Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

leg so hot

hot hot leg

leg so hot you fry an egg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

holy poo poo

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

idgi

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
kate reminds me of mr beans gf, maybe that’s just me tho vOv

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

tori you should make a mr bean face in one of your selfies

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

good news everyone

https://www.motherjones.com/coronavirus-updates/2020/06/eight-trump-campaign-staffers-test-positive-for-coronavirus-after-tulsa-rally/

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Agile Vector posted:

jonny I'll be honest that short hair is a decent look but I only think of you as a mountain man bearded fella now

Good news for you! I'm old and hairy again

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

ban for anime [reference]

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

i dig the shirt and am jelly of the beard because i cant grow anything nearly so full with that consistency

Agile Vector fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Jun 28, 2020

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the shirt was up for like 36 hours on teespring and they filled their quota and it got pulled. its insanely good

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Jonny 290 posted:

I'm the *squints* star trek dvd on the shelf

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
I’m the unverifiable trigger discipline

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

I’m the unverifiable trigger discipline
i will verify trig as a pro tier poster at minimum

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

im the magic keyboard

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

Jonny 290 posted:

I feel like I will see this photo again accompanying a news story

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
i woke up 5 hours ago, went to the park, had pancakes, fell asleep, and now i'm awake again

not looking forward to working tomorrow but at least it's wfh, then two days off :canada:

Cold on a Cob posted:

kate reminds me of mr beans gf, maybe that’s just me tho vOv

fyi i wasn't making fun of you or kate here i just kinda crack pinged a bit

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Uptime Sinclair posted:

i will verify trig as a pro tier poster at minimum

:hai:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Cold on a Cob posted:

not looking forward to working tomorrow but at least it's wfh, then two days off :canada:
i have wed off then taking off thurs and fri hell yeah :cool:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

TerminalRaptor posted:

strange mountain man pays for aging web forum with vintage ham radio equipment

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

can someone explain the 'find and kill god' thing? i think that both came around and died off while i was off the grid camping a few weeks ago

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

PIZZA.BAT posted:

can someone explain the 'find and kill god' thing? i think that both came around and died off while i was off the grid camping a few weeks ago

ya hosed my dude

why'd you come back? you knew hellworld was still here right?

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
lol "hosed up my dude" i meant but idk maybe you did gently caress my dude, i'm not your keeper

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

PIZZA.BAT posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdC8nLL8RiA

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

PIZZA.BAT posted:

there’s this tweet which is the style originator on twitter at least?

https://twitter.com/stev_d/status/524686327233921025?s=21

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

TerminalRaptor posted:

whys that

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PIZZA.BAT posted:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
^^^^ thats it

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

ohhh yeah that

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

lol yeah it was specifically 'attack and dethrone god' that i was seeing. thanks

also hooray cases are surging in pittsburgh again. making a run to costco to stock back up before poo poo closes down again

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
no rush. we're not gonna close down any more. that was Inconvenient for people

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

pa has been handling this fairly well so far. we'll see what happens

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
colorado's been okay but rich people are back to flying into aspen to do coke and harass waitresses. one of the first domestic hotspots was rich fuckos that all rubbed noses in aspen and vail then flew back to their dallas mcmansions or whatever

hot dog event
Apr 17, 2002

the inevitable downside is the places with the least cases like here in CO will end up becoming more appealing

a post on the twitter said it's akin to a group project where you do all the hard work and someone else takes all the benefit from it

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

aeflux posted:

the inevitable downside is the places with the least cases like here in CO will end up becoming more appealing

a post on the twitter said it's akin to a group project where you do all the hard work and someone else takes all the benefit from it

same; we're doing well here, but as we open up and more people arrive without quarantine, i hope we don't end up having major outbreaks. even if you've done well so far, it's still highly contagious and that can change quickly

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

just a bad cheap joke a la:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

PIZZA.BAT posted:

lol yeah it was specifically 'attack and dethrone god' that i was seeing. thanks

also hooray cases are surging in pittsburgh again. making a run to costco to stock back up before poo poo closes down again

I was just in station square since we were out cycling and a car full of boomer ladies stopped to ask me how to use the gate card thing at the lot because they went to “the restaurant” and the card validation wasn’t working. Who the gently caress is dumb enough to eat out right now, today?

I told her it wasn’t my gate, I didn’t know, and she got all mad lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
people are literally addicted to being served

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil
computer toucher and gun toucher venn diagram is a circle

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

graph posted:

people are literally addicted to being served

https://twitter.com/JenniKonner/status/1276577005073399808

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil

It's petty and cruel to wish harm to others so I'll uh just leave this post blank