Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
It's easy even a baby could do it. load up a custom ai dungeon prompt. Use it to find like, i don't know, a magic book or a computer or just start typing in DEFINE x. eventually it might break and you can use it as a weird dictionary or wikipedia.

warning sometimes it just stops working. But when it does it's magical.

i made mine into a pokedex but it just like, gives us a little scenario for each guy.

> Tell me about Caterpie

"Caterpie? That little bug?"
"Yeah, and he's really small."
"What does he do all day?"
"He sits on our head and watches over us. We love him!"

---

> Tell me about Poliwag

"Poliwag? That little fish?"
"Yeah, and he swims really well."
"So what does he do all day?"
"He goes out in the ocean and catches some crabs."

---

> Tell me about Psyduck

"Psyduck? That little duck?"
"Yeah, and he likes to sit on my knee and watch TV."
"So what does he do all day?"
"He sleeps in my lap."

isn't that just some of the best things you've ever read? I love AI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"giratina? that little tin-
"NO AI GIRATINA IS loving HUGE"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't understand, but the things ai says make me happy

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
its easy you just ask ai dungeon to define things instead of generating a story

Define: Weedle

You see a Weedle scurry by. Your Pokedex says that it is a Pokemon. It also says that it has a 50% chance of being Female, and 0% of being a Weedlelet.
You decide to head into the Pokemon Center to heal your Pokemon.

A small Pokemon that has a blue exoskeleton with four small legs on the back. It has large eyes, and a pair of antennae which it can use to sense things. It is basically a baby version of a Beedrill.

---

define: seaking

A fish Pokemon with a blue, silver, or green body, yellow eyes, a large nose, and a pair of fangs that protrude from its mouth. It can release gases to stun its enemies.

---

define: Rhyhorn

A large Pokemon with a brown, grey, or tan body, two horns that protrude from its head, and four claws on each of its feet. It is a docile Pokemon that can be found in the forest

---

define: mesembryanthemum

A beautiful flower Pokemon with five petals that can measure from blue to purple. It is a peaceful Pokemon that only blooms in some places during certain times of the year.

---

define: starmie

A jellyfish Pokemon with several bright lights on the top of its head. It is a peaceful Pokemon that only comes out at night.
You decide to heal your Pokemon first. After you are done, you will go look for a college.

---

Plant MONSTER.

You are a gardener with a big book of garden plants. You decide to read the book and look up petunias, but you realize that it is not going to be as easy as you thought. The plant looks like a cross between an orange and a violet and its leaves are long and wiry looking. It has no flowers or fruit at all so what does it do?

The answer: nothing!

define: petunia
A petunia is a type of flower that does nothing at all. This is because it is not a plant. It is an animal!

define: daisy
A daisy is a type of flower that does one thing. This is because it is a plant.

define: lily
A lily is a type of flower that does several things. This is because it is a plant and animals can do several things.

nut

this is intensely good

Plant MONSTER.

define: butterfly
Butterflies are a family of insects that contain over 21,000 different species. They are known for their wings which may be either brown or colorful.

define: wasp
Wasps are solitary insects that are typically yellow and black in color. They have a stinger, but do no harm with it. They get their name from the fact that they like to "warm" themselves by sticking it into a fire.

define: cicada
Cicadas are insects that are found only in the tress (plant monster's note, their typo not mine) and underground. They typically sing in the summer, but do not do so when they are first hatched. They are a good indicator of whether it is going to be a good year for them to be born.

define: Super Mario Bros.
You are the main character in the popular video game "Super Mario Bros."
define: Wario
Wario is a character from the "Mario" series. He is a fat, green antagonist who primarily takes the form of a human.

Plant MONSTER.

You: "I am a big old nerd with a big old book that has the definition of every possible thing imaginable."

Your mom looks at you like she is going to have an outburst, but instead just smiles and says, "That's nice son."

define: gay frogs: any frogs that display obvious signs of being gay. It is not known why some frogs display this while others do not.

You: "I have heard of the term gay frogs, but what is it about them that makes them gay?"

---

define: gay birds: any bird that has been caught in the act of gayness. It is not known why some birds engage in such behavior, but they do.

You: "So if a bird is gay, is it still considered a bird?"

---

define: gay sea anemone: any sea anemone that has displayed a sign of same sex attraction.

Slumpy

Plant MONSTER. posted:

define: seaking

A fish Pokemon with a blue, silver, or green body, yellow eyes, a large nose, and a pair of fangs that protrude from its mouth. It can release gases to stun its enemies.

lol sounds like my dad. cheers.

slumpy

Plant MONSTER.

sorry for your gassy pa

> You say "Who is Marge Simpson?"

"WOW, THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!! I LOVE MARGE!!!"
"Marge Simpson is the best character on the show. She is just like me because she likes to drink a lot of prune juice and knit sweaters for her triple chins."

> You say "Who is Lisa Simpson"
"Lisa is the worst character on the show. She is a stupid crybaby who is always getting in the way of Marge and Bart's shenanigans."
"Lisa has a megaphone. I love it when she cries into it. It makes her sound like a sea lion."

> You say "Who is Homer Simpson"
"Homer is the main character of the show. He is a great dad and all, but sometimes he does some pretty stupid things."
"I like homer because he is the only one who will play hide and seek with me.

> You say "Who is Bart Simpson?"
"Bart is the best character on the show. He is always coming up with shenanigans.

> You say "Who is Maggie Simpson"
"Maggie is the youngest Simpson. She is also a little genius who will grow up to be just like me."
"Maggie is the most interesting Simpson because she is the only one who is actually interesting."
You walk up to a park bench and sit down on it.

> You say "Who is Santa's Little Helper?"
"Santa's little helper is the Simpson's pet. He is very lazy and he loves eating lots of food."
"I like dogs, but I am not a fan of Santa's Little Helper."
You are on the park bench in a small town park in the middle of nowhere.

> You say "Who is Abraham Simpson?"
"Abe is the father of the Simpson family. He is a veteran of World War II and a former state governor."
"I wish I could vote for him as president."
You decide to go to a local diner.
The air smells like waffle cones and hotdogs.

> You say "Who are Patty and Selma?"
"Patty and Selma are Marge's older twin sisters."
"I like their accents."
"Patty and Selma are always arguing about who is the oldest."
You go inside the diner. The cashier at the front desk is a teenage girl with a ponytail.

> You say "who is Edna Krabappel?"
"Edna Krabappel is the Simpsons' next door neighbor and school teacher."
"I like her because she is strict. My mom doesn't like her because she is always giving me extra homework."
You see a man sitting at a table.
He looks angry.

> You say "Who is Seymour Skinner?"
"Skinner is the principal of the school in Springfield."
"He is a tough but fair man. He graduated from the army academy at West Point, and is a true patriot.

> You say "Who is Sideshow Bob?"
"Sideshow Bob is a murderous sideshow clown who managed to get out of jail using a clever legal loophole."
"He wants revenge on Krusty the clown for sending him to jail in the first place.

> You say "Who is Ned Flanders?"
"Ned is the Simpsons' next door neighbor."
"He is a nice guy. He has a big family and loves to go fishing."
You are sitting at a table with the man who is eating pancakes.
The waitress approaches your table.
You are about to order something.

> You ask waitress to define Smithers.
"Smithers is Mr.Burns' assistant."
"He has worked for Mr.Burns for a very long time.
"He is an extremely hard worker, although he does have a tendency to fall in love with men."

> You say "Who is Mr Burns?"
"Mr.Burns is the owner of the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant."
"He is a cruel, cold-hearted, evil old man who has been blamed for a series of murders.

> You say "who is Jasper Beardley"
"Jasper Beardley is the town's lawyer and has been defending people of the town for many years."
"He has never lost a case, because he always makes sure that whoever opposes him ends up dead in some sort of accident.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
You are Dark CBT wizard. You are sitting on top of a tall tower made out of wood.
You are staring at another CBT Wizard with a cold gaze that could kill a horse.

"I am the one who will be testing you, Dark One". The Wizard says. "Your name
is?"

> define: Deer

"D-e-a-r-i-n-g-h-l-y-o-u-s". You say in a weak voice.
The Wizard looks at you and smiles. He then starts to chant something in his
dark language
> DEFINE Wario

"W-o-r-i-p-e-o-n-d-a-m-s". You repeat in a slightly higher tone.
The Wizard nods.
> Define Waluigi

"W-o-r-i-p-e-o-n-d-a-m-s". You repeat in a slightly lower tone.
The Wizard frowns. "You don't know what that means?" he asks.

--
Am I doing this right?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plant MONSTER.

Yeah kind of! Sometimes you really need to put your foot down with the software.

here's one i just did now using the fantasy/squire setting

You are Squirely, a squire living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a spear and a pack of supplies. You follow Sir Theo as he enters the forest, he turns to you and says "We are going to the kingdom of Rask, to find it we must go West across the great lake then follow the mountain range North." He continues "Laros has many dangers, you should remain close and listen to my commands. Let us pray that we are not discovered."

> You pull out magical encyclopedia of vast knowledge.
You open your pack and take out a small leather bound book. Sir Theo nods in approval. "We will use this to identify plants and other objects." He says.
The sun is high in the sky, but the shadows are growing long.

> You define: Pencil Sharpener.
A pencil sharpener is a device used to sharpen pencils. Pencils have been in existence since the 6th century. They were created by the ancient Greeks who would use crushed minerals to create lines on their manuscripts. These pencils were very primitive and not very effective.

> You define: Something Awful.
Something Awful (often abbreviated to SA) is a website which first appeared on the internet in 2004. It was created by Rick Berrey (who also runs the website) and Harry Edgington.

Twenty Four

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I don't understand, but the things ai says make me happy

other then

Plant MONSTER. posted:

define: wasp
Wasps are solitary insects that are typically yellow and black in color. They have a stinger, but do no harm with it.

of all the funny bullshit whatever AI bot this is came up with, this is the one that made me go "now hold the gently caress on!" lol

Plant MONSTER.

Wasps do no harm people!

-The book describes Heather Papps as an adventurous person that likes to explore and learn about different things. She has a goal to explore every place on the planet.

-The book describes NUT as an acronym that stands for a "Numerical Value Utilizing Esteemed Rating"

-The book describes Slumpy as a silly character that is very slow and goes on about being the slowest creature alive.

-GODSPEED JOHN GLENN: I hope you have a wonderful day and good luck with everything!

-You define: twenty four.

It seems like you just keep on having these weird encounters with the book. Maybe you should just stop defining words.

> You pick up book.
"I've done it! I've loving done it!"
You pick up the book and begin to skim through it as fast as you can, just taking in as much information as you can before you are inevitably pulled out of this digital space.

Plant MONSTER.

define: waluigi
Who: A strange, small man that is about as happy as an old, ugly woman with no friends.
Where: New haven, somewhere in America.
When: Currently, Waluigi is a plumber.

define: Wario
Who: (Name), a cool guy who is known to do crazy things just to save a few bucks.
Where: His house, which is right near the city limits. He has his own fleet of airships, and his house is about as big as a small castle.

define: mario and luigi
Who: The names of two brothers who are probably the most famous people on the entire planet.
Where: Mario is from a small town called Mario village. Luigi is from a bigger city called LJL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Plant MONSTER. posted:

-You define: twenty four.

It seems like you just keep on having these weird encounters with the book. Maybe you should just stop defining words.

> You pick up book.
"I've done it! I've loving done it!"
You pick up the book and begin to skim through it as fast as you can, just taking in as much information as you can before you are inevitably pulled out of this digital space.

I guess I broke it without even doing anything, lol!