Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
I appreciate the book ends with the garbage chute.

And I don't know why, but all the monsters chanting "kill" as they left made me laugh really hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I liked that the board game nook had Dream Phone. Do they still have the jar though?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Good news everyone! Someone new bought the fourms!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh my god, Bullock in the David Bowie outfit

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Found this gif in a folder, feel like it's important to post it (pretty sure it originally came from this thread anyway).

Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eiqvM3tND8

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jun 27, 2020

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
God the Weeknd episode was so good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_17K6jdTMk

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
American Data?
Season 17, Episode 12
Steve and the boys take part in a prison experiment to earn some cash; Stan deals with the death of his CIA groundskeeper friend.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Cool, been a while since Steve's friends were centered

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Brawnfire posted:

Cool, been a while since Steve's friends were centered

I know what you need.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The_Doctor posted:

American Data?
Season 17, Episode 12
Steve and the boys take part in a prison experiment to earn some cash; Stan deals with the death of his CIA groundskeeper friend.

Hope this is an Oz parody

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

https://twitter.com/americandadtbs/status/1276993041803481088

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Doubtful Guest posted:

I know what you need.

In a Chuck E Cheese, these four friends will meet...

...it's our Friendaversary

Friendaversary!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Doubtful Guest posted:

I know what you need.

I love that I can buy this as a T-shirt, if I wanted to. Gonna need a Riddle Lord tee though.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Ive just been catching up on What We Do In The Shadows and not having followed its thread, this seemed to be the best place to post:

Jackie Daytona
(regular human bartender)

Seriously if you haven't seen the show S02E06 On The Run is probably a good intro and also felt to me like an AD episode in the best way.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Chubby Henparty posted:

Ive just been catching up on What We Do In The Shadows and not having followed its thread, this seemed to be the best place to post:

Jackie Daytona
(regular human bartender)

Seriously if you haven't seen the show S02E06 On The Run is probably a good intro and also felt to me like an AD episode in the best way.

Jackie Daytona is a persona even Roger would find impressive.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Has AD ever touched on vampires? There’s been werewolves, ghosts, zombies, witches, goblins, and giant lake monsters, but I think Stanferatu is the closest we’ve got to bloodsuckers.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

The_Doctor posted:

Has AD ever touched on vampires? There’s been werewolves, ghosts, zombies, witches, goblins, and giant lake monsters, but I think Stanferatu is the closest we’ve got to bloodsuckers.

Staaan? Are we friends, Staaan?

And WWDITS is so funny, I didn't care for it on first pass then I watched more closely and realised visual humor is way more important than I'd given notice to before.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Huh, I don't think there ever has been a vampire episode before. Now that you've pointed it out that does feel weird, American Dad does horror comedy really well and vampires are a rich source of humor.

I don't think they've even done any vampire related jokes, they've made references to other classic horror monsters like werewolves, Frankenstein, and even the Phantom of the Opera, but no vampires.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh wow, this is how we find out the American Dad writers are vampires.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Jackie Daytona is a persona even Roger would find impressive.

I'm hoping in two seasons Roger has a disguise that's just jeans and a toothpick.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I should probably start S2 of What We Do in the Shadows, I loved S1.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Danuta

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

it is me

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Do you eat

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Brawnfire posted:

Do you eat

I've got the money.

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008

The_Doctor posted:

I should probably start S2 of What We Do in the Shadows, I loved S1.

Then good news! Season 2 is fantastic, and easily as good as, if not better than Season 1. So you have a great watch ahead of ya. :)

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Will you go there

Tyler Whitney
Jan 21, 2020

Why don't you make it sing?

Huh, I don't think there ever has been a vampire episode before. Now that you've pointed it out that does feel weird, American Dad does horror comedy really well and vampires are a rich source of humor.

I don't think they've even done any vampire related jokes, they've made references to other classic horror monsters like werewolves, Frankenstein, and even the Phantom of the Opera, but no vampires.

Isn't Francine's vision of Stan in her head from the weird dream diving episode basically him as Nosferatu?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

B11 & B12 were vampires in the Boys 12 music video

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Tyler Whitney posted:

Isn't Francine's vision of Stan in her head from the weird dream diving episode basically him as Nosferatu?

You are correct.

LGD posted:

https://youtu.be/yYtMYspzKBg

My theory has been throughly debunked, perhaps the writers aren't secret vampires (maybe).

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

LGD posted:

"Constantine" is a vampire name if ever I heard one.

(as is "Abraham H")

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Majorian posted:

"Constantine" is a vampire name if ever I heard one.

(as is "Abraham H")

"I'm in love with B7"

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

"I'm in love with B7"

I'm B 8, and I got the penis of a man!

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jun 30, 2020

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

gently caress you Roger BBQ chicken pizza is awesome.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Leaf blower scene gruesome like the famous Roger elbow drop scene. Loved it.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

"I have very clear memories of you dying in an escalator"

"Doesn't sound like something I'd do"

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I think this is the fourth time he has died.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MonsterEnvy posted:

You're wrong

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I have a clear memory of him getting his head bitten off by an ant.

Also, the escalator deaths, and Stan and Roger's traumatized stares still cracks me up every time I see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

MonsterEnvy posted:

I mean, I seem to recall him dying 3 other times, but that's just crazy talk!