Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the credentials for modding MMA should be that you have successfully roidtech'd someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Seth Rollins posted:

there should be three heel mods and three face mods

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
MMA mod should be based on who lives closest to or if you have relatives that live in Tom's River, NJ

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Mekchu posted:

Really all the MMA crew need is an IK for the UFC/B-League threads and the GDT threads.

This sounds right

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Joey McChrist posted:

the credentials for modding MMA should be that you have successfully roidtech'd someone

Agh, dang it

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Cavauro posted:

funny to nominate me?? read em and weep:

Chris James 2
TTBF
CarlCX
Mekchu
LobsterMobster
MassRafTer
Incessant Excess
Return of Hulkamatt
Pinche Rudo
Blaise330
yea ok
CommonShore

I have no idea what this list is about but if it's nominating me as a mod I decline.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Seth Rollins posted:

For heels, I nominate Cavauro.

For faces, I also nominate Cavauro.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Cavauro is the ultimate tweener

In order to determine the next mod, I propose four candidates be chosen for the best match concept ever devised, the Feast or My Fired

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

the other option is that J ru faces me in a shootfight for control of fight island

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

the other option is that J ru faces me in a shootfight for control of fight island

Congratulations to our new mod Antonio Inoki

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

Seth Rollins posted:

Only if the heel mods draw X-Pac heat.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Gumball Gumption posted:

Id kick his rear end

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Jason Sextro posted:

Cavauro is the ultimate tweener

In order to determine the next mod, I propose four candidates be chosen for the best match concept ever devised, the Feast or My Fired

Not the San Francisco 49ers match?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Make all of us MMA posters mods, and then we can all probate each other every other post and the balance will be maintained.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

J-Ro posted:

I watched a bunch of early Pride events and think that's what all of MMA should be - vote for me in the next mod elections.

pride never die baby

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Brut posted:

Uhhhh a bunch of us have been referring to Jerusalem as J-Ru so seeing a poster literally named J-Ro is confusing as gently caress.

I'm the Earth-2 doppelganger.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't forget Jiro

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MotU posted:

MMA mod should be based on who lives closest to or if you have relatives that live in Tom's River, NJ

I live approximately twelve minutes from Toms River. please don't do this to me I put the salt circle down already.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

J-ru Dreams Of Sixers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

J-ru Dreams Of Sixers

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Pick the MMA mod from the wrestling fans and the wrestling mod from the MMA fans. A slight degree of detachment might make for fairer overall moderation... or it just might make for some fun chaos. Either/or.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

quote:

someone should put the belt on the pig

I agree, we need a true world's champion, it's the pig

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

i dunno, i see it playing out more like minoru suzuki vs the mecha mummy

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

No one who wants to be mod should be mod

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i disagree, respectfully

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Fart

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

AsInHowe posted:

I agree, we need a true world's champion, it's the pig

i will take no responsibility but if you can make just an avatar a mod im all for it

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Brut posted:

Uhhhh a bunch of us have been referring to Jerusalem as J-Ru so seeing a poster literally named J-Ro is confusing as gently caress.
I started that, and to this day, I worry that giving somebody a nickname without asking their permission first was extremely not cool.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It's completely and totally fine :)

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

That's a relief!

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I figured if he didn't like it I'd find out by reading my rap sheet :shrug:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jerusalem and i have private nicknames for each other for when we exchange PMs. you have to capitalize PMs like that even when you aren't using caps in your post.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Cavauro posted:

don't forget Jiro

I'm flattered someone remembered me.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

What is your avatar from, by the way? I always meant to ask (also I wish it was bigger).

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jubei (Samurai Shodown)

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
i'll be a mod, i'll be the orange cassidy of mods

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Jubei (Samurai Shodown)

Oh wow, I haven't thought about that game in a very long time.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i miss those old neo geo cabinets that would have 3 variations of Fatal Fury 2 and Metal Slug built in, exclusively found at your local pizza parlor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

if someone grew up watching pride fights on the fight network and watched literally everything pride ever put out and loved it and just wants to see cool fun stuff like crocop kicking people until they die or fedor punching people until they die what should i watch. what should i do. ive tried streetbeefs and sometimes its like pride. but usually its not. please help.

i love this forum and i love all of you. even the posters i dont really love much. sometimes you guys get stinky, and are mean. but sometimes im mean too. sorry.