Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I had a dream I was getting telegrams from Goro Majima every day and they just said "big titty redheads" spelled out in magazine cut-up letters like a serial killer note. I responded to them every way I could think of, "why", "where", "why are you sending me these", "yes please" etc and it didn't make any difference

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Getting telegrams made out of cut up magazine letters is some pretty incredible dream logic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Getting telegrams made out of cut up magazine letters is some pretty incredible dream logic

you pay extra for it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

been playing Arkham asylum lately. had a dream last night where a friend was having a wedding and they were somehow hosting the Sundance film festival at their wedding. there was a bunch of stuff at the beginning of the dream about carpooling to the hotel with a friend and trying to get a glass of water, but finally we got to the movie theater.

there was a trailer for a movie about a tech start up called Idea Daddy that had all the beats you'd.expect where some guys start it together and start to drift apart when they get successful, but then there was this whole thing about a Badass Woman who was going to take their company down (she was filing some kind of thing about how their initial permit was to create a muffin shop and they were in violation, and she was going to open a real muffin shop in its place). then there was a rom com thing where a guy dressed in a furry monster suit to advertise for a store in the same mall as the muffin store/startup died the fur so he matched Badass woman's dress.

I started getting really angry and yelling out loud at the screen, stuff like "what is this a 20 minute trailer? I think we've seen the whole movie! and it's three different movies, we've seen three movies this trailer!"

someone wearing sunglasses nodded and a bunch of people with guns and t-shirts that said "Wedding Guard" came in, and i understood they were going to kill me for ruining the previews of Sundance.

i grappled my way to a gargoyle in the room and started swooping down on the guards individually, knocking them out with stealth. finally, after i took them all down, everyone in the theater started clapping. "that trailer sucked!" someone yelled.

then i heard a loud, slow clap, and I saw it was the Joker, but it was Heath ledger, not the mark hammill one. "Bravo," he said. "but look, you can't just start mouthing off in a theater, kid. there are rules." he gave me a big wink. "we live in a society."

then he pulled out a gun and started open firing at the people in the theater. everyone ran away, screaming. my friend got shot and I hid under one of the seats, but eventually he found me. he was just about to shoot when I woke up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

what is this a 20 minute trailer? I think we've seen the whole movie! and it's three different movies, we've seen three movies this trailer!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

been playing Arkham asylum lately. had a dream last night where a friend was having a wedding and they were somehow hosting the Sundance film festival at their wedding. there was a bunch of stuff at the beginning of the dream about carpooling to the hotel with a friend and trying to get a glass of water, but finally we got to the movie theater.

there was a trailer for a movie about a tech start up called Idea Daddy that had all the beats you'd.expect where some guys start it together and start to drift apart when they get successful, but then there was this whole thing about a Badass Woman who was going to take their company down (she was filing some kind of thing about how their initial permit was to create a muffin shop and they were in violation, and she was going to open a real muffin shop in its place). then there was a rom com thing where a guy dressed in a furry monster suit to advertise for a store in the same mall as the muffin store/startup died the fur so he matched Badass woman's dress.

I started getting really angry and yelling out loud at the screen, stuff like "what is this a 20 minute trailer? I think we've seen the whole movie! and it's three different movies, we've seen three movies this trailer!"

someone wearing sunglasses nodded and a bunch of people with guns and t-shirts that said "Wedding Guard" came in, and i understood they were going to kill me for ruining the previews of Sundance.

i grappled my way to a gargoyle in the room and started swooping down on the guards individually, knocking them out with stealth. finally, after i took them all down, everyone in the theater started clapping. "that trailer sucked!" someone yelled.

then i heard a loud, slow clap, and I saw it was the Joker, but it was Heath ledger, not the mark hammill one. "Bravo," he said. "but look, you can't just start mouthing off in a theater, kid. there are rules." he gave me a big wink. "we live in a society."

then he pulled out a gun and started open firing at the people in the theater. everyone ran away, screaming. my friend got shot and I hid under one of the seats, but eventually he found me. he was just about to shoot when I woke up.

Hahahaha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmaooo

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Just woke up from a dream where I met up with In Training and que sera in person at the top of a downtown Dallas skyscraper to play Animal Crossing. While we were playing I looked out the window and saw an elephant running around the streets being chased around by a bunch of cops and scientists and stuff. Eventually it was joined by 2 or 3 other elephants, a gorilla, and some kind of giant prehistoric woolly aurochs or something and they were bowling over the cops and smashing cars and stuff. I kept trying to get IT and QSS to look at this weird downtown animal rampage but they just got annoyed with me for not focusing on Animal Crossing and distracting them.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Just woke up from a dream where I met up with In Training and que sera in person at the top of a downtown Dallas skyscraper to play Animal Crossing. While we were playing I looked out the window and saw an elephant running around the streets being chased around by a bunch of cops and scientists and stuff. Eventually it was joined by 2 or 3 other elephants, a gorilla, and some kind of giant prehistoric woolly aurochs or something and they were bowling over the cops and smashing cars and stuff. I kept trying to get IT and QSS to look at this weird downtown animal rampage but they just got annoyed with me for not focusing on Animal Crossing and distracting them.

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The all night Animal Crossing Lan Party.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
IT didn't want to look at the cops getting their skulls watermeloned by the herd of elephants because he's a fascist pig.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

IT didn't want to look at the cops getting their skulls watermeloned by the herd of elephants because he's a fascist pig.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

This is literally the cinema scene at the end of the second act of oh brother where art thou lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

jeez, two in a row.

had a dream last night that my second kid was born (due in August IRL), and i was so tired from the delivery process that the baby felt extremely heavy. she (we're having another boy but it was a girl in the dream) was also thrashing around a lot in a way that infants really can't. I was somehow surrounded by my entire extended family at some kind of a resort, and one of my cousins volunteered to hold the baby while my wife and I were recovering.

awhile passed, and I realized I didn't know where my kid was, so i ran around looking for her and found a room with doctors, talking to my uncle and aunt,.who were holding the baby.p "Ah, it's dad!" they said, and then told me how sorry they were that my kid had been born with a genetic disorder called CIS. I started crying and getting really upset and they realized.i hadn't been told, so they called in "the hospital communication team," which was this big group of dancers,.including a.big baby, doing a cheerful dance to an upbeat song and just saying stuff like "it's going to be okay!" and "every child is special!" I was furious, wailing and saying "what kind of hosed up hospital is this?", just wanting information about what was going on with my baby.

I woke up while yelling at them and had the vague sense that I recognized the song but it kind of faded from my brain. Later in the day, while I was washing dishes, my wife said "would you please stop singing the song from the Malo Mart?" and I realized, that was it, the hospital communication team were the dancers from Twilight Princess's Malo Mart and the big baby had been Malo himself. I was on surgery recovery drugs when I first played TP and I think it lodged parts of it in my brain forever. if I ever have to take opiates again, I'm going to see Malo crawling.on the ceiling when i go off them.

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
lmfao

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

Bicyclops posted:

jeez, two in a row.

had a dream last night that my second kid was born (due in August IRL), and i was so tired from the delivery process that the baby felt extremely heavy. she (we're having another boy but it was a girl in the dream) was also thrashing around a lot in a way that infants really can't. I was somehow surrounded by my entire extended family at some kind of a resort, and one of my cousins volunteered to hold the baby while my wife and I were recovering.

awhile passed, and I realized I didn't know where my kid was, so i ran around looking for her and found a room with doctors, talking to my uncle and aunt,.who were holding the baby.p "Ah, it's dad!" they said, and then told me how sorry they were that my kid had been born with a genetic disorder called CIS. I started crying and getting really upset and they realized.i hadn't been told, so they called in "the hospital communication team," which was this big group of dancers,.including a.big baby, doing a cheerful dance to an upbeat song and just saying stuff like "it's going to be okay!" and "every child is special!" I was furious, wailing and saying "what kind of hosed up hospital is this?", just wanting information about what was going on with my baby.

I woke up while yelling at them and had the vague sense that I recognized the song but it kind of faded from my brain. Later in the day, while I was washing dishes, my wife said "would you please stop singing the song from the Malo Mart?" and I realized, that was it, the hospital communication team were the dancers from Twilight Princess's Malo Mart and the big baby had been Malo himself. I was on surgery recovery drugs when I first played TP and I think it lodged parts of it in my brain forever. if I ever have to take opiates again, I'm going to see Malo crawling.on the ceiling when i go off them.

Dude that big baby in the group of dancers is shiddy

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lmao and good luck with the upcoming birth

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

SO I introduced the Lesser Shiddy and Greater Shiddy in my roll20 game and three of the five players have been having Shiddy dreams since. It's amazing because I can build on it in the confident knowledge that they'll keep being haunted because Shiddy will never really leave

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

SO I introduced the Lesser Shiddy and Greater Shiddy in my roll20 game and three of the five players have been having Shiddy dreams since. It's amazing because I can build on it in the confident knowledge that they'll keep being haunted because Shiddy will never really leave

Lesser Shiddy: Shits on monopoly board while trying to get all 4 railroads

Greater Shiddy: Shits on you while playing monopoly

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I hate Malo so I am glad that is not your baby OP

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

jeez, two in a row.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol, just casually freddy kruegering your friends with two prankster deities

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

What was the gift?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dreamed the US election was called off by international moderators due to fraud, so it was settled via Street Fighter 2.

Biden picked Rufus and just stood on the spot jumping up and down and going "look, look at this ladies and gentlemen, that's Donny! Look at him, he's a big fat guy! Listen Mack, you're a big fat guy!"

I'm not sure who Trump played as but it was a draw, so the VP picks played a tie breaker, and it turned out Biden had picked Bashir Al-Assad as his running mate. Assad was an amazing pro but before the match finished, Trump conceded, saying he was too afraid of the Curse of Assad to challenge him any further

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dreamed the US election was called off by international moderators due to fraud, so it was settled via Street Fighter 2.

Biden picked Rufus and just stood on the spot jumping up and down and going "look, look at this ladies and gentlemen, that's Donny! Look at him, he's a big fat guy! Listen Mack, you're a big fat guy!"

I'm not sure who Trump played as but it was a draw, so the VP picks played a tie breaker, and it turned out Biden had picked Bashir Al-Assad as his running mate. Assad was an amazing pro but before the match finished, Trump conceded, saying he was too afraid of the Curse of Assad to challenge him any further

RemindMe! November 3rd, 2020

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I dreamed I was playing a videogame based on Mary Poppins set during the racehorse/bandstand scene. Everything was super brown and bloomy like a 2009 videogame and everyone was a rude and filthy british person. I had to pee so I just whipped it out and started pissing but the game was xbox kinect enabled so I started peeing in the game as well. I pissed all over a ragged urchin who started punching me and a huge brawl broke out.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

I dreamed I was playing a videogame based on Mary Poppins set during the racehorse/bandstand scene. Everything was super brown and bloomy like a 2009 videogame and everyone was a rude and filthy british person. I had to pee so I just whipped it out and started pissing but the game was xbox kinect enabled so I started peeing in the game as well. I pissed all over a ragged urchin who started punching me and a huge brawl broke out.

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol