Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gumpy golashes
Jun 26, 2020

Hey Friends! Come check out the official Something Awful offsite Forum Scarboil.com! Its the #1 place to post with friends and NOT beat women! Over at Scarboil we love and believe all women.
hi gang! does anyone know how much the forums cost? I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THEM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gumpy golashes
Jun 26, 2020

Hey Friends! Come check out the official Something Awful offsite Forum Scarboil.com! Its the #1 place to post with friends and NOT beat women! Over at Scarboil we love and believe all women.
my first act as overlord would be to remove the "AIDS" tag, as it is racist.

gumpy golashes
Jun 26, 2020

im also taking suggestions on what to do about the current mod / admin staff

gumpy golashes
Jun 26, 2020

welp, bye

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Ok.

gumpy golashes
Jun 26, 2020

i was inquiring about the price of the forum, horror queef. i want to buy your women (male).

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
epic mentally ill skullmund rereg

gumpy golashes
Jun 26, 2020

hi putty, i was wondering if you were still selling those books

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

galoshes gumpy, so what

gumpy golashes
Jun 26, 2020

quick question: what is the current administrations stance on exotic puking and scat gifs? ive got some ideas i would like to implement before i am *officially* in charge.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Putty posted:

epic mentally ill skullmund rereg

gumpy golashes
Jun 26, 2020

you stink at life, bro. you will be banned.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
:gas:

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Hey, Chief, it's been a while. How've you been?

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
So what's up with this lowtax guy everyone's talking about?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
op did not rhyme voted 1

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
nurge is thatyou?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Piss clump

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

titty farts

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

titty farts

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hugebutt

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

titty farts

rear end blast into dick rash

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Friggin fuggin fahtin

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

big vomit volcano from Pompgay

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

big vomit volcano from Pompgay

Hahaha

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Dgsw
Check, he's permad iirc

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Spinz posted:

Dgsw
Check, he's permad iirc

hi spinz

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dude coming onto SA, cracks his knuckles and starts sucking an extremely hard turd like a lollipop, starts busting oceans of nuts on his keyboard, starts empty quoting posts of dead bodies, starts checking out the ladies and emailing pics of his gangrenous foreskin. Like sand in the hourglass, these are the days of our lives.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Dude coming onto SA, cracks his knuckles and starts sucking an extremely hard turd like a lollipop, starts busting oceans of nuts on his keyboard, starts empty quoting posts of dead bodies, starts checking out the ladies and emailing pics of his gangrenous foreskin. Like sand in the hourglass, these are the days of our lives.

Fade in on the same guy only now he's a vampire and he's eating more poop but it's in blood bags and he says ah ah ah lovely poop I eat and then Frankenstein comes in and goes urrrrggghhh and steals his poop Holy moly and no I will not call him Frankenstein's monster you racist

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

OP do you really think this approach will get us to purchase mangosteen juice? I mean, I'll click your link but this is the last time ok?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

Fade in on the same guy only now he's a vampire and he's eating more poop but it's in blood bags and he says ah ah ah lovely poop I eat and then Frankenstein comes in and goes urrrrggghhh and steals his poop Holy moly and no I will not call him Frankenstein's monster you racist

Frankenstein starts loving the poop, he's got poop on his dick now! Dracula can't let good poop go to waste so he's sucking the poop off Frankenstein's Dick!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Frankenstein starts loving the poop, he's got poop on his dick now! Dracula can't let good poop go to waste so he's sucking the poop off Frankenstein's Dick!!

oh my god Mrs Frankenstein showed up because she was waiting in the car for Frankenstein because eh said he was just getting the chalice Dracula borrowed and she says oh my god no my husbanf Frankenstein has been put in a poop craze and is sucking all of this poop off Dracula's dick because they switched and are now doing the opposite and Dracula has poop dick

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

oh my god Mrs Frankenstein showed up because she was waiting in the car for Frankenstein because eh said he was just getting the chalice Dracula borrowed and she says oh my god no my husbanf Frankenstein has been put in a poop craze and is sucking all of this poop off Dracula's dick because they switched and are now doing the opposite and Dracula has poop dick

These guys are freaking crazy about poop and poo poo and,,, crap they're loco about! Frankenstein grabs Dracula's pooper like two huge meaty lips but on an anus and screams to MRS Frankenstein "IM NOT ASHAMED OF IT ANYMORE" as he begins vacuuming ALL the crap out of Dracula's anus with big gulping sounds and you can see the shape of the turds sliding down his throat they're so huge and Dracula starts shriveling up because he was just full of crap!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
keep goin'

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

These guys are freaking crazy about poop and poo poo and,,, crap they're loco about! Frankenstein grabs Dracula's pooper like two huge meaty lips but on an anus and screams to MRS Frankenstein "IM NOT ASHAMED OF IT ANYMORE" as he begins vacuuming ALL the crap out of Dracula's anus with big gulping sounds and you can see the shape of the turds sliding down his throat they're so huge and Dracula starts shriveling up because he was just full of crap!

Eventually Dracula is just a husk on the floor and he's all weird and just weird really pale skin and it's gross and Frankenstein is like whoa that's freaking gross he was really full of poo poo and then he was like uh I mean Augahengffffrrfffff and Mrs Frankenstein is like I gotta show you something and then Mrs Wolfman comes out and starts making GBS threads everywhere and Mrs frakenstein starts eating all her weird wolf person poo poo

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

i am have Boner . fRom readin this thraed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Suntoucher posted:

i am have Boner . fRom readin this thraed

hell yeah forums poster suntoucher I am touching my tip 2 yours :cheers: