Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
test results: if they didn't have it before the smackdown taping, they have it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Here's the list:

https://www.wwe.com/superstars

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Velveteen: what nursing school do you go to?
RN: You were in a car accident, Mr. Clark.
Velveteen: The dream has no memory of that.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Reality Protester posted:

how has no one leaked the test results yet? this is a cover up stronger than kayfabe

https://twitter.com/cagesideseats/status/1276958321900244997

quote:

Now that WWE has more talent and staffers starting to test positive, we’ve been informed by talent relations not to discuss our illness with anyone besides those we live with that may need to know. We are FORBIDDEN to tell anyone else nor can we come out publicly to make any statements. It was stressed that WWE will take care of any medical treatments, should we need them. In the same breath it was made clear the company would handle the PR and only those that needed to know about our condition would know as HIPAA laws would prevent them from making our names public.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Chris James 2 posted:

oh also :lmao: of course she's saying "it's okay if not everyone wears a mask", it justifies why she didn't

https://twitter.com/itsachelsthing/status/1276738833615388677

https://twitter.com/simonegjohnson/status/1276739063719043072

Oh, phew, that’s a relief...

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Rarity posted:

Turns out COVID tests are like school exams, if you fail one you just take a redo until you pass

https://twitter.com/solomonster/status/1276614240426737665

Isn't the false negativity rate of these tests really high, which is why you need two negatives to clear quarantine after testing positive?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmfaooooo

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Renee Young also tested negative according to wwe, guess that's it then, no problem

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

lol these tests have like up to 25% false negatives, they're just gonna retest every case til it gets the result they want

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

SilverMike posted:

It's so stupid. Every time a WWE wrestler gets to take time off the death march they come back looking so much better, but God forbid anyone gets time off to recover their fitness without breaking something.
That, plus you’d think wrestlers would yearn for that “return pop” after a little sabbatical. Instead, the paranoid WWE culture has instilled an irrational fear of “losing your spot” if you’re off TV for a month :(

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/shirai_io/status/1276975565040504833

Cool match but two questions:

1) Why is it a non-title match
2) Why is this video shot like the commercial for a late-night phone sex hotline

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Benne posted:

2) Why is this video shot like the commercial for a late-night phone sex hotline

1) Sasha isn't on nxt brand in the contention for title matches so just getting a shot arbitrarily isn't really justified
2) No idea but I'm not complaining

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Blasmeister posted:

2) No idea but I'm not complaining

Just fyi, we banned hornyposting

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

What a perfect photo to use and what a lovely loving company.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ganso Bomb posted:

What a perfect photo to use and what a lovely loving company.

Tested positive for Covid?

Must be Monday!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Benne posted:

Gotta give it up to WWE, their clusterfuck booking style finally landed on a hit with "Put Bayley & Sasha on all the shows and have them simultaneously feud with all the other best wrestlers in the company"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

xbilkis posted:

Gotta give it up to WWE, their clusterfuck booking style finally landed on a hit with "Put Bayley & Sasha on all the shows and have them simultaneously feud with all the other best wrestlers in the company"

It was Bayley and Sasha's original idea with the intro of the tag belts, so of course the company held it off for over a year and only capitalized on it when there was no fan attendance to actually appreciate it

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If you work for WWE and want a test done accurately, go get one done outside the fed. Because god help anyone who trusts anything they do.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

sportsgenius86 posted:

If you work for WWE and want a test done accurately, go get one done outside the fed. Because god help anyone who trusts anything they do.

Yeah I just now read that Young's WWE-issued test came back negative. I realize false negatives have cropped up with corona but not a good sign.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Can't have an outbreak if nobody reports the positive tests!

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

explosivo posted:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1276696530657910790
I can look at a different thing each time this gif loops and laugh at something new.

How sad is it people will have to explain to their doctor they got sick because they were in a fake wrestling audience and were told not to wear masks while they cheered a picture of the Undertaker?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
lol they dont believe in doctors

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CNN: In a rare case of bipartisanship, Republicans and Democrats, State Governors, town mayors and even President Donald Trump came together for a joint press conference today to announce that masks were now mandatory and absolutely, 100% required to help save lives. When questioned why the sudden surge of unity, a tearful Trump explained,"Low Ki said you didn't need to wear one, Jesus Christ.... Low Ki...."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kane may have it https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/06/kane-misses-political-event-due-to-health-issue-671883/

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Always knew unmasking Kane was a mistake

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

OctoberCountry posted:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

His plan to destroy the Undertaker is getting closer and closer

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

OctoberCountry posted:

Thread just loving on fire all week.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I would not want to be a local medical facility in Orlando rn.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

OctoberCountry posted:

TheRockclapping.gif

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

OctoberCountry posted:

I'm goddamn proud of you

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I feel like someone is going to call hypocrite @ being happy for sasha and bayley being on every show but being pissed when Charlotte did it. I'm just happy the women's tag scene is finally getting some action. It's not like Bayley has any real title contenders (solo Nikki Cross who Bayley beat last week doesn't count) and I don't wanna see Bayley vs Sasha right now so I'm okay with them being dicks on every show beating up all the faces and heels.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

OctoberCountry posted:

loving love this thread.

Also probably old news, but op got me wondering, and sure enough

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I thought WWE said "our fans don't wear masks"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The fact that they sell branded masks but are not forcing people to wear them on camera is honestly out of character for WWE. I can't tell if this is Vince not wanting to look weak to something you can't see or if Dunn or another high up thinks it is a hoax.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Gumball Gumption posted:

The fact that they sell branded masks but are not forcing people to wear them on camera is honestly out of character for WWE. I can't tell if this is Vince not wanting to look weak to something you can't see or if Dunn or another high up thinks it is a hoax.
Vince probably thinks it's bad optics while "Trying to entertain the fans as an escape from reality" and Dunn is so much of a kiss rear end he agrees

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Blaise330 posted:

I feel like someone is going to call hypocrite @ being happy for sasha and bayley being on every show but being pissed when Charlotte did it.
I don't think it's hypocrisy to dislike the Corbinesque awful booking and story work surrounding Charlotte. Charlotte is capable of doing the work and the promos but she has turned into Chhharlotte and we're all sick of that. Entitled heels who whine for title shots then get them sucks. Cool friend heels who exclaim how heavy their belts are? Good.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I guess cheering this is awesome would be a lil tough in a mask. Once Sin Cara did a full promo with his mask on and it was so hilarious

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018
Im just gonna throw this out there that Trump and Vince are pretty tight and i have to wonder how much of this no mask business is Vince doing his boi donnie a favour by taking his "side" in the mask """"""debate""""""

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

This is not getting enough attention.

Not only do they have policies in place that actively put people in harms way. Not only do they refuse to change anything when it is proven that people put in harms way get harmed. They shame and bully the people that they themselves have allowed to be harmed, and forbid them from saying anything that might make them look bad.

You'll notice I didn't mention COVID-19 in that, because this is not about the disease. The disease has just shown us, again,, how little WWE gives a gently caress about the people who work for it. And how hypocritical/weaselly/evil they are prepared to be in public just to save a little bit of face, or so Vince can feel he has "won".

WWE is worse poopy, it is bucket of diarrhea sloppy.

Also, reading it again, that first paragraph could be applied to pretty much everything the WWE puts the wrestlers through. From forcing long overnight drives on tired athletes nursing injuries, (drives that they have to pay for themselves), to the day in day out grind of ruining knees on the house show circuit, even to the soul destroying way of "don't say what you want to say and don't say it in an entertaining way, instead memorize these lines and recite them exactly how we tell you. Pause in teh wrong place and you're fired" they do promos.