Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1275973935276847104?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh hell yeah will be glad to hear those guys again.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Rarity posted:

If the forums die then let my final words in this thread be a smug gloat to all the Naitailures to WRAP IT UP

I think I'll go with GO ACE!

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Hiromu really made YTR seem like Jason Voorhees before the match.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

If the forums die then let my final words in this thread be a smug gloat to all the Naitailures to WRAP IT UP
the forums could end before Naito’s glorious reign atop NJPW. Take that, Lowtailure

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

the forums could end before Naito’s glorious reign atop NJPW. Take that, Lowtailure

gently caress

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I'm glad that staying Tranquilo, not giving up and Passion of the NaitoJeffrey all worked out in the end :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Lowtax doing the job harder than BUSHI, drat

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

BUSHI is gonna beat YOSHI-HASHI

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Being a YH fan is pain, but surely he can't hurt me that much, right :ohdear:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

He didn't invent a new move just to go down after one match, Yoshi-Hashi is gonna feel the wrath of the F5 MX, brother.

(was that the first time he did the F5 MX, I honestly don't know)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

nope

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
If BUSHI beats Y-H im gonna go to Japan and kick Gedo in the shins for one whole hour

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

It'll be like the SHO/Shingo storyline except terrible

Fad
Nov 13, 2002

I dont care.
You know I was kind of okay with this place dying so I wouldn’t have to see all the BUSHI slander. BUSHI rules.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

If BUSHI loses it's proof that Gedo has lost touch and should hand the booking reins over to me.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

If BUSHI loses it's proof that Gedo has lost touch and should hand the booking reins over to me.

Gedo booking a BUSHI/YOSHI-HASHI match in the first place should be proof enough

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Just have a New Japan Dad come out in a BUSHi mask to get a MOTYC out of Yoshi-Hashi

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1276628805340344320?s=19
NJPW Twitter calling Yoshi-Hashi a dumbass

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I might need to update the Yoshi-Hashi AV if/when the money stops going to the cookie freak.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
that can't be bushi he's not wearing two shirts

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gumball Gumption posted:

I might need to update the Yoshi-Hashi AV if/when the money stops going to the cookie freak.

That is the look of a man who doesn't realise that he's in the middle of a promo photoshoot

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He looks like someone just woke him up and he's still kinda high

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Seams posted:

that can't be bushi he's not wearing two shirts

He’s wearing a skin-colored t-shirt

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That's the face you make when you think it's your day off and start blazing up, but the manager calls and says you're an hour late

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I can't loving get over that face.

YH gonna beat BUSHI then he's gonna clown Goto in the next round. This is gonna be a big year for my main man!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

code:

h a p y b a r s b a y

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Prediction: Y-H will have a shockingly good match with BUSHI and then an inexplicably terrible match with the Goto/EVIL winner.

What Y-H really needs to do is become the next Yano with a Drunken Master gimmick or something. Just lean into his sloppiness and weird facial expressions.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Y-H vs EVIL sounds like it would be a really slow slog yeah

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Can you make a taco fly into his mouth please

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Price Check posted:

Prediction: Y-H will have a shockingly good match with BUSHI and then an inexplicably terrible match with the Goto/EVIL winner.

A terrible Y-H match can never be inexplicably terrible.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Ganso Bomb posted:

I can't loving get over that face.

YH gonna beat BUSHI then he's gonna clown Goto in the next round. This is gonna be a big year for my main man!

how could you not love YH

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?

Price Check posted:

What Y-H really needs to do is become the next Yano with a Drunken Master gimmick or something. Just lean into his sloppiness and weird facial expressions.

How dare you suggest someone steal Kanemaru's gimmick?!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rarity posted:

This but also with the additional :lmao: that KUSHIDA left this company because he was sick of being frequently booked but only as a junior, to sign with a company that rarely books him and it's only as a cruiserweight

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

This but also with the additional :lmao: that KUSHIDA left this company because he was sick of being frequently booked but only as a junior, to sign with a company that rarely books him and it's only as a cruiserweight

Also stick him in a crowd to stand and cheer and expose him to COVID-19 so all in all an amazing career choice

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

When Kushida left I thought "oh, probably not a good move but he has run out of things to accomplish in NJPW"

Now I honestly have no idea what he was thinking. Nothing about his time in NXT seems better and nothing about it is terribly surprising.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
You'd think that people would start to realize that going to WWE isn't actually much of a career move at this point.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
I thought KUSHIDA also wanted to live in the US for awhile and this was his chance to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Feel bad that KUSHIDA made his US move before AEW started. I don't really care for AEW but I think they'd have done him better than literally throwing him in the garbage.

https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/1276778558640123904?s=19

Cerebral Bore posted:

You'd think that people would start to realize that going to WWE isn't actually much of a career move at this point.

The Sareee Instagram Q&A about her WWE move was sad