Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

They should put Ragna T. Bloodedge in Granblue Versus. He didn't get niered, he just went to the skies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost
I don't use Taokaka and in fact hate playing against her but it is a huge missed opportunity that she was not in cross tag so we could see all the awesome nicknames she would make for everyone.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

I've probably spent more time playing Ragna then every other fighting game character I main combined so gimme his glorious Xrd engine model in Granblue as a guest.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I recently picked up MK11 after being a mostly street fighter and adjacent games guy. Going from hold-back-to-block to hold-button-to-block is weird as hell but once I sat down and really thought about how that changes behaviors (mine and theirs) I really started cooking in this game.

I'm not actually an FG expert though so basically it boils down to psyching people into throws being waaaaay easier

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/BunnyAyu/status/1277667387677052929

if you go to the replies she posts the dm conversation. its honestly extremely funny because shes full on 'thank you for making a game with so much fanservice' and talking about how much she loves big anime titties and hes full on jaw hitting the floor wolf noises and says some extremely weird reply guy poo poo

its not the worst thing in the world and she was clearly somewhat engaging with him so its not like, entirely unprompted but he took a basic flirting convo to a weird place basically. he doesnt say anything full on harassment so im not sure a public callout was necessary but well, its the year 2020

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

maybe i just read 900 pages of the lowtax thread and i'm in a weird place but that reads as more pathetic and unaffective than gross or stalker-esque

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
sweet sassy molassy

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
He reads like a video game comic caricature come to life, almost expecting a fedora to materialize out of my monitor

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Elephunk posted:

maybe i just read 900 pages of the lowtax thread and i'm in a weird place but that reads as more pathetic and unaffective than gross or stalker-esque
yeah thats basically where im at. it is still very funny though. how bad at this do you have to be to screw up a sexy cosplay lady coming to you to tell you how much she likes lesbian bdsm

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
It reads like a parody written in 2005. How does someone as always online as Mike Z allow himself to write those words????

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

That Twitter pic isn't doing him any favors

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Starting to think Mike Z is just the dumbest man alive.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
mike z has always been strange

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Endorph posted:

https://twitter.com/BunnyAyu/status/1277667387677052929

if you go to the replies she posts the dm conversation. its honestly extremely funny because shes full on 'thank you for making a game with so much fanservice' and talking about how much she loves big anime titties and hes full on jaw hitting the floor wolf noises and says some extremely weird reply guy poo poo

its not the worst thing in the world and she was clearly somewhat engaging with him so its not like, entirely unprompted but he took a basic flirting convo to a weird place basically. he doesnt say anything full on harassment so im not sure a public callout was necessary but well, its the year 2020

As far as uncomfortable goes, not that bad, pretty tame in comparison to most. I don't even know this guy, but he sure as poo poo is weird

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
mike Z is a dozen fedoras stacked in a trench coat

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Yeah this is the tamest one of these callout tweets i've seen. Not saying shes wrong to feel gross/offended by it of course. Mike Z just comes off as a pathetic idiot here.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Let's kick his rear end and spit on him

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

In Training posted:

Let's kick his rear end and spit on him

Let's give him a wedgie and hang him from the fence post by his underpants

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
It's the face of the company being a creep and after the stream comment, I'm not willing to give him any slack for his poo poo

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
it's hilarious and definitely something you'd see in a niceguys compilation or something

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
even if it's not actually being a sex pest, that's not the kind of personality you want as a figurehead in the fgc

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

1) gently caress Mike Z, rarely do you see somebody escape certain doom a la "I can't breathe" and then just triple salchow straight into something like this

2)

Mans posted:

I mean, it didn't FEEL busted pre-Leeroy. Now it seems like it's an entirelly different game on S3

Carry + damage were significantly increased in Season 2 and nobody really knew how to break characters like Akuma and Geese wide open. Even back as far as pre-FR, you have characters who have genuinely win-button stuff, like Claudio's...b1? I think? the spinny thing, which moves you backwards for better whiffs and is effectively safe and is a CH launcher.

Leroy (and now Fakhumram) just made it obvious to people who don't play at high levels.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve8AJVGrjV0

I thought her named was familiar. I wonder how long she had been playing Skullgirls or any fighting game.

I wonder what even prompted them to dm each other lol. Actually, who cares.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"
MikeZ was on some super nice guy energy at the end and he probably does need a roasting for that (preferably by friends who could have taught him “dude what the gently caress” rather than the internet), because that’s just weird

Now the other issue is that MikeZ might actually be married...

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Ah yes, humans with penises.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
if mike z had an ounce of self awareness he'd delete his twitter

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I'm proud of her for speaking up about it as this should inspire other people to come forth about him being a creepy dork

Kurash
May 12, 2008

I may be wrong, but in BlazBlue all the timeloop nonsense is essentially backstory? The only timeloop that occurs during the events of any of the actual games is Central Fiction, which is very definitely the ending of the storyline where things get wrapped up. Everything prior to this, from Calamity Trigger to Chronophantasma, is all a single 'final' timeline with no resets.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Hace posted:

if mike z had an ounce of self awareness he'd delete his twitter

I mean, seriously, how has this guy not learned to SHUT UP. Especially after the last time he messed up badly.

Like, he isn't exactly bad people. He's just crazy awkward and says some serious stupid poo poo as a result -- I've been there. But at some point you learn that maybe being a position to public speak is not the best use of whatever skills he has.

edit: nevermind, gently caress MikeZ

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jun 30, 2020

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Thank you for making a videogame where is there is BDSM yuri.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

Like mike is weird and poo poo but maybe dont dm people about your kinks

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
cosplay lady led with a weird sexual dm, mike z misinterpreted and spaghetti'd all over trying to awkwardly flirt

this isn't something that needed a big twitter callout

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
https://mobile.twitter.com/DamianLucifer5/status/1277695962308177921

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

IronicDongz posted:

cosplay lady led with a weird sexual dm, mike z misinterpreted and spaghetti'd all over trying to awkwardly flirt

this isn't something that needed a big twitter callout

https://twitter.com/carbonbae/status/1277679448574181376

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

drat, time to cancel her for sexualizing underage characters *said while playing skullgirls*

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I love online so much lmao

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

https://twitter.com/MrBeezul/status/1277705493448810496?s=20

https://twitter.com/MrBeezul/status/1277716552725348352?s=20

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ohhhh nooooo

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Ruining my career with real Soviet damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Ok I changed my mind mike z is over