Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krudcake
Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone else have an issue with the pesky keyboard cockroaches? Im certainly not going to buy a new keyboard, and the roach bait ain't killing them... I would put the keyboard in the freezer to kill them, but I don't have a working refrigerator at the house i move into 2 weeks ago... Don't tell me to pull all the keys up and vacuum, thats just nonsense. Can I get some good ideas here to help me out? I cant dunk the drat thing in a tub of water, it will break. IM short on ideas. Help me please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

How is having free self reproducing snacks a problem OP.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

How is having free self reproducing snacks a problem OP.

is this the cockroach lifehack thread? if you have a tickle at the back of your throat and cant cough hard enough to get it just breath in some roach wings and you'll be all cleared out in no time at all. I know this from personal experience it's ok roach wings are sterile

Krudcake
Feb 10, 2019
Just to be clear, these are the tiny german cockroaches... Not big enough for a real snack and too small to really care about.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You'd better hire an exterminator. Before it's too late.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=pRgXDZghPj8

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
have you tried just talking to them

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
use some Keyboard Goop OP

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Turn on your Keyboard LEDs so they can party

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Joe’s Keyboard

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Seal it up with cum and let it crust over. That way they can’t find the bits of pizza rolls and kfc Nashville hot chicken. :shrug:

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
You can pour rubbing alcohol on your keyboard and just let it dry overnight. It's non-conductive and won't damage the electronics

Krudcake
Feb 10, 2019
The LED's are already on, that's how I see them moving.. Maybe I can just turn the lights off and pretend they are not there.

This is supposed to be a forum full of smarts, where is the smarts when I need em? II thought maybe a low and slow bake in the oven... Anyone know what temperature keyboard plastic melts at?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

turn it upside down and shake it OP

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I thought the rubbing alcohol idea was legit

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

You can pour rubbing alcohol on your keyboard and just let it dry overnight. It's non-conductive and won't damage the electronics

this, but use a bag so the cockroaches dont just jump ship

e: also use 90% alcohol

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Hardon Crime posted:

this, but use a bag so the cockroaches dont just jump ship

e: also use 90% alcohol

lmao at a keyboard being a roach ship. where are they going. I love it ty for this mental image hardon crime

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Ian Miles Cheong spotted

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
lure them out of there with trails of your semen which they have become quite accustomed to being their main source of food.

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

is this the cockroach lifehack thread? if you have a tickle at the back of your throat and cant cough hard enough to get it just breath in some roach wings and you'll be all cleared out in no time at all. I know this from personal experience it's ok roach wings are sterile

cockroach lifehack threads are all fun and games until someone whips out the medieval humor balancing suggestions

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

At least you didn’t clean the gunk out of it, cum on it, then rub it in your teeth and post pics of it all.

Tbh that’s what I fully expected when I clicked this then was pleasantly surprised when it wasn’t

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat

Krudcake posted:

Just to be clear, these are the tiny german cockroaches... Not big enough for a real snack and too small to really care about.

quote:

You'd better hire an exterminator. Before it's too late.

srsly

find the poo, the dead giveaway is the poo
for every one you see there are 500-1000 more than you don't
oh yeah, and the egg sacs
they can squeeze themselves paper thin
they can survive for months w/o food
they lay eggs in kitchen appliances, microwave ovens, cardboard boxes, etc
if you live in an apartment then happy fun to you
nip it in the bud or you'll have them for years
oh yeah if you have an infrared camera set it up where you've seen them

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I have roaches and it’s great for weight loss I haven’t gone into my kitchen for a snack after sunset in years

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
didnt scrape cockroaches off keyboard, ejaculate on to them, then smear on bearded face, voted 1

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

sprinkle Diatomaceous Earth all over your keyboard, the fine powder will act as a dessicant. Also, call an exterminator they aren't just in your disgusting keyboard.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
pour vodka on the keyboard

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
:goonsay:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the first time I saw a cockroach and it didnt have a big hog I got so confused. surely I'd misheard the name or something but nope cockroaches dont even have penises it turns out. check please!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
your keyboard is now technically a cyborg.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

the first time I saw a cockroach and it didnt have a big hog I got so confused. surely I'd misheard the name or something but nope cockroaches dont even have penises it turns out. check please!

A cockroach is the bit left over when you are done smoking a cock.

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006