Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Musluk posted:

As for the boob sequence, on the off chance you haven't seen it yet, it's taken from here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLKhkxB02tQ

With that done I think I'll just do fanart from now on.

4g if you're reading this, sorry, lol.

Lmao what the gently caress is wrong with anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Applewhite posted:

I don't remember that...

I envy you.

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
The most pure look of delight
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug

Musluk posted:

4g if you're reading this, sorry, lol.

No you aren't, you're proud of yourself :colbert:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

Lmao what the gently caress is wrong with anime
You mean wtf is wrong with all other media :kamina:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I hate HotD so much, but I love the dumbfuck fruit it's provided. Is this what it's like to hate your in-laws?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Phlegmish posted:

Rosie is being very callous, I don't know how I feel about her now

She just hasn't been the same since Dust Man left her. :sigh:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Though now that I think about it, Roll herself was very flippant about the first death of hair guy...very different from her reaction now. Inconsistent, bipolar, or is she putting on an act in one or both cases?

Layers upon layers upon layers, I'm reading the sixth book in the Dune series right now and this is already more confusing

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
They're all robots, Dr Light probably got lazy at some point. I mean he did drive his first robot son off by trying to cram the Three Laws in when he got too rowdy.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I added my name a little down the list- I'm off on Friday, so I'll have time to do something then. If I need to be pushed down the list between now and Friday, feel free!

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I think we may need to purge the list and start fresh as I think we have a few folks that signed on and either changed their minds or straight forgot.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Warbird posted:

I think we may need to purge the list and start fresh as I think we have a few folks that signed on and either changed their minds or straight forgot.

it looks that way. I was waiting for my turn. I can just do a page quick right now though

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

:justpost:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Is it time for a tonally dissonant flashback that just makes things more confusing?

"who... needs... men? that reminds me... of those days"

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

I know there's a sign up link but I thought of this joke this afternoon so now everyone has to deal with it.

I'll follow proper procedure next time.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
That Jane villain face is :perfect:.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
y'all continue to be magical

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

I'm still thinking about those flopping tits

What the gently caress

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Miss posted:

I'm still thinking about those flopping tits

What the gently caress

:same:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hell, same.

e: oh you mean from the comic

Warbird
May 23, 2012

DrSnakeLaser posted:

I know there's a sign up link but I thought of this joke this afternoon so now everyone has to deal with it.

I'll follow proper procedure next time.

Is that Zero she’s sweeping up? Masterful!

Edit: Jane’s face is hella good

Warbird fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jul 1, 2020

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
i threw existing pages into a test file

good news: CDisplayEX can indeed playback gif animations in the viewer

gooder? news: the zero exploding page hangs the program for like 45 seconds before it loads lol

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

I tried to check the thread on my phone a few nights back and the Awful app had issues when it came time to load zerosplode.gif.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I have a page pretty close to ready, it does not conflict at all with the giant robot / judy jetson / etc. poo poo going on. my ink doesn't dry very fast so it's taking a bit. Thanks for you're patients.

e: I did a page and a half today but I don't want my joke to get split up by another page so I'm gonna finish my 2nd page tomorrow afternoon and post them both then

Doctor Dogballs fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jul 1, 2020

Warbird
May 23, 2012

The enduring legacy of that gif just breaking anything it encounters brings me much joy. I wonder if it's somehow causing a memory leak or something until garbage collection or some other failsafe kicks in. On the other hand I did encode something like a gig and a half of pictures into a mov and then a gif by way of a rando online converter so who even knows.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Through some gif tricks, I've managed to bring it ~20% down in size. Hope that helps.

Linking, because it's still pretty big.
https://i.imgur.com/ojqAP7u.gif

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Taking myself off the signup for next because I can't work on a page tomorrow. Will reinsert once I'm ready.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
I will have time tomorrow :dance:, signing up!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
if you guys wanna hang out in a twitch chat while I play some (i think made with a degree of goon involvement?) Mega Man fangames i'll be streaming tonight, username there is cryomancer

starting shortly

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Can’t make it but toss your vods on YouTube or save the clips and I’ll make some time for them.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
How is the state of affairs? What is canon? Everything? Nothing? Should I care about canon? Should I draw a cannon?

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

Captain Quack posted:

How is the state of affairs? What is canon? Everything? Nothing? Should I care about canon? Should I draw a cannon?

Generally, try to hew close to canon where you can remember it, but don't panic if you got something wrong, the original authors did too all the time.
And most people probably need arm cannons in this world, yeah.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

I mean I drew a cock&balls buster cannon, go nuts.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Captain Quack posted:

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
Working on it

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
Color version coming up later.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Oh hell yes

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
ROLL IS GOING MOB AND I LOVE IT.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bunch of nerds in here and I love it. looking forward to the strange places this comic is going

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Just wanna say that I've been following this thing from the beginning and Sweet Baby Jesus it just keeps getting better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musluk
May 23, 2011

holy poo poo

:f5:

Musluk fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jul 1, 2020