Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whos worse
george bush jr
trump
obama
View Results

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

well, who is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
trump, from any perspective, this isn't even a question and that's really saying something because bush slaughtered millions of civilians and destabilized an entire region

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

shovelbum posted:

trump, from any perspective, this isn't even a question and that's really saying something because bush slaughtered millions of civilians and destabilized an entire region

sounds like your saying bush was worse? trump hasnt done any of those things

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

up until this year the answer was definitely george bush although with 130-190k dead americans (and counting) i think trumpy boi gets the belt or ring or whatever

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

fart simpson posted:

sounds like your saying bush was worse? trump hasnt done any of those things

wait for the plague famine to kick in

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
can we amend this to "worse so far"?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
dubya and this isnt even a question and anyone who thinks trumo is worse is a loving lib. close thread

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

DoubleDonut posted:

ok fair enough theres still 5 more years to get onto dubayyyyyyyas level

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

BeefThief posted:

up until this year the answer was definitely george bush although with 130-190k dead americans (and counting) i think trumpy boi gets the belt or ring or whatever

what's the rationale behind your assumption that bush or obama would have had a more effective response than trump?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Xaris posted:

dubya and this isnt even a question and anyone who thinks trumo is worse is a loving lib. close thread

bush's middle east is gonna look like a rounding error, the us has 320m ppl and is headed for starvation and a sub 30 life expectancy

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Stringent posted:

what's the rationale behind your assumption that bush or obama would have had a more effective response than trump?

they both did

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

DoubleDonut posted:

agreed.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Xaris posted:

agreed.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

BeefThief posted:

yeah this

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
dubya would've been gleefully sacrificing workers to capitalism but at the very least he would've convinced the chuds that wearing masks was cool and patriotic

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011

Xaris posted:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

obama would have personally found a cure for covid 19

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
just incase you want to relive da bush years
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3922624

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
who is trump ?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Bush is good now because Obama said so. Close thread, thanks for posting.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

fart simpson posted:

obama would have personally found a cure for covid 19

despite obama's wishes, snorting the ashes of black homeowners is not a cure for anything

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

bush did 9/11 but trump did 4/7, 4/8, 4/9, 4/10, 4/11, 4/14, 4/15, 4/16, 4/17, 4/21, 4/22, 4/23, 4/25, 4/28, 4/29, 4/30, 5/5, 5/6, 5/7, and 5/12 (so far)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Stringent posted:

they aren't trump

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

BeefThief posted:

bush did 9/11 but trump did 4/7, 4/8, 4/9, 4/10, 4/11, 4/14, 4/15, 4/16, 4/17, 4/21, 4/22, 4/23, 4/25, 4/28, 4/29, 4/30, 5/5, 5/6, 5/7, and 5/12 (so far)

no he didn’t. covid 19 did those

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

fart simpson posted:

no he didn’t. covid 19 did those

trump is to the coronavirus what bin laden is to mohammad atta

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i think the 2+ million middle eastern people direct killed plus millions more dead-indirectly plus tens of millions whose lives were turned upside down and permanently ruined and other millions killed in syria would lol @ a meager six figures of dead americans

otoh bush directly fractured the EU in half and made brexit happen which is funny as gently caress so maybe bush was better after all. gently caress the uk/eu

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Xaris posted:

i think the 2+ million middle eastern people direct killed plus millions more dead indirectly plus tens of millions whose lives were turned upside down and permanently ruined and other millions killed in syria would lol @ a meager six figures of dead americans

otoh bush directly fractured the EU in half and made brexit happen which is funny as gently caress so maybe bush was better after all.

it’s more acceptable to kill foreigners than it is to kill your own citizens

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

BeefThief posted:

trump is to the coronavirus what bin laden is to mohammad atta

or what bush is to new orleans, or obama to flint

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

obama manned up and drank that flint water, proving its safety. don’t lump him into this

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i cant even remember obama being president

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I will never forgive Obama for cash for clunkers

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

the part in fahrenheit 11-9 where obama bombed flint is extremely lol

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
i reckon obama selling out universal health care for romneycare has allowed corona to kill more ppl than anything trump's done

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

trumps melting brain is frankly harm reduction compared to the sheer brutal efficiency of evil that was the bush admin

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Clinton's surplus money, and the lack of internet really covered up a lot of shittness of Bush.

If Bush were voted into 2016, with the republican party in control of both the house and senate, would they have been able to get rid of obamacare.

Would Bush have defunded the CDC

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

BeefThief posted:

i cant even remember obama being president

i get this weird dissasocation sometimes too and im like huh, what the gently caress happened between 2008-2016? ok like i can remember 2008-2010 because i was finishing up college but thats more remembering college years and everything after is just a loving black hole blurry void

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

forbidden dialectics posted:

trumps melting brain is frankly harm reduction compared to the sheer brutal efficiency of evil that was the bush admin

agreed.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
If Trump was voted into office in 2000, would his incompetence keep the Iraq War going to to the current day, or would it have petered out?

Would Trump even have 1 scandal get through the huge buffers of the media we had back in 00's

How would Chaney treat Trump?

Would Pence share the horse who hosed him with Oil Barren Texan Bush.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

If Trump was voted into office in 2000, would his incompetence keep the Iraq War going to to the current day, or would it have petered out?

Would Trump even have 1 scandal get through the huge buffers of the media we had back in 00's

How would Chaney treat Trump?

Would Pence share the horse who hosed him with Oil Barren Texan Bush.

if trump won in 2000 we wouldn’t have gone into iraq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Would Trump have been able to Kill Bin Laden?

Or would Trump have made Bin Laden so unimportant that nobody would have given a poo poo about Obama killing Bin Laden?