Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
I had two sunny-side-up fried eggs today for breakfast, it was good.

Ex-ex-ex gf cat -ninja- snipe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Fatkraken posted:

I'm vegan

Coconut oil cheese is....adequate if you are super keen to be a vegan. At this point i actually miss eggs more, because there is no attempted facsimile available and no substitute for a proper runny yolk

someone i'm facebook friends with advertised this place that do a vegan runny egg

https://www.facebook.com/bangkokcitydiner/

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Dravs posted:

Mix a french and a polish person together and you get a brit.

i am in agreement that this is very accurate, to my bemusement

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

egg. egg!

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
Just saw that map of places at risk of local lockdowns in the near future and it appears to be most places so

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Readings not on it somehow. Clearly it's all because of me wearing a mask to work.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I completed Prey btw. It was good. Tried out the mooncrash thing but I do not like roguelikes. Thanks for reading I love u

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Wasnt there a prey game that came out a decade ago? I am sure I haven't played this latest one but I have played a game called prey set in space at some point...

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

CancerCakes posted:

Wasnt there a prey game that came out a decade ago? I am sure I haven't played this latest one but I have played a game called prey set in space at some point...

The weird native American fps Prey of old with the walkways on the wall and mad Portal style bits was fairly decent. It was old Unreal engine though so it all looked shiny.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

doom 3 engine actually which made it another time id did something first that valve keeps getting credited for

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I made sag aloo for dinner and the potato I used was too big. Next time, I might just make sag.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Bobby Deluxe posted:

doom 3 engine actually which made it another time id did something first that valve keeps getting credited for

Hmm, I wonder what I'm mixing it up with then.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Prey (2017) was good but after playing that and Dishonored 2 I dont feel like I need to ever play another Arkane game again

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Was Prey the game you jammed like massive needles to your fuckin eyeballs to upgrade your character? I was watching some reviews and noped out when I saw that bit.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
i got a big bottle of hershey syrup from lidl for 2 dolla, i am very happy with this purchase

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Fingerless Gloves posted:

i got a big bottle of hershey syrup from lidl for 2 dolla, i am very happy with this purchase

They had franks hot sauce for a quid last week its p deece

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

el dingo posted:

They had franks hot sauce for a quid last week its p deece

big fan of that stuff

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
habanero tabasco owns and is a lot nicer than the regular stuff

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
I like the random hot sauces they sell in TK Maxx.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i made chocolate brownies and it turns out 90% of the ingrediants are sugar.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

fridge corn posted:

Prey (2017) was good but after playing that and Dishonored 2 I dont feel like I need to ever play another Arkane game again

I bought dishonored 2 today because it was cheap on the psn store. I imagine I'll feel like you after I play it a bit.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

hemale in pain posted:

i made chocolate brownies and it turns out 90% of the ingrediants are sugar.

If that’s your bag then next time make tablet

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Galewolf posted:

Was Prey the game you jammed like massive needles to your fuckin eyeballs to upgrade your character? I was watching some reviews and noped out when I saw that bit.
the more recent one yes. the first time you get a neuromod there is an eye cover and a trigger that makes two big stabby needles come out. then you put the cover over your eye, it makes the stabby sound and takes you to the upgrade screen

it only does it the first time though, after that you use it from the menu with no animations

its pretty fun, its just frustrating because there are a bunch of tasks it gives you that you cant do until way later in the main story

also there is a free demo of the first bit which is pretty cool

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Total Meatlove posted:

If that’s your bag then next time make tablet

175g unsalted butter
450g caster sugar
75g sweetened condensed milk

here we come diabetes!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

good lord

should be a) 180g choc / 180g butter melted together, b) 3 eggs 275g caster sugar creamed together, c) 85g flour 40g cocao forked together, d) 100g misc chocolate chopped up, a tipped into b then stirred a bit and c+d tipped into mixture, and then oven'd at like 160C for about 40mins

still about the same amount of sugar but, y'know, no condensed milk

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Meat Wagon posted:

I bought dishonored 2 today because it was cheap on the psn store. I imagine I'll feel like you after I play it a bit.

Ignore that guy, it owns, immersive sims own, always be methodically knocking out every NPC in the level and stuffing them in a cupboard/bin/stairway/theme-appropriate-human-sized-receptacle erry day

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

good lord

should be a) 180g choc / 180g butter melted together, b) 3 eggs 275g caster sugar creamed together, c) 85g flour 40g cocao forked together, d) 100g misc chocolate chopped up, a tipped into b then stirred a bit and c+d tipped into mixture, and then oven'd at like 160C for about 40mins

ohh that recipe was for tablet which is some weird scottish sugar cake thing

though your recipe sounds like a better chocolate brownie one than i used, but it did turn out okay.

Neurophonic
May 2, 2009
Tablet is great if you need to be incredibly sugared up but unable to do anything about it.

Is everyone ready to clap for the bankers? Boris says we must.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

fridge corn posted:

Loved Prey and played it through several times. I finished Dishonored and didn't see what the fuss was all about. So I guess I'm saying give Prey a go.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

good lord

this

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

Neurophonic posted:

Is everyone ready to clap for the bankers? Boris says we must.

Burning through the last vestiges of any lingering political goodwill like a tone-deaf pyromaniac who suddenly reckons it's a bit chilly.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Tablet is like kendal mint cake. It is a form of highly compressed energy and tooth decay and delicious.

soupdragon
Dec 29, 2019
I was in the Moffat Toffee Shop in Moffat, a few years ago and they were doing pick'n'mix tablet. I wasn't keen on most of them but I liked the honey one.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

goatface posted:

Tablet is like kendal mint cake. It is a form of highly compressed energy and tooth decay and delicious.

I love Kendal mint cake but it's only to be eaten on a walk for the energy reasons you mentioned

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Sunswipe posted:

Loved Prey and played it through several times. I finished Dishonored and didn't see what the fuss was all about. So I guess I'm saying give Prey a go.

I'm not saying their games aren't good, I'm saying they're all very samey and the new one they're working on, Deathloop, looks exactly the same again.

Also they play like poo poo on ps4 for some reason

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Tablet is what fudge wishes it was

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i am in the post-lunch work lull

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hemale in pain posted:

175g unsalted butter
450g caster sugar
75g sweetened condensed milk

here we come diabetes!

im not sure why i initially thought this was an extract from a brownie recipe

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I can't effort cook today so having a canned meatballs and Uncle Bens. Mmm...tastes like food preservatives...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

I have been Brutally Commanded to make cheesy pasta with garlic bread tonight