Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Duke Pukem posted:

Because everyone is Joey Ryan, right?

God forbid we try reasoning with anybody

Low Ki has a longer history of not giving a poo poo about what anyone has to say or about the health of other people than Joey Ryan does of being a creep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm really confused about this argument. I legitimately do not see how him talking about "people you disagree with on Twitter" becomes about Joey Ryan's victims. I'm not seeing how disagreeing on Twitter becomes the actions that Joey Ryan did. Am I missing something?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'm really confused about this argument. I legitimately do not see how him talking about "people you disagree with on Twitter" becomes about Joey Ryan's victims. I'm not seeing how disagreeing on Twitter becomes the actions that Joey Ryan did. Am I missing something?

Telling Joey Ryan and people like him to gently caress off forever on Twitter has done more to stop them than any of his victims doing something 'reasonable' like saying 'no' ever did.

Low Ki has a massive public history of being an rear end in a top hat and a baby about people telling him to do anything, to the point where he has both figuratively and literally been throw out of multiple companies. Now he's calling not wanting to kill people through coronavirus virtue signalling. He's not going to listen to what anyone has to say.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

This is so infuriating I went blind.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

trent's tweet was sincere.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
lol

https://twitter.com/mickrouse/status/1277024419886649351?s=20

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Telling Joey Ryan and people like him to gently caress off forever on Twitter has done more to stop them than any of his victims doing something 'reasonable' like saying 'no' ever did.

Low Ki has a massive public history of being an rear end in a top hat and a baby about people telling him to do anything, to the point where he has both figuratively and literally been throw out of multiple companies. Now he's calling not wanting to kill people through coronavirus virtue signalling. He's not going to listen to what anyone has to say.

Ok, but that's not changing minds but driving people away. Attacking people is a good way to drive them away. That's a very valid tactic, sometimes necessary, and can eventually lead to the person changing their opinion as part of their journey on improving themselves if they choose to. But not everyone is at the point where they need to be driven off. They can be reasoned with and talked to and have them change their mind. Yelling at those people doesn't change their minds. I do think Low-Ki is much more the former if that is what Trent is subtweeting so he is and wrong in this instance about how people should treat Low-Ki.

Like, maybe I'm an idiot for not reading as much malice into it. I'm taking it as very straight forward from the tone I'm reading. However, the shortness of tweets and the disjointed conversations throw me off because things get so devoid of context.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Neodoomium posted:

I choose to believe this is 100% Excalibur's influence

I'll choose to believe this kayfabe as well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

imagine trent saying that out loud, then giving you a wink and a nudge in the ribs. silly josher.

imagine trent saying that aloud in an indignant, annoyed tone. piece of shiz

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I mean, if you aren't talking your options for comunication start reducing quickly. Soon you're left with screaming and killing.

What terrifies me is that the time for talking in the US may have ended at least 3-4 years ago.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

If only the people Joey Ryan assaulted had asked him nicely not to do things. Maybe they didn't call him sir nicely enough.

This was a really hosed up thing to say.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Lamuella posted:

This was a really hosed up thing to say.

Attitudes like Low Ki's on this are killing people, and downplaying that by going 'have you tried just being nice to the people who think you wanting your loved ones to not die is virtue signaling' is really hosed up.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Attitudes like Low Ki's on this are killing people, and downplaying that by going 'have you tried just being nice to the people who think you wanting your loved ones to not die is virtue signaling' is really hosed up.

What does that have to do with Joey Ryan being a creepy rapey piece of poo poo, because that's the part of your post that's hosed up to frame your point around fwiw.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

That's.... not everyone's objection here.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

What does that have to do with Joey Ryan being a creepy rapey piece of poo poo, because that's the part of your post that's hosed up to frame your point around fwiw.

Jonny Nox posted:

That's.... not everyone's objection here.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Jesus christ, stop using the sexual assault of women as a weapon in an unrelated discussion.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

You’re definitely embarrassing yourself with this one

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Do you genuinely not see the difference between calling out rapists and slam dunking on idiots, and why people might think trying to equate the two as being the same thing is a hosed up thing to do?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

Do you genuinely not see the difference between calling out rapists and slam dunking on idiots, and why people might think trying to equate the two as being the same thing is a hosed up thing to do?

I don't see Low Ki as an idiot. I see him and people with his attitude on coronavirus as people actively killing people and, if their attitude becomes accepted, will result in killing my loved ones.

My dad is returning to normal life (as normal as one can be while quarantined to avoid coronavirus) after over 15 years of sickness, and to me people like Low Ki are trying to kill him.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Friends, let's all just agree that Low Ki is a loving idiot and leave it at that, I'm sure it is the one thing most everybody can agree on.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Jerusalem posted:

Low Ki is a loving idiot

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

Friends, let's all just agree that Low Ki is a loving idiot and leave it at that, I'm sure it is the one thing most everybody can agree on.

I have just called everyone in America and 99.9999% of people agree that Low Ki is a loving idiot. 0.0001% are Low Ki.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Low Ki is so fuckin stupid that he got dunked on by Jim Cornette, The Dumbest Man In Wrestling

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

jim cornette is a lot of things, but ryback isn't one of them

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

"Learn how to operate the beautiful machine you have" is going to be one of those all time great final quotes if he ends up getting it

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

sportsgenius86 posted:

JR in AEW is Tom Hanks’ character in that Black Jeopardy sketch

This comment is amazing and you should be proud of it.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah. I think this is one of those thorny "where does society and personal responsibility meet?" arguments but we can all agree Low Ki is a stupid person who's actively harmful.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Every month is Miro Month.

https://twitter.com/ToBeMiro/status/1277300495246397440?s=20

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i got just one question. *my neck starts wiggling like my head is too heavy to hold up* wut is yur nayem

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/JohnnyGargano/status/1277307621347930116

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheMadKurt/status/1277386974337339395?s=20

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1277417441799409665?s=19

What's he talking about?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Assuming this https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1277002075713540096

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Kenny is bad at Twitter, imo

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

lmao how can say Kenny doesn't use a fake, exaggerated promo voice? The guy cuts promos like he's an anime villain (it works for him but come on)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That guy is more gotten to than johnny gargano

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
change his finisher to Thin Skinned Angel

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
everyone on the internet is mad, nude, red and gotten to except me who is cool calm and collected :cool:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Oh wow Kenny Omega is lame no wonder he has to be carried in his team by the cool cowboy big yeehaw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

MotU posted:

Kenny is bad at Twitter, imo
He 100% does not seem like a person who should be engaging with the twitter wrestling community.