Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

That being said:

The last jedi is the best star wars movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Junpei Hyde posted:

That being said:

It's not even the best Disney star wars movie

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

these men are pawns

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Arcsquad12 posted:

I guess I'll still be active here. But BnR still seems cool, so I'll stick around

Yeah if nothing else this has reminded me not to out my eggs in one basket for internet hangouts.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
flight of the navigator is the best star wars movie

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Leal posted:

What political ramifications has goatse had on the internet and the alt right

Well funny you should ask https://libcom.org/library/goatse-industrial-sabotage

Don't worry, contains no graphic goatse, but does talk about sabotaging work, so still not really work friendly.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Totally Not Mark continues his journey through One Piece with Jaya to Skypiea and I'm really looking forward to how he reacts to Enel

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Skypiea is the best arc, eneru owns

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

The video reminded me of Bellamy getting One Punched which was such a badass moment, too.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Zetsubou-san posted:

The video reminded me of Bellamy getting One Punched which was such a badass moment, too.

It being called back to in dressrossa owned

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

art imitates life

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Cosmonaut Marcus: "The Last of Us 2 Isn't Bad, You Guys Are Just Dumb". It is funny that the games that are the best at simulating sneaky murder are also the ones who want us to really look at man's inhumanity to man.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
I kinda lost track of which anime reviewers are alright in our books, but Mother's Basement looks at the world-building of Yu-Gi-Oh and how it came to be.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Armchair Auteur posted a video about the importance of non-depressing black films:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWcIW23UJeI

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

CYBEReris posted:

art imitates life

Well as the story goes, the designer didn't actually expect Nokia to sign off on that look...

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Flying Zamboni posted:

Armchair Auteur posted a video about the importance of non-depressing black films:

I always check out this dudes stuff. I don't want him wallowing in the low hundreds views the way Cinema Nippon did.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bp3ivWv7Vs

Mandalore looks at Brigador. Which I remember hearing from TB back in the day, but never gotten around to playing it myself.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
He has the worst timing because one of the devs just got outed as a horrific human being. The mods have asked us to not let it spill into other threads so check the Brigador thread in games for info.

The game itself is great and that person has parted ways with the company.

Mokinokaro fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jun 26, 2020

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

DrVenkman posted:

I always check out this dudes stuff. I don't want him wallowing in the low hundreds views the way Cinema Nippon did.

Yeah I've followed the guy on Twitter for a long time before the videos and he's always been posting good stuff. I hope his channel takes off.

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...
Seto Kaiba owns. People who wanna be like him irl do not.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Flying Zamboni posted:

Yeah I've followed the guy on Twitter for a long time before the videos and he's always been posting good stuff. I hope his channel takes off.
Isn't he a goon?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

That being said:

What is star wars?

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

Ariong posted:

What is star wars?

A miserable pile of retcons.

No.1 Special
Apr 4, 2011

DoctorWhat posted:

wait

is this a doom house parody?

Not quite sure. It's possible.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
I like how Mandalore's shtick has slowly morphed into finding hidden gem games that sold like poo poo, getting the devs to put it on sale, and then giving it a glowing review and telling people to go buy it.

Mokinokaro posted:

He has the worst timing because one of the devs just got outed as a horrific human being. The mods have asked us to not let it spill into other threads so check the Brigador thread in games for info.

Good to hear the guy's gone because the game looks like it owns and holy poo poo a whole soundtrack by Makeup and Vanity Set is :fap: I can hopefully buy it without feeling too terrible.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sydin posted:

I like how Mandalore's shtick has slowly morphed into finding hidden gem games that sold like poo poo, getting the devs to put it on sale, and then giving it a glowing review and telling people to go buy it.

Good to hear the guy's gone because the game looks like it owns and holy poo poo a whole soundtrack by Makeup and Vanity Set is :fap: I can hopefully buy it without feeling too terrible.

that and inflating the second-hand market for Limbo of the Lost by a factor of 400

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Worth it for the King of Limbo song.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011

Sydin posted:

His apology was a lie.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

DrVenkman posted:

The dude's content is actually really good, though sadly my interests and his basically don't intersect (I basically don't watch any movies ever) so I don't end up watching much of his stuff.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

Arcsquad12 posted:

Worth it for the King of Limbo song.

Well, it's nice to see Briggs safe and sound,
after all he's been around,
and in my view he should be crowned,
the King of Limbo!

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Mokinokaro posted:

Jesus loving christ alive that thread, lot of new blocks out of that.

The game itself is very cool though yeah.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Flying Zamboni posted:

Good vid

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Alaois posted:

that and inflating the second-hand market for Limbo of the Lost by a factor of 400

Wait, really? I bought ten copies of it years ago for €30 total. Time to get paid.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

JordanKai posted:

Wait, really? I bought ten copies of it years ago for €30 total. Time to get paid.

i've seen prices as high as 1k

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Mokinokaro posted:

Which dev was it?

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

dbzfandiego posted:

His apology was a lie.

So I'm aware and that sucks, but I was more talking about him no longer being with the company and thus buying the game isn't sending money his way.

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

Hmmm. Dr Disrespect, one of the biggest Twitch streamers (also guy who cheated on his wife~) just got permabanned. No one knows fully why but it apparently isn't to do with DMCA or owt like that, and comes hot on the heels of Twitch promising a clampdown....hmmm indeed.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Jamie Faith posted:

Which dev was it?

I don't know his real name, but he went by Gauss here. He was one of the YCS regulars who left when it was trashcanned and apparently went full 4channer chud on the YCS offsite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Kim Justice posted:

Hmmm. Dr Disrespect, one of the biggest Twitch streamers (also guy who cheated on his wife~) just got permabanned. No one knows fully why but it apparently isn't to do with DMCA or owt like that, and comes hot on the heels of Twitch promising a clampdown....hmmm indeed.

Was that the guy who live-streamed from a public restroom?