Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

make that man President :maga:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Snake Maze posted:

My favorite part of Tale of Wuxia's translation is that there's a recurring NPC who gives you the first bit of a poem and then challenges you to come up with the best final line. The translators basically just threw up their hands and gave up, because the poem and dialog options are all still in chinese but with an added [pick the third option] at the end, so you just click the one they tell you to without understanding anything and the guy gets really impressed at how good you are with poetry.

That is amazing.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
There's a 1930a Chinese poem called "The Lion-Eating Poet in the Stone Den" that consists of nothing but the syllable "shi" repeated over and over in various intonations. It's something of a jokey proof of concept created by a Chinese linguist, but it shows off really well how difficult translating poetry can be.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Cardiovorax posted:

There's a 1930a Chinese poem called "The Lion-Eating Poet in the Stone Den" that consists of nothing but the syllable "shi" repeated over and over in various intonations. It's something of a jokey proof of concept created by a Chinese linguist, but it shows off really well how difficult translating poetry can be.

Looking this up is leading to all kinds of fun nonsense:

James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo" is a grammatically correct sentence in American English

:allears:

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Twobirds posted:

My wife plays the Microsoft Solitaire Collection but mostly just as a way to unwind while listening to podcasts/news, she doesn't care about achievements or difficulty or story or anything like that. Lately there are a lot of annoying ads between games so I figured there must be something good on Steam I can get cheaply. Any suggestions along those lines? She does like Mahjong (the tile-matching 'clear the board' version), but I don't know if there's a good version of it on Steam - just different styles of tiles, cool layouts, stuff like that.

You can just play the Win 7 games (you probably need a Win 7 licence for this to not be :filez:):

https://winaero.com/blog/get-windows-7-games-for-windows-10/

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tautogram#Russian

The second one is fairly common in stupid "yeah, we're still playing early 20th century 'superior language' games to this very day" arguments.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Jamfrost posted:

Icey has Stefanie Joosten as the narrator though so that brings it up. :yayclod:

Wait, what?

I got ICEY on like an exclusive deal steam was offering with their either link or controller I wanna say 3 years ago? and I swear the narrator was a guy who was trying way too hard to sound clever.

Never did finish it.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
I bought Griftlands because people were talking about it and it's ok... I don't think story or brawl work very well in terms of roguelike flow because there's so much dialogue. And so much of what you'll be tested on is memorization of what's available where and when. I still don't know how Rook is supposed to acquire pets. As a side note I think the most fun part of the game are the random encounters between story events, it's fun not knowing what's coming up and Brawl mode doesn't really preserve that feeling.

The negotiation battles are fun but something that might become an issue is just how synergistic the cards are (far more synergistic than Slay the Spire). Using negotiation as an example you start with red cards and green cards and you're basically from the first moment to choose to either build red or green, meaning you're screwed if you get offered the wrong color cards because you have to commit so early. Rook and Sal both suffer from this. It feels like as the game gets more difficult it'll just be a question of whether you hit the colors you're made to force from the first moment because there aren't enough noncommital cards (there are a few like Evil Eye and some of the purples) and the synergy scaling is just out of control, we're talking a >5x difference between red damage and green damage if you have your dominance stacked up. This also leads to the game having a "small deck" problem where you'll be passing up cards more often than you pick them, which leads to games feeling more stale and formulaic.

I still did have some fun and you will become OP a few times which is entertaining enough for the $12.50 it costs right now. I'm just not sure how well it'll hold up as a dozens of runs roguelike.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jun 29, 2020

edgar_
Sep 4, 2003

kampen mot gud og hvite krist er i gang
Grimey Drawer
Hardspace Shipbreaker is surprisingly fun and decently polished for a new early access game. Interested to see where they take it from here.

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay

Sivek posted:

If anyone is looking at some jp dungeon crawlers, I'd advise against Labyrinth of Refrain at this point. I'm about 6 hours in and it's both needlessly complex and incredibly easy. I've auto-battled literally every mob and nearly done the same for the couple of bosses/minibosses I've fought. There are some interesting dungeon traversal stuff here (mainly breaking walls) but it's very unfulfilling gameplay-wise. The way you advance further into the dungeon is pretty annoying too and requires a lot of forced leaving and re-entering that comes off as padding.
I got 22 hours in before I gave up, I started using a guide near the end to prevent running around a huge map until I triggered something I didn't know I needed to trigger in like a certain order sometimes.

Reply to an older post I can't find:
Remnant: from the ashes is souls with guns and I liked it, the maps reseed random runs that you can reroll (some bosses have 2 drops you can get one drop per "playthrough" some bosses won't spawn on some runs), also I played the rogue like survival dlc with some goons and we got pretty far the 2nd time, but yeah, it would have been a must buy if that was all in the base game, but I did get the initial game on a pretty good sale.

I've been playing eternal card game and also minion masters, for a few years they are f2p friendly

Circle empires rivals is multiplayer circle empires, it's a lite RTS that's easy to learn hard to master, certain builds or units are more optimal, but you could micro your way out of it a little with the right counters. Single player is pretty relaxing if you don't crank difficulty to nightmare or insane.

I guess I'll probably buy fell seal when I get home, but I'd rather have PC Disgaea 6 drop.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Does Wasteand 2 have a Story Mode difficulty setting?

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

ATOM RPG or Wasteland 2?

Probably Encased when it is finished.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

El_Elegante posted:

Does Wasteand 2 have a Story Mode difficulty setting?
There was a pretty easy to use save/character editor. Good for resigning points or just bumping up Trap detection to max cause gently caress all those hidden traps. I quite enjoyed how the world/story unfolded.

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

edgar_ posted:

Hardspace Shipbreaker is surprisingly fun and decently polished for a new early access game. Interested to see where they take it from here.

I was ready to jump on this game as soon as it released, and then I saw some reviews mentioning that it has an arbitrary 15 minute timer for your work day, and that kind of killed my interest. I glanced through the forums to see if there was any chance they were going to redesign that, and there's a lot of argument, but no sign of a change coming. There's a bunch of defenders alternatively saying that the timer is meaningless and not to worry about it, or that the timer is there to add challenge, and I'm not even sure how those things can both be true. But I see a game about methodically disassembling space ships and it sounds like a great chill game. Something like House Flipper or Viscera Cleanup Detail. But then slap a timer on top of that and it seems like it would ruin the vibe without adding anything fun. :shrug:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

There's a free play mode with no time limit.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Is there any way to buy the generic animated steam stickers? The ones you get a free one of each day.

I see that they seem to be called The Debut Collection and steam will actually let me filter by Debut Collection, but it returns 0 results.

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

Hwurmp posted:

There's a free play mode with no time limit.

That's nice, but then it kind of feels like you're not really playing the game. I'd still want that gameplay framework to make me feel like I'm progressing towards a goal or improving in some way, not just a contextless ship cutting simulator.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

No Wave posted:

The negotiation battles are fun but something that might become an issue is just how synergistic the cards are (far more synergistic than Slay the Spire). Using negotiation as an example you start with red cards and green cards and you're basically from the first moment to choose to either build red or green, meaning you're screwed if you get offered the wrong color cards because you have to commit so early. Rook and Sal both suffer from this. It feels like as the game gets more difficult it'll just be a question of whether you hit the colors you're made to force from the first moment because there aren't enough noncommital cards (there are a few like Evil Eye and some of the purples) and the synergy scaling is just out of control, we're talking a >5x difference between red damage and green damage if you have your dominance stacked up. This also leads to the game having a "small deck" problem where you'll be passing up cards more often than you pick them, which leads to games feeling more stale and formulaic.

I started having a lot more fun with the game and having an easier time on harder difficulties once I realized red and green cards aren't mutually exclusive and a good deck uses both. My strongest runs as Sal lean heavy on both diplomacy and hostility. The game/builds open up very significantly after you complete a few runs and open some packs. Sal has a pack focused around drawing cards, a pack focused around gaining actions, etc that come in both flavors. That's where the non-committal cards are. - I think this is actually pretty good gameplay design because your first few runs will sort of railroad you into a good deck (or make it hard to build a bad one) then as you get more experience, your options open up more and you get more flexibility but can also screw yourself over by picking cards that don't work for your deck. I don't agree with the small deck thing past the first couple runs, there are plenty of grafts and cards to incentivize having a mid-size deck. You can turn each booster pack on or off when starting a new game, plus mutators for things like drafting your starting cards so you can start figuring out your build synergy early on.

Battle decks do run into this problem for sure though, like as Sal you pick either bleed or combo and ignore every card that doesn't have/use one of the two.

Rook is... easy to win as, I guess. But I do not at all have fun playing as him, I beat 3 runs as him and I just hate gambling as a mechanic in a card game. But he has so many ways to gain tons of draw and tons of actions and can just lay down entire hands every turn and I ended up finding ways in my deck to ignore the gambling mechanic (like just making every coin flip let me choose a side).

I do agree fully that Brawl mode just doesn't feel right and that there's too much dialog. A nice in-between would be perfect, brawl mode but still have me moving around the map with a day/night cycle. Mostly I'm finding the game too easy if you just build for pure damage, you can win most encounters of both types in a couple turns before the enemy has a chance to set up and play.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jun 29, 2020

edgar_
Sep 4, 2003

kampen mot gud og hvite krist er i gang
Grimey Drawer

BobTheJanitor posted:

I was ready to jump on this game as soon as it released, and then I saw some reviews mentioning that it has an arbitrary 15 minute timer for your work day, and that kind of killed my interest. I glanced through the forums to see if there was any chance they were going to redesign that, and there's a lot of argument, but no sign of a change coming. There's a bunch of defenders alternatively saying that the timer is meaningless and not to worry about it, or that the timer is there to add challenge, and I'm not even sure how those things can both be true. But I see a game about methodically disassembling space ships and it sounds like a great chill game. Something like House Flipper or Viscera Cleanup Detail. But then slap a timer on top of that and it seems like it would ruin the vibe without adding anything fun. :shrug:

I expected to hate the timer but I don’t really. It’s actually nice to give a predictable stopping point to a session (do I have time for one more before work?), create a little performance tension (can I get all of these pieces salvaged in time?), and also will show your growth as you get better skills and gear (I did this twice as quick as last time).

I think the biggest problem is that it’s packaged poorly. It is set up as a completely arbitrary time limit rather than having a convincing story reason for it. There’s also oxygen limits, fuel limits, etc but people aren’t complaining about those. Idk. There’s room for improvement but it hasn’t been as fun-inhibiting as I thought it might be.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I know XCOM2 had the same problem where people wanted the game to be one thing but it was actually another because they added a generous timer to prevent you from doing overwatch spam but I've never seen people so freaked out about a 15 minute timer before. You can absolutely methodically disassemble ships to your hearts content. The 15 minutes is a shift timer. Once that 15 minutes runs up you go in your hab, buy some upgrades, and come back out to continue where you left off. You can do this as many times as you want. Also, as Hwurmp mentioned, there is a mode with no time limit. If you think it's a game you would enjoy maybe try it instead of deciding you'll hate it based on people screeching about timers.

explosivo fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jun 29, 2020

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010

BobTheJanitor posted:

It's both, the timer adds "difficulty" in that it makes you want to optimize your time wisely, and can sometimes push you to make mistakes (which don't really negatively impact you and are a ton of fun). But you can use as many 15 minute shifts as you want so you can also just completely disregard it if you want. It's mostly there to stop players from making the game less fun for themselves by spending too much time meticulously taking apart every single part of a ship when it's far more profitable/fun to just grab the best parts and move on to a new ship. It's a good timer, definitely not arbitrary at all, but understandably some people are just allergic to timers. And as mentioned that's what freeplay is for, it's an early access game, it's not like there's much progression to begin with. Which is the caveat, it's a very good game but there's only two ships currently (with different variants) so it's only like 12+ hours of fun currently.

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

BobTheJanitor posted:

The timer is "meaningless", because you can just continue with the same ship in the next shift if you want to.

The timer is good, because it makes you decide whether continuing to work on that ship for another 15 minutes is even worth it.
Without the timer you'd feel compelled to collect every single scrap of aluminium every time, when the fun comes from dealing with the more complex systems of the ship.

see also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L8vAGGitr8

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

deep dish peat moss posted:

I started having a lot more fun with the game and having an easier time on harder difficulties once I realized red and green cards aren't mutually exclusive and a good deck uses both. My strongest runs as Sal lean heavy on both diplomacy and hostility. The game/builds open up very significantly after you complete a few runs and open some packs. Sal has a pack focused around drawing cards, a pack focused around gaining actions, etc that come in both flavors. That's where the non-committal cards are. - I think this is actually pretty good gameplay design because your first few runs will sort of railroad you into a good deck (or make it hard to build a bad one) then as you get more experience, your options open up more and you get more flexibility but can also screw yourself over by picking cards that don't work for your deck. I don't agree with the small deck thing past the first couple runs, there are plenty of grafts and cards to incentivize having a mid-size deck. You can turn each booster pack on or off when starting a new game, plus mutators for things like drafting your starting cards so you can start figuring out your build synergy early on.

Battle decks do run into this problem for sure though, like as Sal you pick either bleed or combo and ignore every card that doesn't have/use one of the two.

Rook is... easy to win as, I guess. But I do not at all have fun playing as him, I beat 3 runs as him and I just hate gambling as a mechanic in a card game. But he has so many ways to gain tons of draw and tons of actions and can just lay down entire hands every turn and I ended up finding ways in my deck to ignore the gambling mechanic (like just making every coin flip let me choose a side).

I do agree fully that Brawl mode just doesn't feel right and that there's too much dialog. A nice in-between would be perfect, brawl mode but still have me moving around the map with a day/night cycle. Mostly I'm finding the game too easy if you just build for pure damage, you can win most encounters of both types in a couple turns before the enemy has a chance to set up and play.
Ok - I haven't unlocked all the cards yet so I'm willing to believe it.

For Rook I've only made decks that rig the coin flips which exaggerated the deckbuilding problem I had (ie, you go all heads or snails). But when you say mid-size deck, are you still turning half or more of your card picks into shills? I just don't see that changing so far because your starting cards aren't bad enough to demand a giant deck.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jun 29, 2020

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

Is there any way to buy the generic animated steam stickers? The ones you get a free one of each day.

I see that they seem to be called The Debut Collection and steam will actually let me filter by Debut Collection, but it returns 0 results.
They'll be available to buy once the sale ends, for people that missed any.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

You'll also get to the point where you can completely break tier 1 and 2 ships in 15 minutes.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Dunno if this is the best thread for it, but I'm thinking about picking up Football Manager 2020 on sale? I've never played an FM game but have enjoyed Fifa career mode and Football, Tactics and Glory so I wonder if it's time to take the plunge? Kinda scared of being overwhelmed. Any point in waiting until FM2021 drops in the fall and grabbing that for full price? I guess it's like any other annual sports title in that you only get incremental improvements every year?

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

BobTheJanitor posted:

The timer is just a 500k credits ticket to play. You can take as many shifts as you want, and you end up earning multiple millions per shift. That's how it's both an added challenge (how efficient can I be? Can I just take the high value stuff in two shifts, and move to the next?) and meaningless to worry about (I made 9 million off this ship. That pays for more than 4 hours of shift time, and I would never even come close)

Also, by levelling up and buying gear with upgrade points (no longer renting) the shift cost goes down, so you're spending even less.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

ErrEff posted:

They'll be available to buy once the sale ends, for people that missed any.

Awesome, thanks.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Xtanstic posted:

Dunno if this is the best thread for it, but I'm thinking about picking up Football Manager 2020 on sale? I've never played an FM game but have enjoyed Fifa career mode and Football, Tactics and Glory so I wonder if it's time to take the plunge? Kinda scared of being overwhelmed. Any point in waiting until FM2021 drops in the fall and grabbing that for full price? I guess it's like any other annual sports title in that you only get incremental improvements every year?

Hey. It is overwhelming, but when you buy FM it comes in two versions: the one with all bells and whistles where you manage every single aspect of your player's life and a simplified version called Touch (because it started development as the tablet/Switch version). For a beginner, Touch will be your best option IMO. You'll soon learn what to do and not do, where everything is, and then after a couple of seasons/teams you can "level up" and try the regular edition which I'll call Expert Edition or I Really Love Spreadsheets Edition. Game is super fun either way if you get into it, so give it a try now to see if it clicks. No point in waiting for FM21, when you can grab the current version on sale.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Saoshyant posted:

Hey. It is overwhelming, but when you buy FM it comes in two versions: the one with all bells and whistles where you manage every single aspect of your player's life and a simplified version called Touch (because it started development as the tablet/Switch version). For a beginner, Touch will be your best option IMO. You'll soon learn what to do and not do, where everything is, and then after a couple of seasons/teams you can "level up" and try the regular edition which I'll call Expert Edition or I Really Love Spreadsheets Edition. Game is super fun either way if you get into it, so give it a try now to see if it clicks. No point in waiting for FM21, when you can grab the current version on sale.

Yeah I'm talking myself into it. No point in getting Touch since the whole point is to be overwhelmed by menus and spreadsheets I guess. Thanks for the advice.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

BobTheJanitor posted:

The challenge is self imposed - it's a pretty popular way of playing the game to see how much you can accomplish in a single shift, so it's a nice easy unit of gameplay to track your own abilities and compare it to others consistently. If that doesn't interest you, the game doesn't mechanically punish you for playing at your own pace and taking as many shifts as you want on a ship.

The only real penalty to running down the timer is losing maybe 30 seconds to go through the menu and get back to where you were, and I kind of plan around it by using it as teleport - most things are detached from the inside, so shift 1 is usually breaking it all up and then shift 2 is the opportunity to clear everything I've detached before heading back in and detaching the more fragile/fiddly bits. The other thing is that it adds fees to your debt, which is part of the game's capitalism satire, but the debt is so absurdly high (satire) that actually paying it off isn't really a goal you actually aim for, even with optimal play (not really chill, ymmv on methodical) it would take dozens of hours, and you'd have long exhausted all the game's actual content by then, so it's basically a non-goal.

Other than that, the end of each shift is where you have the option to ditch your current ship and grab a new one (you can keep the ship as many days as you want), and repair/upgrade gear, and it recharges some resources so you don't need to worry about them towards the end. And you can trigger the end of a shift any time you want, if you've done everything you want to or want tot ake advantage of the gear/ship/resource management options.

I doubt it's going away because it's pretty central to the game's narrative and gameplay structures, but it's pretty ignoreable.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Xtanstic posted:

Yeah I'm talking myself into it. No point in getting Touch since the whole point is to be overwhelmed by menus and spreadsheets I guess. Thanks for the advice.

Yeah, don't buy Touch by itself. The standard version comes with Touch as a bonus, so you get both when you buy the standard edition. Have fun. I recommend that you start with renowned teams so you'll have room to mess up as you learn the systems. If you try to start with a low tier team right away, you'll get burned easily because it's like starting a hard game in HARD MODE and that will ruin the experience. But that's where the more experience players spend most of their time: building a team from the ground up until they win whole leagues and championships.

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Jun 29, 2020

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Saoshyant posted:

Yeah, don't buy Touch by itself. The standard version comes with Touch as a bonus, so you get both when you buy the standard edition. Have fun. I recommend that you start with renowned teams so you'll have room to mess up as you learn the systems. If you try to start with a low tier team right away, you'll get burned easily because it's like starting a hard game in HARD MODE and that will ruin the experience.

Ah gotcha. Thanks for the advice I appreciate it

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

today i learned that SEGA Bass Fishing is on steam and is like a dollar. Is it good?

joe football
Dec 22, 2012

Xtanstic posted:

The year to year changes aren't enough to worry about, like you said incremental like any sports game. The main worry is that you might lose 1000+ hours if you find you really like bossing around pretend football players (like me)

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

No Wave posted:

Ok - I haven't unlocked all the cards yet so I'm willing to believe it.

For Rook I've only made decks that rig the coin flips which exaggerated the deckbuilding problem I had (ie, you go all heads or snails). But when you say mid-size deck, are you still turning half or more of your card picks into shills? I just don't see that changing so far because your starting cards aren't bad enough to demand a giant deck.

Don't forget you can get new coins at the beginning of each day that have different effects on gamble. My standard run is the coin that's 2 shields or 2 damage and either play balanced with some rigging or just go all in on gambling. Balanced is fine because you almost always want some damage and shields every turn. Even if it didn't match the card the flip effect still did something useful, and when you're gambling that often you can usually get at least a few cards each turn to match the face you want.

Ironically I'm the opposite of you, I thought base rook led you to be more balanced than sal. For more specialized runs though I get the more specialized coins. There's also the rigged coin that I think is a guaranteed encounter with the con artist, I don't think I've ever not seen it. It has no flip effect but is 90% heads.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Possible price error: gamebillet has Mr. Driller Drilland keys for $18.85.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

StrixNebulosa posted:

today i learned that SEGA Bass Fishing is on steam and is like a dollar. Is it good?

I remember watching an AGDQ with it is the extent of my knowledge of this game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bbd8UQL_k&t=1254s

joe football posted:

The year to year changes aren't enough to worry about, like you said incremental like any sports game. The main worry is that you might lose 1000+ hours if you find you really like bossing around pretend football players (like me)

Given my hours in Fifa and Football, Tactics and Glory, I already know that I like treating my players as flippable assets on route to the new shiny piece.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Xtanstic posted:

As another beginner FM20 player, I would recommend it without reservations for you since the games delegation settings help bridge the gap into the spreadsheet zone. Compared to dabbling in an FM demo or warez or something 10 years ago, it's really good at having your employees work with you when you have delegation set up. You have coaches and analysts to really grind the spreadsheets if you want and they will put policies and changes into place depending on the process, but will also give you emails of whys, recommendations, etc.

If you delegate everything there's not a lot of game left but it's also training wheels you can turn off and on as you learn how the gears turn and which you are most interested in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Xtanstic posted:

I have an extra code for this if you want it. I can send it via email since you don't have PMs.