Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

hello friend,

2020 has been tough on us all and it's only just half over!! But i do not think 2020 has to keep sucking the big 1 and, with my newly gained powers, i will try my best 2 do good. Today, where i live, is July's eve, or summer's eve on the gregorian calendar, a time of warmth and gross humidity and mosquitos but also hope. What excitment will i wake up to tomorrow, you might think? Well, first of all, Canada Day, but as it turns out, not just Canada Day.

My dumb and short reign is going 2 over lap with Summer Advent, a seasonal party. Friends told me hey do u know what advent is (I don't)? Do u know it traditionally has 25 days (I didn't)? Well gently caress it, we're doing all 31 baby. Every morning this month (EST), after I've had a coffee, we will crack open a small cardboard door on a calendar and find a bad prize.

Because it's not July just yet where I am, today I will simply leave this here on the mantle and u have to promise not to open any doors or shake it, it was expensive and I am poor.

xoxoxox

nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

yes Yes YES

Manifisto

ok ok I'm not going to get overly excited for binder clips but I think, I *feel*, that it just might be binder clips

I'm so excited

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:ohdear: i'm nervous

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Luvcow posted:

:ohdear: i'm nervous

it's driving me "nut"s

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Orb keep our land
Glorious and chill
Bee Y Oh Bee we stand on guard for thee!
:canada:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

owlhawk911 posted:

it's driving me "nut"s

:same: :ohdear:

Barking Gecko posted:

Orb keep our land
Glorious and chill
:canada:

Heather Papps

hello friend

im not crying mom didn't smack my hand with a wooden spoon for trying to open a door early i spilled water on my face

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The Voice of Labor

is this the ik joke probe sub because the gimmick is kinda weird

City of Glompton

im excited :peanut:

Stoner Sloth

thanks HP :glomp: and grats nut!! :toot:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stooge

I'll take "things behind door number 1" for $500, nut

nut

The Voice of Labor posted:

is this the ik joke probe sub because the gimmick is kinda weird

oh no no no, but who knows what lies behind some of those doors :twisted:

ok ok let me grab some brekkie and we can crack this thing open

Goons Are Gifts

I think July 25th will be the most exciting one

nut

July 1

Happy July everyone! The summer is a powerful season about family love blah blahb lah blah lets crack this loving this open!!

Oooh, I see something, what did we get?

We got the Jeffie Cheez!

Rarity: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆
Pro-tip: Ha ha very cool, just make sure you wash your hands after playing with him before you post

Please use this thread to usher in the new month by talking about your trials tribulations queries comments and likes with Jeffie Cheez.

cda

by Hand Knit
Hey Jeffie Cheez, im feeling pretty frustrated that i dont have more time to post. summer is usually vacation and me-time time for me but instead my family is constantly in my space and im not going anywhere fun and i'm working working workgin, what should I do.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

cda posted:

Hey Jeffie Cheez, im feeling pretty frustrated that i dont have more time to post. summer is usually vacation and me-time time for me but instead my family is constantly in my space and im not going anywhere fun and i'm working working workgin, what should I do.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hi jeffie, long time listener first time caller, i was just wondering what you recommend for suntanning oil that is cheap and effective but also will get me that hollywood aesthetic to my buff beach bod that i was able to attain after buying your workout vhs tapes

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
hello jeffie i've always wanted to buy a pair of pumas but i have weird feet that are both too tall and too wide for most shoes, esp some narrow-rear end pumas. ppl tell me to just settle for some of those Nikes made specifically for native americans but those shoes are uggo af. will i forever have to settle for puma socks and new balance dad shoes?

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

nut

Luvcow posted:

hi jeffie, long time listener first time caller, i was just wondering what you recommend for suntanning oil that is cheap and effective but also will get me that hollywood aesthetic to my buff beach bod that i was able to attain after buying your workout vhs tapes

prepuce repurposed posted:

hello jeffie i've always wanted to buy a pair of pumas but i have weird feet that are both too tall and too wide for most shoes, esp some narrow-rear end pumas. ppl tell me to just settle for some of those Nikes made specifically for native americans but those shoes are uggo af. will i forever have to settle for puma socks and new balance dad shoes?

Areola Grande

lmfao. the strong silent type

nut

as Jeffie's gaze sinks deeper into you, you swear he is speaking, his lips moving imperceptibly. But all you hear is what sounds like someone crumbling crackers by hand in the next room.

cda

by Hand Knit

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Jeffie Cheez, you remind me a lot of a certain buff nug i met once. you know that guy?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

owlhawk911 posted:

Jeffie Cheez, you remind me a lot of a certain buff nug i met once. you know that guy?

Twenty Four

lol i like this ty nut!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Twenty Four posted:

lol i like this ty nut!

:same:

i feel so canadian

Areola Grande

nut....is cool

nut

we're operatin on a calendar now so we can calculate the exact # of days i can dissapoint in

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Posting in a goldmine thread on the ground floor!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

jeffie...is cooler though

nut

prepuce repurposed posted:

jeffie...is cooler though

...h-he's winking

Areola Grande

lolol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Amazing. I am amazed

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Amazing. I am amazed

i hope u aren't too amazed not to check ur PMs...:twisted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

i hope u aren't too amazed not to check ur PMs...:twisted:

Oh my!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

IS IT NUDE JEFFIE!?

Areola Grande

POST IT

nut

Luvcow posted:

IS IT NUDE JEFFIE!?