Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Algol Star posted:

I'm not sure why so many apparently successful managers in corporate America racially discriminate against these people but are helpful enough to let them know that's the reason right to their face just to clear up any doubts. Seems like a poor survival strategy.
It's pretty cool how every single white person who ever got fired, passed over for promotion, or denied university admittance over a racial issue was explicitly told so! I can't count how many times people have told me they were shown the test results, given the admittance form, or outright told by the person in charge that the decision was made solely because they were white and this is just a reverse-racism thing and their hands are tied (but not tied enough to break privacy standards like that).
But it's not as cool as how whenever a non-white person is passed over similarly, it's always because of merit and because the white person just deserved it more for being objectively better and it's never about racism. Definitely a cool phenomenon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1277628850130780160?s=20

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/1277679804356190209?s=20

Canned Panda has a new favorite as of 20:39 on Jun 29, 2020

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Not a gun guy, but with those poses their chance of hiting what they're aiming it is somewhere between "bugger" and "all", right?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Not a gun guy, but with those poses their chance of hiting what they're aiming it is somewhere between "bugger" and "all", right?

There's lots of great photos of this couple, including one where he appears to be aiming downrange at her. Every single gun person on twitter is calling out their poor trigger discipline too.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/JonErikHansen/status/1277449512819265536

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Not to mention that gun's a Bryco/Jennings/Jimenez, a gun company so cheap and terrible they've gone bankrupt three times.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Lumbermouth posted:

Not to mention that gun's a Bryco/Jennings/Jimenez, a gun company so cheap and terrible they've gone bankrupt three times.

She likes her guns like she likes her president.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

captainOrbital posted:

D'souza, Tim Pool, Paul J Watson, and IMC.

Four-way Dumb-off.

WHO WILL REIGN

Trick question, PJW wouldn't leave his house.

nurmie
Dec 8, 2019

I'm genuinely worried that the gun could've been loaded. If it was, she was within a very uncomfortable distance of straight-up murdering somebody by accident

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

nurmie posted:

I'm genuinely worried that the gun could've been loaded. If it was, she was within a very uncomfortable distance of straight-up murdering somebody by accident

They pointed the guns at each other multiple times.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

they're just so soft

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

it kills me that filthy rich doughboy lawyer man has more money than sense and still buys a receiver that will deposit hot brass on his muffin top.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Push El Burrito posted:

They pointed the guns at each other multiple times.

There's no doubt in my mind both of them have been plotting the other's murder and how to blame it on BLM since the protests started.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Skwirl posted:

There's no doubt in my mind both of them have been plotting the other's murder and how to blame it on BLM since the protests started.

I just picture them both lying there clutching gut wounds while people casually walk past them to yoink their gaudy poo poo

I like it

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Could she break her wrist firing and like that?

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

grittyreboot posted:

Could she break her wrist firing and like that?

much more likely to hit herself in the head with the gun, if anything

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

count down when they try to do the bender and make their own better youtube with hookers and blackjack.(and then it burns down)

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

nurmie posted:

I'm genuinely worried that the gun could've been loaded

Treat all guns as if they are loaded all the time. Otherwise you’re asking for trouble

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Evergreen --

e: also White Brad is sublime

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 23:42 on Jun 29, 2020

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Scratch Monkey posted:

Treat all guns as if they are loaded all the time. Otherwise you’re asking for trouble

Guns are always loaded, especially when they aren't

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/999RPMs/status/1277456061859913729

subpar anachronism posted:

Someone once tried to convince me that Scott Adams's chud chode act was entirely ironic and he was actually extremely left. All I learned from that is people are really not smart.

Scott Adams doesn’t believe in gravity.

Platystemon posted:

I hate you for making me look this up.

[page 238 is an illustration]

So that’s the main text of the theory. Now let’s back up a few pages.

:hmmyes:

Now watch him handwave objections in the second edition.

Does he truly believe his expanding world theory?

• He lists gravity as an assumption about reality.

• A few lines later, he says he has “doubts about reality”.

• He doesn’t accept any of the counterexamples to his theory readers sent in.

• He doesn’t mind if people think he believe in his theory.

In conclusion, I don’t think it can be said that he doesn’t believe in it.

:siren: LIBERTARIAN BONUS ROUND :siren:

Is this just a thought experiment? :thunk:

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
My favorite things he’s done is try to hypnotize his blog readers into having mind-blowing orgasms, and make sock-puppet accounts on reddit to defend himself.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

christmas boots posted:

Guns are always loaded, especially when they aren't

This post absolutely isn't a joke, just so nobody's confused.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

Clicked on his profile and his latest tweet is praising Japanese publishers for being brave enough to publish a manga where a man falls in love with and marries his adopted daughter

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

"Blue Butterfly Twitter" is, according to Google, the people who think Kylo Ren wasn't a space Nazi incel.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This post absolutely isn't a joke, just so nobody's confused.

Can confirm, I almost got negligent discharged into a couple weeks back when a friend dropped the magazine but didn’t check the chamber. They genuinely thought they didn’t have one in the chamber and were treating it like it was unloaded. We don’t hang out with them and guns any more.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

TinTower posted:

"Blue Butterfly Twitter" is, according to Google, the people who think Kylo Ren wasn't a space Nazi incel.

I feel like someone stomped on my forehead

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Clicked on his profile and his latest tweet is praising Japanese publishers for being brave enough to publish a manga where a man falls in love with and marries his adopted daughter

lol at using a pic from the movie that mocks starship troopers for being fascist

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Kevin DuBrow posted:

copy profile link fbi.gov/tips paste profile link

snergle has a new favorite as of 00:56 on Jun 30, 2020

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

I mean, for me it was Doogie Howser parading around in an SS uniform for ten straight minutes, but to each their own.

EDIT: I know the movie is satire.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I like this photo because I like to imagine the wall in the background is made of normal sized bricks and they are extremely tiny people.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/BenMFFowler/status/1277750854486044672

:stare:

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Kevin DuBrow posted:

There's at least one manga (bunny drop) which does this in the last volume when all the other volumes are about a middle aged dude taking in a preschooler who appears to be his grandpa's secret love child and adjusting to be a dad and it's adorable. And then the last volume is like, ACTUALLY, and the only warning about it is the girl's mom was in a huge age gap relationship with the guy's grandpa.

It's been years since I read and I still feel loving betrayed.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

:stare:

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

that's some next level reply guy

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/AITA_reddit/status/1277761248512348160

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

https://twitter.com/poopoobuttjr/status/1277761988333010944

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Did you read to the end?