Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Darn it, I was hoping Roger's picture would be of Steve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

limp_cheese posted:

gently caress you Roger BBQ chicken pizza is awesome.

:hai:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I really want Dr. Ray to get into a therapy-off with Dr. Penguin

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Atomic Robo-Kid posted:

Leaf blower scene gruesome like the famous Roger elbow drop scene. Loved it.

https://i.imgur.com/PLvwjBz.mp4

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Sad leaf blower Stan was amazing.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

The funny thing about that is that the slow motion isn't actually slow; the doctor hovers for a couple seconds because of the blower.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
I think the mouth gag with Francine was the funniest gag in this episode

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

So the therapist was Ted Danson, but I also saw Ron Perlman in the cast. I assume he was that lead inmate?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

drrockso20 posted:

Wow! My mouth got BIG!

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

FlamingLiberal posted:

So the therapist was Ted Danson, but I also saw Ron Perlman in the cast. I assume he was that lead inmate?

Yup, I spotted him right away.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I had no idea that Ron Perlman was The Colonel

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

MizPiz posted:

I had no idea that Ron Perlman was The Colonel

Did you say something, Colonel?

I didn't quite catch that Colonel!

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
This episode felt like they had to figure out a way to get Seth to record as few lines as possible.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

TheWevel posted:

This episode felt like they had to figure out a way to get Seth to record as few lines as possible.

They do that every once in a while.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

drrockso20 posted:

https://i.imgur.com/5HH7VG5.mp4

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

It also feels like Patrick Stewart has been around more the last few episodes. There was a good number of episodes where he wasn’t in them at all.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

He did indeed get laid..... laid to rest! Down low!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

limp_cheese posted:

He did indeed get laid..... laid to rest! Down low!
Such a good line

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Brawnfire posted:

Did you say something, Colonel?

I didn't quite catch that Colonel!

Feeling safe with The Colonel!~

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

FlamingLiberal posted:

And William Jackson Harper was Nathanial, the songbird who wasn’t. :saddowns: mini Good Place reunion!

Also excellent ending song.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Salute Your Sllort
Season 17, Episode 12
Steve’s efforts to befriend a Swedish exchange student backfire in a big way; the family calls in an animal behaviorist to deal with Klaus.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

The_Doctor posted:

Salute Your Sllort
Season 17, Episode 12
Steve’s efforts to befriend a Swedish exchange student backfire in a big way; the family calls in an animal behaviorist to deal with Klaus.

The B plot sounds nice. Now I wonder whether it will be the sort of behaviorist who is deeply knowledgeable about evolutionary instinct, or the sort of guy who tastes the pets excrements to absorb their aura, which lets them talk to them. Can you imagine that? A talking fish!

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

cant cook creole bream posted:

Now I wonder whether it will be the sort of behaviorist who is deeply knowledgeable about evolutionary instinct, or the sort of guy who tastes the pets excrements to absorb their aura, which lets them talk to them.

Oh poo poo, it's Roger.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

bull3964 posted:

Oh poo poo, it's Roger.

While that crossed my mind, it doesn't quite answer my question. But it would skew it heavily towards the second kind.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Can't go wrong with klaus

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Milo and POTUS posted:

Can't go wrong with klaus

Shut up, Klaus.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

WHO'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER NOW, REDDIT??

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Haha, I made it into the episode, pay me bitches!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

bull3964 posted:

Oh poo poo, it's Roger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDx95nYc6oM&t=21s

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

robot roll call posted:

WHO'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER NOW, REDDIT??

Klaus is male and german. There's no way he's not their favorite

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

Salute Your Sllort
Season 17, Episode 12

I have forgotten so much over the years, yet for some reason I intensely remember the show "Salute your Shorts".

I don't think I even liked it that much, it's just there in my brain forever.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I learned something today.

The Weeknd is good.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

bull3964 posted:

Oh poo poo, it's Roger.

It's not and Roger's going to be very pissed about it

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Thoughts during this episode:

1) I assumed she was going to be Roger until the murderer, because I didn't think Roger had it in him to kill someone that brutally without a "good" reason (like not paying for limo service).
2) How obvious was it supposed to be that she was the murderer? Because it was immediately obvious, especially with the runes, which brings me to my next point,
3) I wish they'd had silly messages hidden in the runes.
4) Billy fell backward when someone picked a ring off the pillow he was holding -- he shouldn't even be able to nudge a rifle, let alone pick one up, let alone FIRE one. It would have been funnier if his arms fell off the second he held the rifles up, it would have been funnier.
5) I think I dislike Billy now.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

If this were heaven the kiss would still be happening.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

YeahTubaMike posted:

Thoughts during this episode:

1) I assumed she was going to be Roger until the murderer, because I didn't think Roger had it in him to kill someone that brutally without a "good" reason (like not paying for limo service).
2) How obvious was it supposed to be that she was the murderer? Because it was immediately obvious, especially with the runes, which brings me to my next point,
3) I wish they'd had silly messages hidden in the runes.
4) Billy fell backward when someone picked a ring off the pillow he was holding -- he shouldn't even be able to nudge a rifle, let alone pick one up, let alone FIRE one. It would have been funnier if his arms fell off the second he held the rifles up, it would have been funnier.
5) I think I dislike Billy now.

Billy rules, Tuba Mike Drools

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
do trolls inherently need to kill or was sllort a troll serial killer on top of that.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The Klaus plot was perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

chunkles posted:

do trolls inherently need to kill or was sllort a troll serial killer on top of that.

Well, she was chowing down on that crow pretty hard, it's possible she's a carnivorous predator and needs to eat large amounts of meat to survive.

I liked Sllort, to bad she's going to be too busy hanging out with hella cool girls and hot guys to be a regular character.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

The Klaus plot was perfect.

He was off the rails!