Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Disgusting Coward posted:

One thing I find interesting [it's probably not interesting] is how ol' Richy poo won't just, flat out say he didn't abuse anyone. It's all "oh I've never been convicted" or "there's a mob making accusations" or "doesn't matter what I say, the internet poison mob has decided" and so on. Like, he's already a grifting, tetchy, tax-dodging drug addict who abuses women, why is an outright lie the one line he won't cross?

Did he actually say that? I shall laugh deeply and heartily if he did. The irony is about a Richard Scale 9.1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i dont know if lowtax actually had spine surgery

he claims hes had a lot of surgery on his cervical vertebrae, but thats your neck bones, and when they operate on your neck bones they actually go in through the front of your neck, because the spinal cord is at the back. he'd have a big scar on his throat if he'd had any surgery there.

source: my mum had cervical vertebrae fusion

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

dangerburrd posted:

Upon reflection there’s one bit of new info in the stream and it’s that he doesn’t even like the cookies that much

This is a crime against fatness

nightonthesun
Apr 23, 2002

That response always bothered me. Lol

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Ugh

Beet
Aug 24, 2003
You can almost hear the leer

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

ChubbyChecker posted:

there was an a/t thread by a former furry, and pedophilia and zoophilia were a part of the culture. furries shouldn't be allowed on this site

Hell, there was a thread here just last year about some big name furry who was outed as a dogfucker and furry goons brigaded it to shut it down.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Shawon Dunston posted:

And he said himself, they taste like nothing

tbf to goldbelly, purveyor of fine cookie products for rich idiots, he was probably just so high/drunk that his tastebuds were numb

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I'm home and back on my bullshit

Beet
Aug 24, 2003

Android Blues posted:

tbf to goldbelly, purveyor of fine cookie products for rich idiots, he was probably just so high/drunk that his tastebuds were numb

ah poo poo yeah you're probably right. I've never had seven hundred dollar cookies before so I guess I'm just out of the loop

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013

juggalo baby coffin posted:

i dont know if lowtax actually had spine surgery

he claims hes had a lot of surgery on his cervical vertebrae, but thats your neck bones, and when they operate on your neck bones they actually go in through the front of your neck, because the spinal cord is at the back. he'd have a big scar on his throat if he'd had any surgery there.

source: my mum had cervical vertebrae fusion

At several points in the stream he doesn’t seem to have his story straight on what exactly is wrong with his spine but he’s very obviously hosed up and doesn’t seem to have a story straight on anything

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

cervical vertebrae

You claim to have had cervical vertebrae surgery, but you don’t even have a cervix. How do you plead Mr Lowtax, if that even is your real name.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I'm home and back on my bullshit

Woah

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

hadn't seen that last one, it got me good

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Oodles posted:

You claim to have had cervical vertebrae surgery, but you don’t even have a cervix. How do you plead Mr Lowtax, if that even is your real name.

For some reason this made me imagine Lowtax putting out Kevin Spaceys "living as a gay man" letter with find and replace for his own information.

Colorfinger
Feb 5, 2001

has anybody let lowtax know that he could have bought cookies at his grocery store yet? maybe even rainbow sprinkle ones

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

dangerburrd posted:

At several points in the stream he doesn’t seem to have his story straight on what exactly is wrong with his spine but he’s very obviously hosed up and doesn’t seem to have a story straight on anything

he said in the stream he'd had vertebrae replaced with plastic which i dont think they actually do

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

Xotl posted:

I never did keep up on drama, so I still don't know what happened to Fisty. Hope she's chilling out therre somewhere.

i know this was several pages ago, but i was just thinking yesterday about a poster named tilala and the guy that married her. but i couldn't remember his name. i remembered there was pants in the name, almighty pants, its in this image. rip tilala, and good on you pants, you gave her some joy before she passed.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

he said in the stream he'd had vertebrae replaced with plastic which i dont think they actually do

Metal mixed with polyethyline supports I think?

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Colorfinger posted:

has anybody let lowtax know that he could have bought cookies at his grocery store yet? maybe even rainbow sprinkle ones

i used to live near one of the places he apparently got poo poo from and while its like "world famous" it actually kinda sucks and every single local goes around the corner to a tiny one with no line. its literally paying extra to get one of my city's biggest tourist traps delivered.

ive had better cookies from the loving supermarket. like the place has a specialty that i'll admit they do pretty well and it's not cookies! nobody goes there for the cookies.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

does anyone want to go halfsies on a goldbelly monthly subscription box? lmk

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Kortel posted:

Metal mixed with polyethyline supports I think?

i guess it could be that. what they did for my mum was replaced the damaged part with a metal cage full of bone stuff that would grow out into a new mass of bone over time. it meant she couldn't do a lot of stuff for a long time while the new bone grew

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
if any of you masochistic painjunkies ends up listening to his schpiel on the dick masterson show, lmk if they start talking about how much they hate me, how horned up my pokemon smut made them, etc.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Dolomite posted:

i know this was several pages ago, but i was just thinking yesterday about a poster named tilala and the guy that married her. but i couldn't remember his name. i remembered there was pants in the name, almighty pants, its in this image. rip tilala, and good on you pants, you gave her some joy before she passed.

Wait, forums poster AlmightyPants got married?

No way.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

wouldn't this be criminal fraud

I know pretending to be a charity is but im just assuming exaggerating/faking a medical disorder could qualify too

kind of moot if its civil fraud since its not like anyone would see their money back lol

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

nightonthesun posted:

That response always bothered me. Lol

funnily enough his one questionable album with questionable 'content' is now deleted/hidden
but north, in fact, remembers

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

thank you I've been thinking about that stupid toilet image for years

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

AntherUslessPoster posted:

funnily enough his one questionable album with questionable 'content' is now deleted/hidden
but north, in fact, remembers

when i went to try and find those holiday pics with the lolita boat stuff they were gone, hes clearly been reading this thread he's just been too much of a coward to account for himself

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Don't worry, I'm sure the other mods have seen what Burt has been up to and will hold him ac- Hahahaha sorry I couldn't finish typing that

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

ChubbyChecker posted:

there was an a/t thread by a former furry, and pedophilia and zoophilia were a part of the culture. furries shouldn't be allowed on this site

The kind of fandom social fallacies thing that let that poo poo be tolerated by the normal folks isn't a furry thing, it'a a fandom thing, and a rot that sets in any fandom situation, whether here, furries or speculative fiction unless aggressively policed against, which some groups in both furries and SF/F are starting to work on. Those rots are a fandom rot; SF/F is currently dealing with some poo poo where some respected authors were outed as grooming someone in a pretty Lowtax was, just for one thing.

Also, being someone who is more then a little aware of other fandom and their dynamics, the 'kosher' (and not kosher :suicide:) horniness isn't a furry thing, it's that furries are honest about it, other fandoms are just as 'a thing' about it.

Tangentally, I reckon there's some good chance that Lowtax was a 'patron' of Schmorky.

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

Heartcatch posted:

Wait, forums poster AlmightyPants got married?

No way.

I believe it was him. I know for certain it was somebody with "pants" in their name. He married tilala shortly before she passed away. I remember talking to her and she was extremely happy.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Colorfinger posted:

I would hand bake all the cookies you'd ever want for 69 bucks a batch, jesus christ

G.A.P.O.
Jun 24, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How long do you think it'll be before Lowtax fires up the ol' GTR for one final spin around the closed garage

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

G.A.P.O. posted:

How long do you think it'll be before Lowtax fires up the ol' GTR for one final spin around the closed garage

We can only pray for this event.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Just noticed Colorfinger's posting again. Good to see some old faces here!

Anyway, without further ado:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Dolomite posted:

I believe it was him. I know for certain it was somebody with "pants" in their name. He married tilala shortly before she passed away. I remember talking to her and she was extremely happy.

I'm going to leave him a message right now. I don't know how often he checks SA these days ever since the GBS purge in 2012.

I'll get back to you when I find out.

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

The subject’s probably moved on while I’m typing this, but yeah, I still enjoy that kind of “you make fun of me, I make fun of you, nobody takes it seriously” kind of humor, at least in theory. The problem is that it turned out a lot of people throwing around insults were taking it seriously. Roasting is all in good fun, bullying isn’t.

That’s enough of my poorly articulated sincere-posting. I’d post old pics but I’m on my phone and don’t have any, so enjoy/argue about this stupid thing I made during the PPJ saga until I get home:

heres to

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

StratGoatCom posted:

The kind of fandom social fallacies thing that let that poo poo be tolerated by the normal folks isn't a furry thing, it'a a fandom thing, and a rot that sets in any fandom situation, whether here, furries or speculative fiction unless aggressively policed against, which some groups in both furries and SF/F are starting to work on. Those rots are a fandom rot; SF/F is currently dealing with some poo poo where some respected authors were outed as grooming someone in a pretty Lowtax was, just for one thing.

Also, being someone who is more then a little aware of other fandom and their dynamics, the 'kosher' (and not kosher :suicide:) horniness isn't a furry thing, it's that furries are honest about it, other fandoms are just as 'a thing' about it.

Tangentally, I reckon there's some good chance that Lowtax was a 'patron' of Schmorky.

it's this

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

someone has awaken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari