Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Brawnfire posted:

"Hi sorry yeah, but I was born a fuckin Nazi so I'm entitled to wear this swastika pendant openly at work BRENDA"

My 1488&Me results just came in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I wonder how much conspiracy and online bullshit comes from people not having real hobbies aside from media and Internet consumption. I dunno, I feel extremely online since I’ve been on message boards since 2000 and I’m only in my early 30s, but I don’t relate to any of that stuff.

I know part of it is online literacy and lovely ‘shops and seeing people fake identities in online communities for months/years and that was all by 15. I just feel like... isn’t there anything better for you to do? Read a real book? Go for walks regularly? Bake!? Cook!?

I get that there are people who do all this stuff and QAnon, but just... how do you get that way by your early 20s? And then make it a public persona? Sorry for the stream of consciousness, just some stuff that’s been on my mind lately.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/izs/status/1276424491048947712?s=19
Hope he has to explain this to his kids

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I like the post about how expensive kids are next to how much he hates people who see their pets like kids. How much did it cost you the last time your kid ate a bar of chocolate, Isaacs?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Was just about to post this! So here, have a lengthy screencap:

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Boywhiz88 posted:

I wonder how much conspiracy and online bullshit comes from people not having real hobbies aside from media and Internet consumption. I dunno, I feel extremely online since I’ve been on message boards since 2000 and I’m only in my early 30s, but I don’t relate to any of that stuff.

I know part of it is online literacy and lovely ‘shops and seeing people fake identities in online communities for months/years and that was all by 15. I just feel like... isn’t there anything better for you to do? Read a real book? Go for walks regularly? Bake!? Cook!?

I get that there are people who do all this stuff and QAnon, but just... how do you get that way by your early 20s? And then make it a public persona? Sorry for the stream of consciousness, just some stuff that’s been on my mind lately.

Used to be to get to that point you had to find your own crazy little echo chamber to fall down. Content didn't seek out the user as much as it does today so you were unlikely to get into some weird poo poo unless you were already kind of weird, and in the process of sifting through all the disorganized lovely geocities pages and russian romsites you (hopefully) learned what to look out for in order to not brick your computer or get scammed. Facebook pretty much comes factory installed on your phone, and streamlines the process by offering up a selection of the internet's finest echo chambers, conspiracy theories and scams, complete with real, live testimonials from real people who want to be friends with you so you know you can trust them. Casual computer touchers just learn to look for a button to press. I've lost count of the amount of times I've watched people stare at a simple "are you sure y/n" and assumed they were reading the text only for them to turn around and go "what do I do?" "Well what does the box say?" "Oh.... so.... I should click yes?"

Nastyman has a new favorite as of 23:30 on Jun 26, 2020

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

By this measure I'm probably the most privileged motherfucker on the face of the earth who isn't a millionaire.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

i am pretty sure that guy is a millionaire. wasn't he one of the npm founders?

AlliedBiscuit
Oct 23, 2012

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?!!
Cop in the family posted this. In addition he keeps posting videos of protestors saying mean things to cops as though it excuses the kind of poo poo they do. "We're just here to protect these peaceful protestors and they're being SO MEAN. They're lucky we don't kick their asses!"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This whole thing somehow made all those r/ChildFree folks hollering about "crotch droppings" seem a bit more sensible.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Very telling that the lion's had the color photoshopped out so it's black.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I like how he made sure to sneak in an "Its okay to be white" in there while he was at it.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Imagine struggling with infertility for years and then reading that first tweet.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:toot: I wonder what finally did it.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

:bisonyes:

So long, fuckstick!

e: https://twitter.com/Hbomberguy/status/1276678514201309184

SneezeOfTheDecade has a new favorite as of 02:02 on Jun 27, 2020

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Looooooools. And suspended usually means for good too when it comes to twitter. So long, see you in gab/parler never you insufferable gobshite.

Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

All the world's a stage I'm going through

Why can't you like someone's suspension notice? I feel like this would be the most popular thing he's ever done on Twitter.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

AlliedBiscuit posted:

Cop in the family posted this. In addition he keeps posting videos of protestors saying mean things to cops as though it excuses the kind of poo poo they do. "We're just here to protect these peaceful protestors and they're being SO MEAN. They're lucky we don't kick their asses!"

Please post this at him tia

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bobby Digital posted:

Please post this at him tia

That or the tictok of the guy who says he'd put down his badge and gun and step into the ring with anyone who stepped up who then made another tictok saying that everyone needs to stop trying to take him up on that offer because too many pro boxers are think acab.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Runcible Cat posted:

My 1488&Me results just came in!

Ladies, if your man has one thousand four hundred and eighty‐eight pairs of chromosomes, that ain’t your man. That’s a pond creature.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Brawnfire posted:

I will never cease to be amazed that "getting a president" is considered to be the legit end of racism and a balance to a history of systemic injustices.

A president.

Not even going into what a hell of a time they gave Obama; even if everyone had celebrated the momentous election of a Black man in the USA, it would be like a fraction of a pale ghost of a whisper of a suggestion of a nod towards the representation and recompense deserved by oh you know what we all know where I'm going with this, point is poo poo sucks and one president means like, nothing in the context of American racism.

Yes but the first black president was also coincidentally the only president ever. It's not like there are 44 other white presidents or anything.

:bisonyes:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

:eyepop:

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the loving god-emperor self insert avatar just ties this whole thing together, holy poo poo. a complete profile of Lowtax, the man

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Lowtax is streaming rn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o53qMAMW1M

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Lol it's been taken down for "graphic content"

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

This video has been removed for violating YouTube’s policy on violent or graphic content.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sexual Aluminum posted:

This video has been removed for violating YouTube’s policy on violent or graphic content.

I tuned in for a few seconds to see what he was up to and it was that annoying gif of dogs mating and then one of them barfing.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
What happened?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

He's back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhqCCssIbyw

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Be free you glorious post

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

He is high as a loving kite.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

A few people and I started liveposting what he was saying around here in c-spam

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3929005&userid=167109&perpage=40&pagenumber=5#post506068294

While I'm here, why not visit lovely C-spam?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I'm not trying to make light of this or be glib or anything, but I'm genuinely worried about Lowtax hurting himself right now. Like yeah, gently caress him and he's a bad person but he's also obviously having a crisis right now (even if one of his own making) and he's really clearly not well.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
He's cray.

Says "believe men" and I think he says his spine was always fine?

https://twitch.tv/662687461

Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

He's had every opportunity to respond to these accusations. He literally, right now, owns the forum full of people demanding he answer the accusations. There isn't a safer space in the world for him to confront his accusers than in a venue where he has absolute control.

And yet, loving nothing. I'd have been more impressed if he'd come in here handing out megabans and going ballistic, instead of slinking away to tell The Truth to some MRA shitheel.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Maybe he's looking to cash in on the manosphere's grift scene?

Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

ultrafilter posted:

Maybe he's looking to cash in on the manosphere's grift scene?

Sure sounds like it. That's some textbook "boohoo the SJWs weren't fair to me" bullshit there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
https://twitter.com/RivkaGheist/status/1276714067256729600
:discourse: