Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
gently caress lowtax Stefan Molyneux because I keep getting very angry at playing Fable, before realizing that it’s a totally different guy.

Bill Pullman? Bill Paxton? I know one is dead but which one and was it the dad from Casper?

Ryan Murphy also has a thing for the same type of dude

My friends are into this musician Ryan Adams and here I was hyped to enjoy that song from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (Or was it Men in Tights?) again.

Please goons reveal to me how your dumb brain mixes poo poo up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gumpy golashes
Jun 26, 2020

Hey Friends! Come check out the official Something Awful offsite Forum Scarboil.com! Its the #1 place to post with friends and NOT beat women! Over at Scarboil we love and believe all women.
can you just *stop*?

gumpy golashes
Jun 26, 2020

Hey Friends! Come check out the official Something Awful offsite Forum Scarboil.com! Its the #1 place to post with friends and NOT beat women! Over at Scarboil we love and believe all women.
i have seen a LOT of mental illness in my day, but this takes the cake.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I always get Louis CK and Lewis Black mixed up. Granted it's now much easier to tell them apart, for reasons.

gumpy golashes
Jun 26, 2020

Putty posted:

I always get Louis CK and Lewis Black mixed up. Granted it's now much easier to tell them apart, for reasons.

lol, putty. you are a treasure

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Is Molyneux the one who advocated an all-beef diet and ended up brain-damaged in a Russian hospital? I have trouble remembering which right-wing idiot is which.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have wiped down my walls with clorox because I have done stumbled there.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Sunswipe posted:

Is Molyneux the one who advocated an all-beef diet and ended up brain-damaged in a Russian hospital? I have trouble remembering which right-wing idiot is which.

That’s Jordan Peterson, who he and his daughter advocated for the beef diet.

nurmie
Dec 8, 2019
Up until I was around 12 years of age I'd thought that Jack Nicholson and Nicholas Cage were the same person somehow. I still remember the confused moment of discovering they aren't

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
East and west. I'm pretty much dyslexic on those two directions, but only if I'm sharing directions with other people. Perfectly fine if navigating myself, but communicating them I get them backwards about 2/3rds of the time.
I've corrected myself with "and by east I actually mean west" several dozen times in my life.

North and south are all good though.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
gently caress that reminds me, I still do the little L hand thing for left and right. I am going to be thirty next April. I do not know how or why I still manage to freak my head out with it

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
Anything to do with names. They just won't stick in my tiny brain. Made history class a bit challenging. :)

teen witch, I'm left-handed, so both sides are left. And right. They switch back and forth so I can follow directions for about half of them, then get lost.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

teen witch posted:

Bill Pullman? Bill Paxton? I know one is dead but which one and was it the dad from Casper?

You dare confuse Bill Paxton with anyone else?

Less important content.

When I got ECT I couldn't remember what handles or direction was hot or cold on sinks/showers. I just had to try one and see what happens.

I can remember now.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

No idea why I clicked on this dumb thread but I've always had a thing with Jeff Daniels and Jeff Bridges

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I have seen some bad threads but hoo wee brother this 1 takes a cake

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself
the spelling of "defenitely" takes me a couple tries, almost every time

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It doesn't happen anymore but as a kid I constantly confused John Travolta with Nic Cage, obviously because of Face/Off.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I have this problem with female pop singers, they might as well be a single person afaic.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
fable is good OP sorry you bought into the hype and that created unrealistic expectations

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Affect v effect

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Wtf even is Warframe? I can't figure this poo poo out.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Grump posted:

the spelling of "defenitely" takes me a couple tries, almost every time

I absalutely...
absolutly...
absolutely agree.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

CVS and Walgreens cuz they’re literally the same except one doesn’t sell smokes anymore

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Steven Weber and Tim Daly

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
The French words:

lèvre - lip
lièvre - hare
lévrier - greyhound
levrette - doggy style

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Isla Fisher and Amy Adams

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Wtf even is Warframe? I can't figure this poo poo out.

I'm in the same boat as this guy.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Doesn't help that in Nocturnal Animals, Isla Fisher plays a character in a book based on Amy Adam´s character.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas Howard

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I always confuse my rear end in a top hat and my peehole and pee out my rear end and poo poo out my dick

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

Suntoucher posted:

CVS and Walgreens cuz they’re literally the same except one doesn’t sell smokes anymore

you should stop smoking then you won’t have to worry about this problem

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

are you kiddin me isla fisher is 2000x hotter than amy

teen phone cutie fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jul 1, 2020

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i get my rear end and my face confused and keep making GBS threads out of my nose and ears and my eyes have been replaced my poo poo and my rear end in a top hat smells

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

I always confuse my rear end in a top hat and my peehole and pee out my rear end and poo poo out my dick

Wword...

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Icarus and Lazarus. I can never remember which is which

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
sometimes i cant remember which one is a hole in the ground and which one is my rear end

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Phil Collins and Bill Murray, but I always just try to remember Phil Collins is the drummer in Ghostbusters.

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

Disco Pope posted:

Phil Collins and Bill Murray, but I always just try to remember Phil Collins is the drummer in Ghostbusters.

are you kiddin me phil collins is 2000x hotter than bill

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

teen witch posted:

gently caress lowtax Stefan Molyneux because I keep getting very angry at playing Fable, before realizing that it’s a totally different guy.

I do the exact same poo poo, every time I see a Bad Molyneux Tweet I'm like "oh no the video games person has gone off the deep end"

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i get my mom and a well confused and I went to hug my mom and I'm trapped in a well oh my god it's so dark and I hear things scratching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
The name for "lymph nodes", in a couple of months I'll forget and think they're called gonads.