Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Aphrodite posted:

Where are they going to find any?

Make no mistake, WWE would have no problem filling a crowd of Floridians even after 100% of his roster and crew tested positive. Positive tests are all just liberal lies anyway and its our god given right to die as Americans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Aphrodite posted:

Trump supporters have already demonstrated they’re willing to fill an arena above and beyond average Smackdown attendance

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Bus em in from the old people's homes that's what I say

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Aphrodite posted:

The ICU?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Aphrodite posted:

if they hurry they could tape a few shows with the fuckers from the villages before they die

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

JUNGLE BOY posted:

How can we turn nobody in wwe knowing who else has Coronavirus into a cinematic gimmick match

You put the test results in a briefcase and hang the briefcase over a ring on top of Titan Towers, obviously

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

How can we turn nobody in wwe knowing who else has Coronavirus into a cinematic gimmick match

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Holy poo poo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

loving lmao

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

:vince:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

goldmine

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

No idea of the veracity of this but

https://twitter.com/DayDreamThis/status/1276624364776153088

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

lmao

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

If it's true it gives me a suspicion that someone high up doesn't believe in covid and has been sandbagging because they think it is a waste. I'm spinning this pretty much out of whole cloth, just something about how they phrased the piece about WWE not believing the validity of the testing.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

God drat! Love this thread

Glad the forums aren't dead yet

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

lmao the image of bucky beaver yelling about masks over a PA system

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Welp

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

I threw this in the other thread, but enjoy:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

With at least 30 people having Covid the Corona Rumble writes itself.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

:yowie:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:perfect:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1276636878293237760?s=20

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
Between this and notorious rear end in a top hat Twitch streamer DrDisrespect getting permanently banned for unknown reasons, today is a day for vague tweets.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Vince is infected lol

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Seams posted:

This will end in 100% of the roster getting covid and Vince getting the presidential medal of freedom

This is what will happen. A true patriot!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1276636964595343360

Wow Vince is actually stepping down

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

what, into a grave?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

You think Bryan knows something we don’t know?

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
End of WWEvagelion: Instead of turning into juice everone coughs a lot. Either a giant Cody or Tony Khan bites Vince's head off.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'd imagine the wrestlers that talk to Alvarez and Meltzer normally are probably talking to them now as well as in the company especially since most are super upset

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
"only those that needed to know about our condition would know as HIPPA laws would prevent them from making our names public."

On one hand, yeah.... this is true. On the other hand, you're going to be able to tell real quick who has it and who doesn't since they are resuming TV taping and have announced a lineup for Great American Bash over the next two weeks.

So say you have the fatal 4-way of Mia Yim vs. Tegan Nox vs Candice LeRae vs Dakota Kai. If one of those four gets pulled out of the match, isn't that pretty much admitting that they had COVID and violating HIPPA, or no? Like it seems like the smart thing to do would be to just shut down for a minimum of two weeks, because people are going to start pinning photos to a board and connecting string between everyone based on who is on TV and who is not

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Don't know how reliable

https://twitter.com/Matmenpodcast/status/1276637921580367873?s=20

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

the wwe has no memory of the dream

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

lol fantastic that this could mean Dream, or anyone with Covid.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Didn't Matt Riddle debut on Smackdown the same day the allegations about him came out? I'm not sure I'll believe the WWE until they actually do something

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Astro7x posted:

"only those that needed to know about our condition would know as HIPPA laws would prevent them from making our names public."

On one hand, yeah.... this is true.

No, it's not. HIPAA covers health care insurers and providers, not employers. If you tell your boss in confidence that you have cancer and he broadcasts it in an all-hands email, you have to take it up with HR, not the government.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

forkboy84 posted:

Didn't Matt Riddle debut on Smackdown the same day the allegations about him came out? I'm not sure I'll believe the WWE until they actually do something

The show was taped before the allegations came out but it was told somewhere that WWE knew what was out there when they signed him.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Astro7x posted:

On one hand, yeah.... this is true. On the other hand, you're going to be able to tell real quick who has it and who doesn't since they are resuming TV taping and have announced a lineup for Great American Bash over the next two weeks.

So say you have the fatal 4-way of Mia Yim vs. Tegan Nox vs Candice LeRae vs Dakota Kai. If one of those four gets pulled out of the match, isn't that pretty much admitting that they had COVID and violating HIPPA, or no? Like it seems like the smart thing to do would be to just shut down for a minimum of two weeks, because people are going to start pinning photos to a board and connecting string between everyone based on who is on TV and who is not

HIPAA does not apply to employers, even then it’d only be a potential violation of some other law governing employee health information if they made a specific disclosure without the employee’s consent. I don’t think pulling someone from a wrestling match even in the context of a workplace COVID outbreak rises to that level.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Waffleopolis posted:

End of WWEvagelion: Instead of turning into juice everone coughs a lot. Either a giant Cody or Tony Khan bites Vince's head off.

Kane, süsser Tod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1276641711591170048