Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

at first i thought this was a cute idea for a kids bedroom wall before realising its a grown rear end mans garage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Rhopunzel posted:

grown rear end mans garage

Wirth1000 posted:

i'm lmaoing at the craftsman garbage

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Williams could only aspire to have a garage that fancy!

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

US General is below Craftsman hth

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
The single most expensive product in that photo is the team shirt.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Merc are running this livery for all of 2020 season.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
That looks much better than the usual silver fare.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

The red is still awful but that's the kind of car that looks like it would get in there

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Skarsnik posted:

The red is still awful but that's the kind of car that looks like it would get in there

I agree on the red and it will definitely be a car that gets in there on the reg

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
The red they ran on the halo when Niki died was good but this red is not. Different red. And they should be ashamed for not running a red halo forever. This is decent but Petronas piss blue ruins every paintjob.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Ineos polluting everything they touch as usual

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Theophany posted:

That looks much better than the usual silver fare.

I quite like it too.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

This is the home version of getting Schumacher's face tattooed on your back.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chills.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I07I2t9VD2g

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I agree on the red and it will definitely be a car that gets in there on the reg

Confirmed that this car will Get In There

Deepfried
Sep 20, 2001

So are we going to set up a Worst Thread Fantasy F1 League this year so we can all make first race predictions then ignore it for the rest of the season?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Deepfried posted:

So are we going to set up a Worst Thread Fantasy F1 League this year so we can all make first race predictions then ignore it for the rest of the season?

I predict Max Verstappen gets Coronavirus

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
I predict Charles LeClerc will be a dreamboat :allears:

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I'ma make a BOLD PREDICTION:

Bottas or Leclerc will win this WDC

(I know they won't, Lewis will but that's why it's bold)

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
I'm gonna make a BOLD PREDICTION, too:

Ferrari will find new, hilarious ways to let down the tifosi while Mercedes does a flawless job of helping Lewis get in there.

It's bold because I used the b tag.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

MustardFacial posted:

I predict Charles LeClerc will be a dreamboat :allears:

I regularly dream of falling asleep next to Charles as he whispers sweet nothings into my ears in bed, dressed in his Scuderia overalls. He's such a handsome, gentle and kind young man.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Bold predictions:

Zak Brown is arrested for embezzlement of a sovereign nation's investment engine.

Lando Norris' dad is indicted along with him.

Flavio Briatore returns to F1 to give support to both Zak and Lando's dad.

Carlos Sainz signs a piece of team gear mere minutes before signing for Ferrari leading to someone who still swears by Craftsman in 2020 to paint his garage wall in McLaren colours which quite clearly highlights that he could do drat well better than Craftsman and Harbour Freight. Nobody is saying to go buy some Snap-on poo poo but also don't buy the absolute bottomest of the barrel.

Lowtax's pattern of domestic abuse is finally brought to light and YOSPOS saves the forums... but is it even worth it?

The F1 thread continues to be the thread where people actually make jokes, continue humourous gimmicks, give insight into the sport, criticize it and praise it.... and behaves the exact opposite that is the perpetually sadbrain'ed IndyCar thread which wouldn't be out of place in D&D.

The antagonism between the F1 fanbase and the horribly depressed IndyCar fanbase continues.

COVID-19 devastates the Liverpool fanbase at their apex of existence.

Tagdoodle
Dec 11, 2019

there was a youtube compilation of funny Vettel moments and I can't possibly imagine any other driver having a similar video made
Is this off season finally loving over?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Tagdoodle posted:

Is this off season finally loving over?

gently caress... now for the lovely part of the F1 season.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
I sold another put.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
rip to the best title of the worst thread soon

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
We could preserve it by having an actual start of season thread

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

the season doesn't start until the 19th tho

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’m glad we’re still here, posting with my posting friends.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I thought it started on 4th of July weekend? Which incidentally would predict that an American such as Lewis would win it

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I thought it started on 4th of July weekend? Which incidentally would predict that an American such as Lewis would win it

Let's all come together and plkease not insult anyone by insinuating that they're American even jokingly.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Wirth1000 posted:

Let's all come together and plkease not insult anyone by insinuating that they're American even jokingly.

gently caress no, I’m going Stars and Stripes everything. Maybe even the S&S onesie. Crush beer and get in there.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Nybble posted:

rip to the best title of the worst thread soon

worst thread is just hitting it's stride. this is like the pre-game warm up before the tip off.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.motorsport.com/general/news/zanardi-undergoes-second-neurological-operation-/4814128/

Yeesh, that really sucks. It sounds like he's Michael Schumacher'ed.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

quote:

Although Mick followed the wishes of his family and didn’t talk in detail about his dad’s condition, he did mention the life lessons he continues to follow.

He said: ”I don't take the lessons he passed on to me as a matter of course. One of these lessons is to remain constant, never to be too euphoric or too depressed."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/f1/michael-schumachers-son-mick-speaks-22262633

That's the most insanely stereotypically German thing I've ever read.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

gently caress no, I’m going Stars and Stripes everything. Maybe even the S&S onesie. Crush beer and get in there.

Where is the goon made usf1 team car when we need it!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Maybe Jeffrey can buy Williams as his next project.

Tagdoodle
Dec 11, 2019

there was a youtube compilation of funny Vettel moments and I can't possibly imagine any other driver having a similar video made

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Austria GP is this weekend. Presumably in front of an empty grand stand? Or are those crazy EU bastards going to have a live crowd?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

They'll do it like the footy and pipe in the crowd noise