take a week off, so 4-5 weeks from acceptance (obviously if the need is quicker, then so be it, I can dump my week off, still prefer to give current job 3 weeks as I have to transfer a lot of knowledge)

Requirements: FT, healthcare, 401k match, good vacation etc. Option for remote work is obviously a huge bonus.

MF_James fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jun 25, 2020

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Captain Pike posted:

JOB POSTING - Dallas, TX - Full Stack Developer

PM me for more details!

PM sent!

thedmandotjp
May 24, 2014

Natural 1s happen!
Job Seeker

My experience: Over a year at a data center. A year and a half of machine learning study/projects on my own.

What I'm looking for: Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist/Analyst, python developer, AWS related roles

What I'm NOT looking for: Tech support, data entry, that kind of thing

Where I live: Ibaraki, Japan

Where I'm looking: Tokyo or Remote. Willing to travel a few times a year or so, not willing to relocate.

When I can start: Immediately. I'm unemployed.

Requirements: More than 50K would be great. Don't really need any benefits. Just money.

Can be reached via: PM or replies

thedmandotjp fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Jun 26, 2020

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
you should add a 1 in front of your salary requirement

thedmandotjp
May 24, 2014

Natural 1s happen!

The Iron Rose posted:

That's the dream. I should clarify that I was just a hardware monkey at the data center. Trying to break into software/machine learning.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

The Iron Rose posted:

Someone with no actual data science experience besides self-learning isn't going to pull down a data scientist salary out of the gate.

That being said, 40k without benefits in a big city is straight up poverty. Maybe aim just a little higher?

thedmandotjp
May 24, 2014

Natural 1s happen!

KillHour posted:

Someone with no actual data science experience besides self-learning isn't going to pull down a data scientist salary out of the gate.

That being said, 40k without benefits in a big city is straight up poverty. Maybe aim just a little higher?
Everything I've been applying to over here has been below that, so I may have my expectations a little low.

I'll make it 50K.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Does Japan give their salaries in pre-tax or post-tax numbers? I assume that also includes evil socialist healthcare already paid for? Those two factors would make a huge difference. I also have no idea what the COL is like in Ibaraki prefecture.

Actuarial Fables
Jul 29, 2014

Taco Defender

Actuarial Fables posted:

Job Seeker
My experience: 2.5yr helpdesk, 1yr system/network technician (tier 2). CCNA R&S certified (and CompTIA A+ if that's an HR requirement). Currently working towards a Bachelors in Network Operations and Security.

What I'm looking for: Part-time remote work - Desktop Support, Technical Support, Helpdesk... anything that involves computers and can be done remotely (Network Admin work would be great but I'm not holding my breath).

Where I live: Traverse City, MI

Where I'm looking: Remote!

When I can start: ASAP

Requirements: Part-Time and Remote. Fine with weekends and odd hours, just can't be full-time. Pay doesn't have to be great as long as I can afford rent.

PM me or send an email to sa@hasaple.com

Posting this again, able to to Full-Time now (still remote only please! I don't want to die early).

thedmandotjp
May 24, 2014

Natural 1s happen!

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Does Japan give their salaries in pre-tax or post-tax numbers? I assume that also includes evil socialist healthcare already paid for? Those two factors would make a huge difference. I also have no idea what the COL is like in Ibaraki prefecture.

Pre-tax. CoL is pretty low here, especially after buying a house instead of renting. There is employer health insurance but it's honestly hard to tell a difference, every place you go takes whatever you have. The only thing that I'd potentially be interested in in terms of benefits is a 401K, but I'd have to be careful since it's kind of illegal for expats to have one. The IRS hates expats. Be aware that if you (assuming you're in the US) ever move abroad and make more than six figures you have to pay taxes twice, where you live and to the US.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

thedmandotjp posted:

Pre-tax. CoL is pretty low here, especially after buying a house instead of renting. There is employer health insurance but it's honestly hard to tell a difference, every place you go takes whatever you have. The only thing that I'd potentially be interested in in terms of benefits is a 401K, but I'd have to be careful since it's kind of illegal for expats to have one. The IRS hates expats. Be aware that if you (assuming you're in the US) ever move abroad and make more than six figures you have to pay taxes twice, where you live and to the US.

Isn't that only if the USA Federal taxes are higher than the taxes paid in your local country which is basically impossible to do because the USA has basically no taxes?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

H110Hawk posted:

Isn't that only if the USA Federal taxes are higher than the taxes paid in your local country which is basically impossible to do because the USA has basically no taxes?

The US has a tax treaty with basically every country in the world, as well, which prevents double taxation. If you aren’t living in an offshore tax haven, it’s a paperwork burden but not a financial one.

thedmandotjp
May 24, 2014

Natural 1s happen!
I've never had to look into it, but you do get some write-offs for local taxes paid. Whether that's 100% or not all depends on the details of your situation, but you're probably going to pay taxes to both governments. Some people give up their citizenship for this reason.

Found a good summary of it

quote:

Since only about $100,000 of David’s income can be excluded, what happens to the other $75,000?

Thanks to updated rules with the IRS, the additional $75,000 is taxed at David’s progressive tax rate (it used to be taxed at the rate that a $75,000 earner would be taxed at.)

In other words, in years past David would be taxed as if he’d only earn $75,000, which would put him in a much lower tax bracket. Fast-forward to the present, and David will pay tax on the remaining $75,000 just as if he earned $175,000. Stated another way, David will pay tax on the $75,000 remaining after the exclusion at the same tax rate he would’ve been paying as if he was paying full tax at the $175,000 progressive tax rate.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I wonder if there are any countries where it's theoretically possible to owe more in taxes than you make.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

People mostly give up their citizenship because the foreign-earned exemption only applies to earned income, and not passive income like investments. If your income is all earned, then the point of the tax treaties is to avoid being taxed disjointly in both places on the same income. You may pay both governments, but it shouldn’t total more than what you would have paid if being taxed by just the government with the highest tax rate. The summary you link basically describes this.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Subjunctive posted:

People mostly give up their citizenship because the foreign-earned exemption only applies to earned income, and not passive income like investments. If your income is all earned, then the point of the tax treaties is to avoid being taxed disjointly in both places on the same income. You may pay both governments, but it shouldn’t total more than what you would have paid if being taxed by just the government with the highest tax rate. The summary you link basically describes this.

You're talking about foreign tax credit, and only some taxes are applicable to get that credit. If you are making significantly over 100k you are almost always going to be paying more taxes than just the higher government rate. There are ways you can try to get around this with accounting tricks, but it's not super easy. US is kind of peculiar in that it punishes ex-pats who make a bunch of foreign income.

thedmandotjp
May 24, 2014

Natural 1s happen!

quote:

US is kind of peculiar in that it punishes ex-pats who make a bunch of foreign income.

Eritrea does it too! Also if anyone is actually checking this thread for hiring purposes, I passed my AWS CCP exam today. Slightly more employable.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Tbh, I’m not too concerned about someone making almost 200k paying an extra 10k in taxes or whatever.

fatman1683
Jan 8, 2004
Anybody have an opening for a remote, part-time/night shift sysadmin or engineer? My government contract is ending in a few months and I'm looking for a combination side hustle/transition role. Short-term is fine, long-term is better, especially if there's an opportunity to switch to a day/full-time role when my contract is up. Background is Windows and cloud, but I'm not unfamiliar with Linux.

thedmandotjp
May 24, 2014

Natural 1s happen!
I'm off the market. Making less than I could but getting the experience I need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moleboy
Apr 20, 2011

Looksy
-Hindsight-

Looking Back, I am sure of 2 things:
1. I should have found the thread before it finished
2. Grimper may have actually done one or two things wrong
Job Seeker

My experience: 6+ Years working as Scrum Master / Product Owner in an Agile Environment. 2 Years experience in SAFE environment

What I'm looking for: Full Time Scrum Master role for 1 or more teams

What I'm NOT looking for: Multiple hat position where I am balancing Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Dev responsibilities

Where I live: Renton, Washington

Where I'm looking: Greater Seattle Area or Remote

When I can start: Within the next couple weeks, have some SAFE certifications I am taking on 7/15/2020 and 2 week notice at current job.

Requirements: Full-time, starting wage of $140k a year

Can be reached via: Forums PM or email: Mungeri2013@gmail.com

Moleboy fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jul 9, 2020