Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

He just said believe men.

rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

"here's the thing about police reports... that's just what they observed"

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

MockingQuantum posted:

i'm not loving opening that link, somebody needs to give us the cliffnotes version once it all falls apart

hes bitching about his overpriced cookies and that sometimes you have to believe men and police reports arent a court system and he shaved his crazy man hair seemingly to make it so he'd look less crazy but its not working

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

his voice gets really squeaky when he gets worked up, right now yelling about the court system

will stop liveposting if people want me to

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

T-man posted:

"here's the thing about police reports... that's just what they observed"

"that's like, just your opinion, man"

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

exmarx posted:

the forum is on the computer

watching people wind each other up like this is weird as hell

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

MockingQuantum posted:

"that's like, just your opinion, man"

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

also he commented on the gtr with 'i was gonna lease one but now i cant'

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

T-man posted:

his voice gets really squeaky when he gets worked up, right now yelling about the court system

no keep going, this is 100% better than actually having to watch lowtax

thank u for ur sacrifice

Smekerman
Feb 3, 2001

T-man posted:

never stop (live)posting imo

Nineball
Mar 27, 2010

He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *fucked him over* personally with his socio-economic theory. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

T-man posted:

I deeply appreciate you taking the psychic damage for us. I refuse to give that piece of poo poo any higher of a number on his views counter

The Fat Swordsman
Feb 13, 2012
Everything I've heard, watching this for 3 minutes, is that he's a narcissist and needs to control the narrative. That's it. Just gotta have that attention.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

"im doing this just because i want to... not going to submissively just sit here but i know it doesn't matter but for my own sake and my own... i refuse to be you know... i'm doing this for my own sake"

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Giga Gaia posted:

hes bitching about his overpriced cookies and that sometimes you have to believe men and police reports arent a court system and he shaved his crazy man hair seemingly to make it so he'd look less crazy but its not working

wooooow this is some next-level desperation. I've seen men called out for abuse in the past, and they all run to the right because there's this deep, inherent fear in white cishet men that their lives could be destroyed by a false accusation of abuse, so the "you could be next" kind of rhetoric unfortunately works on a large number of dumbasses

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

i think he just admitted he hit her lol

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Giga Gaia posted:

also he commented on the gtr with 'i was gonna lease one but now i cant'

"think of the kids? but but but think of my nissan :qq::qq::qq:"

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

he's putting his shoe on his head for an old, old meme

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
Wow, he's having a whole thing about how police reports aren't a conviction in a court of law. Like that's literally is entire point.

He's a fat socially inept completely disconnected from reality piece of poo poo who has somehow manipulated his way into getting an entire internet community to financially support his slothful lifestyle and provide him access to a continuous supply of women to abuse.

Lowtax did it everyone, he raised his vibrational level beyond that of all previous masters and has become the Ur-Goon.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Dreylad posted:

watching people wind each other up like this is weird as hell

As the puppetmaster who has been controlling everyone's actions behind the scenes this entire time, because of how smart and intelligent I am, it has made a truly blissful and harmonious sort of sense... Ah, if only you all knew...

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

Grapplejack posted:

taxman's live
lowmirrorneurons

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

hes not even really running to the right or anything hes just doing that thing hes done his entire career where he acknowledges that everyone hates him and its just crazy that people hate him

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

he's obsessing over the number of negative votes he gets on youtube

"this is funny"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tato posted:

THE WORLD IS YOURS....

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I think a lot of them would probably pepper spray you if they could
Like they're of the mindset that creates the cops that drive their cars through protestors or knock over old men and cause them head trauma

But do they literally have guns? No, probably not.

lol

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

T-man posted:

he's putting his shoe on his head for an old, old meme

an 06 4chan classic. is he gonna reference boxxy next

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

ill let t-man handle this because they'll do a better job of it but its like insanely embarrassing

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

"right now i'm in a position where nobody is going to defend me... because then you're going to get the mob after you"

"my patreon's at like 12 cents now"

"so good at beating women appearantly"

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

lol

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

"im an internet relic, i'm a dinosaur... heheh yeah the IRS is mad about a lot of things"

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Prester Jane posted:

Wow, he's having a whole thing about how police reports aren't a conviction in a court of law. Like that's literally is entire point.

He's a fat socially inept completely disconnected from reality piece of poo poo who has somehow manipulated his way into getting an entire internet community to financially support his slothful lifestyle and provide him access to a continuous supply of women to abuse.

Lowtax did it everyone, he raised his vibrational level beyond that of all previous masters and has become the Ur-Goon.

don't ascribe more power to him than he actually has or deserves, I joined in 2012 and by then it was already patently apparent that most goons gave money to the forums because they value the community, not because of anything to do with lowtax

unfortunately there's always been a (very loud) minority of posters that are just thirsty as hell for a forty-something dumbass manbaby abuser

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

"i have been running the site!" cracking at the end

"was i accused of hitting [Emily] I don't remember that"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

T-man posted:

"im an internet relic, i'm a dinosaur... heheh yeah the IRS is mad about a lot of things"

ahahahahah

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

MockingQuantum posted:

don't ascribe more power to him than he actually has or deserves, I joined in 2012 and by then it was already patently apparent that most goons gave money to the forums because they value the community, not because of anything to do with lowtax

unfortunately there's always been a (very loud) minority of posters that are just thirsty as hell for a forty-something dumbass manbaby abuser

It was meant as Gallows humor friend, not as a serious observation.

Smekerman
Feb 3, 2001
oh nice, he should break out a leaky onion next, I love his greatest hits

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
how drunk/high is he

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

"the whole is why i stepped away from the forums is because people asked me to... I vanished and I guess that's wrong now?"

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
how much do these cookies cost? i've never heard of them

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

T-man posted:

"right now i'm in a position where nobody is going to defend me... because then you're going to get the mob after you"

"my patreon's at like 12 cents now"

"so good at beating women appearantly"

lol he's clearly done 0 self-reflection on any of this

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

rudecyrus posted:

how drunk/high is he

i dont think hes too hosed up on drugs or anything but hes definitely emotional and trying to cover it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

"MY LAWYER SAID EVERYTHING'S FINE"

"OH poo poo 581 PEOPLE WATCHING? I SHOULD FILM MORE OFTEN"