Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
That all people who beat their wives have small penis? I guess it'd be true for all the lesbian ones, at the very least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gently caress outta here with that TERF poo poo, lesbians can have gigantic cocks too

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i dont have a wife, nor beat women, nor treat them badly, and i have a massive penis (and BALLS) so it checks out OP

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i saw this sad and unpleasant situation involving domestic violence, and i thought... i thought about dicks. that's what i took from the situation. i looked, and i understood: penises.

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

I heard that the cursed dick is lowtax dick. Is this true??

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

Sid Vicious posted:

gently caress outta here with that TERF poo poo, lesbians can have gigantic cocks too

Even the ones that beat their wifes?

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
its true

eventually it darkens and falls off because it's too ashamed to be part of such a gently caress

that's why lowtax is mad all the time now

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

Odd posted:

Even the ones that beat their wifes?

Except them.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I got a thick meaty rod and I’m gentle as a lamb so you’re theory checks out op. :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Wives are for loving not for beating. The only thing that is good for beating is sports teams that are not from Los Angeles or San Jose and also nazis