Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Pragmatica posted:

Maybe Jeffrey can buy Williams as his next project.

He's already buying SA, I think that's a bad enough investment for a lifetime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The mission winnow something awful forums

Deepfried
Sep 20, 2001

Lawrence Stroll Aston Martin Racing Force Point India will be faster than Ferrari.

Or Seb at least.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
If this hacked up FOVID-19 season produces the correct result, i.e. Lance Stroll WDC, then all of this pestilence and death will have been worth it.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

I’m selling airline puts and even I think SA is a bad investment

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I refuse to believe someone is actually buying SA until they post the contract

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The Rich Energy Something Awful Forums

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

If this hacked up FOVID-19 season produces the correct result, i.e. Lance Stroll WDC, then all of this pestilence and death will have been worth it.

What the gently caress?

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

The Rich Energy Something Awful Forums

Now this is the type of re-branding we need.

Would maybe be better than Rich Kyanka Energy?

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Theophany posted:

Which would be worse for bitcoin millionaire Jeffrey: SA forums or F1 team?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The Rich Energy Something Awfu forums sponsored by mangosteen ft. goldbelly

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

who would the second driver be? (after Adrian Sutil)

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Pragmatica posted:

Which would be worse for bitcoin millionaire Jeffrey: SA forums or F1 team?

I'll take C: SA forums AND sponsoring Williams. Final answer Regis.

Dynamite Dog posted:

who would the second driver be? (after Adrian Sutil)

Gotta be Pastor.

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!
William Storey as a mod would be a wild ride.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Horsebanger posted:

William Storey as a mod would be a wild ride.

I am here for this nomination and second it.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Who was the special ed genius complaining about Apple poo poo because lmfao

https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/06/30/ads-are-taking-over-samsungs-galaxy-smartphones-and-im-fed-up/

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Owned, idiot bitches

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Bold Prediction

Racing Point will outperform Renault, leading to Lance Stroll getting more points than Danny Ric

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Bold prediction: Andreas Seidl will be a nice and handsome man.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Bold Prediction

Are Lando will continue to brighten our weekends with his good performances

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa what the everloving gently caress?

Desperately trying to dial 911 whilst waiting for the 15 second ad for a loving home reversion plan to disappear.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

That was me, and every other person ITT with more than 2 braincells to rub together.

Also "Apple bad" is not synonymous with "Samsung good".

e: for clarity, all phones are garbage. There has been literally one good phone in the last 10 years and it was the Nokia Lumia 720. My main issue with Apple is that their garbage phones (and everything else they make) are priced as a premium product without actually being one.

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jun 30, 2020

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

My 256GB iPhone 11 Pro is a premium product.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

the corona quid posted:

why is it £400 more expensive than a 256GB OnePlus 8?

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Because it’s at least £400 better

exactly my point, in your brain it's: I paid so much for it because it's a premium product -> It's a premium product because I paid so much for it -> I paid so much for it because it's premium product -> ... -> why can't I afford food

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jun 30, 2020

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Samsung phones are the Craftsman of phones.

Apple is the Facom of phones.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

Samsung phones are the Craftsman of phones.

Apple is the Facom of phones.

I don't have much experience with tools (but NtotheTC what about all the worst thread posters lol) so I'm assuming Facom are an overpriced tool brand that people buy when they have more money than sense and could easily be matched by a decent set elsewhere given a little research?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I see you listed all the reasons you could think of as for WHY it's £400 better

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

NtotheTC posted:

I don't have much experience with tools (but NtotheTC what about all the worst thread posters lol) so I'm assuming Facom are an overpriced tool brand that people buy when they have more money than sense and could easily be matched by a decent set elsewhere given a little research?

I buy cheap tools, I’m skeptical of the average consumer’s need to buy SnapOn. SnapOn isn’t overpriced and any cheap tool you buy isn’t “decent”. It’s just not worth getting a SnapOn if you’re using a tool three times a year. I use my phone every day and don’t want to deal with some piece of poo poo Android. Apple is absolutely worth the value.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

NtotheTC posted:

I see you listed all the reasons you could think of as for WHY it's £400 better

the corona quid posted:

I buy cheap tools, I’m skeptical of the average consumer’s need to buy SnapOn. SnapOn isn’t overpriced and any cheap tool you buy isn’t “decent”. It’s just not worth getting a SnapOn if you’re using a tool three times a year. I use my phone every day and don’t want to deal with some piece of poo poo Android. Apple is absolutely worth the value.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

OK try it a different way, this is a GENUINE question: I haven't owned an iPhone since 2012 or something- what has changed with iOS in that time that makes it £400 better than Android? (Android is also bad, CANNOT stress enough how badly Windows Mobile wiped the floor with both of them. I wake up every day and I am LIVID that Apple and Google conspired to kill off the Windows Phone and if I had an option I wouldn't use either of them)

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Windows Phone owned.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Wirth1000 posted:

Windows Phone owned.

The Williams of phones

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

My old boss was one of these diehard Android weirdos, his phone would hard crash like six times a day and he'd get legit mad if you suggested he buy an iPhone. It was great.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

OK try it a different way, this is a GENUINE question: I haven't owned an iPhone since 2012 or something- what has changed with iOS in that time that makes it £400 better than Android? (Android is also bad, CANNOT stress enough how badly Windows Mobile wiped the floor with both of them. I wake up every day and I am LIVID that Apple and Google conspired to kill off the Windows Phone and if I had an option I wouldn't use either of them)

When you double tap the space key in iOS it places a full stop and then a space for the new sentence.

Android does not do this, which is why it is a garbage ecosystem for garbage people who prioritise saving £400 over this tremendous inconvenience.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

your friend wicka posted:

My old boss was one of these diehard Android weirdos, his phone would hard crash like six times a day and he'd get legit mad if you suggested he buy an iPhone. It was great.

That and it deciding on a whim to back up all my photos to google photos over loving LTE was the nail in the coffin for me.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

the corona quid posted:

You should pick back up that gimmick of yours where each post noted you posting from your Apple Device of choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Also my phone is now a remote for my Apple TV 4K. Android does not support that.