Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Odd posted:

Ok i forget who had the original dream of "Shiddy" the guy who would come in and just poo poo on their dream board game and say "Shidded again!" every turn but whoever did it needs to reign him in because this dude hes been in my dreams for the past week. I can't take this anymore. And, as in the first dream, the only response to these shenanigans was to say "Shidded again!" and move on.
Here is what he has ruined:
- A board game like monopoly except all the properties were planets and moons from our solar system
- The entire concept of salad (I don't know, it was a dream but all salads forever have been shidded on)
- Most of my family and all of my pets i've ever had, dead or alive
- The Sega Dreamcast
- Me
- A second, less horrible Shiddy who would only shid on things that were appropriate (i don't remember this one very much but apparently there are things that it's okay to poo poo on and say shidded again)

I can't sleep like this any more

lmao sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

trying to jack off posted:

i had another quick flick through the last thread and started cracking up at "i just ate a bunch of beans and now i have to take a poo poo" asnd then everyone applauding

classic

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

i had another quick flick through the last thread and started cracking up at "i just ate a bunch of beans and now i have to take a poo poo" asnd then everyone applauding

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

shidded again

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

keep thinking "a second, less horrible Shiddy" and laughing prodromally at random intervals

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

keep thinking "a second, less horrible Shiddy" and laughing prodromally at random intervals

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

had one last night where there was a new banjo-kazooie and i was super hype for some reason, only then i found out the enemies were sikhs who wanted to kill lesbians and i woke myself up with how insanely disappointed i was in rare

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also everything was cartoon cutout style a la paper mario or the new yoshi and the sikhs were like super offensive looking

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fungah! posted:

had one last night where there was a new banjo-kazooie and i was super hype for some reason, only then i found out the enemies were sikhs who wanted to kill lesbians and i woke myself up with how insanely disappointed i was in rare

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Fungah! posted:

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

lmao at this and shiddy's revival.

these were my favorite threads on the forums. coming by to relive some of my favorite posting memories, like when wormskull got so shithoused he thought an entire conversation he had was a dream, the aussie longballs guy, "the devil's bowel," etc. does anyone have the post where video game characters were real people and he accidentally hit a character's car three times?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

nm found it lol

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860675&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=8#post487313307

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lmao at this and shiddy's revival.

these were my favorite threads on the forums. coming by to relive some of my favorite posting memories, like when wormskull got so shithoused he thought an entire conversation he had was a dream, the aussie longballs guy, "the devil's bowel," etc. does anyone have the post where video game characters were real people and he accidentally hit a character's car three times?

dingle dangle dan and shiddy walk into a dream

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
Ever since i posted about Shiddy he has not been in my dreams. If you have a Shiddy dream, make sure to post about it. Seems that he is repelled by it. I dunno about the second, less horrible Shiddy but beggars can't be choosers

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao

Remember not clicking on this thread for ages thinking it was some dumb poo poo then opening it and hearing the trumpets of angels

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
One of my all-time faves because that's like the quintessential dream.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I had a gaming dream last night and I woke myself up mumbling that I had a good dream to post about and then I went back to sleep and forgot it. :(

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I had a dream I was playing a super detailed zombie vr mmo that modeled an entire city. I went to visit a friend who had taken up residence in a huge mansion and he had turned it into a massive deathtrap and stockpiled a years worth of food. Then a bunch of 12 year old griefers using generic hoodie man avatars came by and started ripping out the planks from his front porch so we couldn't use them to board up his windows and doors. My friend got so mad he logged off immediately

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

I had a dream I was playing a super detailed zombie vr mmo that modeled an entire city. I went to visit a friend who had taken up residence in a huge mansion and he had turned it into a massive deathtrap and stockpiled a years worth of food. Then a bunch of 12 year old griefers using generic hoodie man avatars came by and started ripping out the planks from his front porch so we couldn't use them to board up his windows and doors. My friend got so mad he logged off immediately

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GorfZaplen posted:

Synecdoche, New York 2

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I had a dream I was getting telegrams from Goro Majima every day and they just said "big titty redheads" spelled out in magazine cut-up letters like a serial killer note. I responded to them every way I could think of, "why", "where", "why are you sending me these", "yes please" etc and it didn't make any difference

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I had a dream I was getting telegrams from Goro Majima every day and they just said "big titty redheads" spelled out in magazine cut-up letters like a serial killer note. I responded to them every way I could think of, "why", "where", "why are you sending me these", "yes please" etc and it didn't make any difference

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Odd posted:

Ok i forget who had the original dream of "Shiddy" the guy who would come in and just poo poo on their dream board game and say "Shidded again!" every turn but whoever did it needs to reign him in because this dude hes been in my dreams for the past week. I can't take this anymore. And, as in the first dream, the only response to these shenanigans was to say "Shidded again!" and move on.
Here is what he has ruined:
- A board game like monopoly except all the properties were planets and moons from our solar system
- The entire concept of salad (I don't know, it was a dream but all salads forever have been shidded on)
- Most of my family and all of my pets i've ever had, dead or alive
- The Sega Dreamcast
- Me
- A second, less horrible Shiddy who would only shid on things that were appropriate (i don't remember this one very much but apparently there are things that it's okay to poo poo on and say shidded again)

I can't sleep like this any more

llfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

Had a dream where I was watching a Law and Order type show on TV and Tekken commentator Markman was a special guest where he played the villain. The episode ended with him being sucked into a jet intake during a chase scene at an airport.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I dreamed that trump was in Phnom Penh giving a speech from a helicopter with a megaphone that everyone was watching. I was watching it with my wife from our balcony but she got bored and went inside to read a book and trumps helicopter fell out of the sky and exploded. I ran inside to tell my wife and we decided to go to my sisters place to find out more about the situation. My sisters house was Michael’s house from gta v for some reason and my 12 year old nephew was playing gta v as Trevor on a really old crt but Trevor looked like my nephew cosplaying as Trevor. I was trying to get him to change the channel but he was doing a mission and then I realised he was playing my save and was wrecking all my cars I’d been saving in my garages and I was getting pissed. I tried doing anger management techniques to stay cool because everyone was looking at me get mad at a kid over a video game I haven’t played in 5 years. Sorry I just woke up and wrote all that down

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I dreamed I was playing FF7 Remake and was wondering why Cloud spoke the way he did. He had remained silent for most of the first area other than some weird combat grunts and threats. Only then did it come back to me that I had voiced Cloud as a bet, and the developers loved my take on the character so much that they made it the final version of his voice.

The problem was that I'd never played FF7 and only skimmed the script, and because it was a bet I had decided to give him a completely deranged over-the-top Scots-Irish accent (I am Scottish and do have a strong Glasgow accent, and I have in fact never played FF7). The result was that it was terribly out-of-place and frankly alarming.

I played through a lot of "highlights" and memorable moments from the game, most of which were completely imaginary, but I do remember when Sephiroth kills Aeris the me-Cloud screamed at him "MOAN THEN YE oval office, AH'M GONNAE FUCKIN CHIB YE, GONNAE GET THIS BIG BLACK BASTIRT TAE HOLD YE DOON AND SMASH YER FUCKIN KNEECAPS IN, SEE WHIT YE FUCKIN GIT WHEN YE TOUCH MAH BURD" and one of my main battle victory soundbites was chanting "OOH AHH UP THE RA". When he first meets Tifa he began saying things like "OOH HEN THOSE ARE SOME FUCKIN CHEBS ON YE, CANNAE WAIT TAE GET MA FACE INTAE THOSE HEFTY JUGS, GEEZ A FUCKIN BOUNCE HEN"

At one point the party met some Tonberries and me-Cloud decided they were leprechauns and went full Irish, cackling about pots of gold and roaming through the sunny fields of Kilronan. I do not do a good Irish accent.

Badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

I dreamed that I was driving down a road and my car's windshield kept fogging up really really bad so I had to drive with my head sticking out the window in the middle of a storm. In the dream Wormskull had made an Imp Zone post making fun of people who drive like this so I was filled with shame at what the Zone would think of me.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I dreamed about the Shining Lights mission in MGSV where you have to kill your infected troops, except the troops were infected by coronavirus. They weren't insane or anything so they were just saying things like "ok boss honestly I think I'll be fine, we're all young and healthy here" and Big Boss would just headshot them, and every time you did so he would play a low-quality soundclip of Andy Samberg mumbling "im the boss".

After a bit, Miller revealed that you weren't killing people to sterilise mother base, you were killing them to summon the coronavirus elemental and wipe it out from the world altogether. Sure enough, when Boss domed the final soldier ("im the boss"), a big shadowy crow like the thing from Ori and the Blind Forest appeared, and Miller said "boss, that's Corvid-19! One burst from its beak can give a man coronavirus instantly! It's loving gay! It's a loving homo, boss!" and I was trying to turn the volume off because he kept shouting increasingly offensive slurs, but no matter how much I turned the volume knob down it didn't go off completely and I was really embarassed.

When I looked back at the game, Big Boss was fighting the crow in a side-on view at the top of the platform like the Evil Eagle bossfight from Link's Awakening, but the crow was spewing some sort of vomit which I assume was coronavirus. Eventually it splashed some on Big Boss and it was kind of in first-person and his hands were my hands, and I looked down at them and shouted "oh god! My hands!" because they were swelling up and going all puffy and purple, but when I spoke I realised I was speaking in Lumpy Space Princess's voice, and then I woke up

My dad was calling coronavirus "Corvid-19" on accident until the 10th time I corrected him. :monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

/