Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I was going to post a thread about Tom Hanks and the types of roles he usually takes. I don't know why. He actually seems like a genuinely pretty nice guy. Then I looked it up. I'd posted this exact thread already! It made me think about me and my posting. How it was lacking. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. You all deserve better. Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tom hanks has expressed interest in playing you in the movie version of this thread

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

tom hanks has expressed interest in playing you in the movie version of this thread

God. I wish.

Tanking a career that big would be HUGE for me

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Goons Are Gifts

The backup actor is Nicholas Cage playing Tom Hanks playing you
He's wearing all of the hairstyles at once

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Great posted:

The backup actor is Nicholas Cage playing Tom Hanks playing you
He's wearing all of the hairstyles at once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i can't tell you how many times i have typed up a post demanding pictures of tim burton be given explanations only to catch myself before doing it again

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!