Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

thread that's not a good thing to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

making very specific and credible threats against the emperor balbinus who died 1782‬ years ago

old friend

i am going to kill ronald mcdonald

treasure bear

pronouncing his name ball binus while doing it

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

treasure bear posted:

making very specific and credible threats against the emperor balbinus who died 1782‬ years ago

treasure bear posted:

Honky Mao

obama gave me cum poisoning

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Scipio Africanus better watch his back

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
well you know what they say about seven and nine

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I will kill King Harold at The Battle of Hastings

cda

by Hand Knit
All the unimportant political figures better watch their backs

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

treasure bear posted:

taking it a step further and morphing it to bo bienis which confuses balbinus greatly so i hafta explain years of byob injokes before killing bablbionus

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
balbinus' last words: what is mac n cheese?

cda

by Hand Knit

Slush Garbo posted:

balbinus' last words: what is mac n cheese?

Time to die...t

Twenty Four

old friend posted:

i am going to kill ronald mcdonald

I believe if we are talking about political figures you meant Mayor McCheese.

old friend

Twenty Four posted:

I believe if we are talking about political figures you meant Mayor McCheese.

You have to go for the man behind the curtain. Ronald is the real puppetmaster. Mayor McCheese is just a figurehead

Manifisto

that hannibal fellow better watch out

I'm coming for his elephants

ty nesamdoom!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

old friend posted:

You have to go for the man behind the curtain. Ronald is the real puppetmaster. Mayor McCheese is just a figurehead

we all know grimace has been pulling their strings for a long time

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

*waiting patiently in the center of the gordian knot with a gun*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

that hannibal fellow better watch out

I'm coming for his elephants

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

lmao

Twenty Four

lmao i was going to make basically the same joke then i scrolled down, i love ya PSP!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

lmao i was going to make basically the same joke then i scrolled down, i love ya PSP!

:love::love::love:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*waiting patiently in the center of the gordian knot with a gun*

Lmao.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Manifisto

I don't care about your political correctness, I am hereby threatening to kill THE DEVIL. unless the devil is sexier than expected, in which case don't take me too literally.

ty nesamdoom!

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
I'm gonna shake my head disappointedly at the next elected official I see, do NOT loving test me!

Manifisto

Whoria Discordia posted:

I'm gonna shake my head disappointedly at the next elected official I see, do NOT loving test me!

an elected official approaches, do you:

(a) shake your head disappointedly
(b) not shake your head

I'm sorry this quiz counts for 90% of your final grade

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

Whoria Discordia posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

old friend

Whoria Discordia posted:

You say that now but wait until you hear how similar their policies are to the incumbent! You'll be fawning

nut

i'll still shake my head bcause i dunno what incumbent means

old friend

nut posted:

i'll still shake my head bcause i dunno what incumbent means

it's something to do with pregnancy

nut

old friend posted:

it's something to do with pregnancy

I would not shake my head anymore I harbour a deep respect for mothers

old friend

nut posted:

I would not shake my head anymore I harbour a deep respect for mothers

they are infallible

Manifisto

thank goodness nobody is making death threats against god

important? check. political? ask any politician what they think about god.

wow that would be really hosed up, to threaten the death of god, the all-seeing, all-knowing paradigmatically patriarchical overseer of an immutable hierarchy of privilege

haha fortunately nobody itt is doing that

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I've killed god in at least 10 jrpgs nbd

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

I don't care about your political correctness, I am hereby threatening to kill THE DEVIL. unless the devil is sexier than expected, in which case don't take me too literally.

It would solve so many problems, since problems come from the Devil, being the source of evil in accordance with the monster manual or fiend folio of your choice.

More importantly is the sort of loot table one could be expected to roll on after killing the Devil.

Can you imagine!

Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

It would solve so many problems, since problems come from the Devil, being the source of evil in accordance with the monster manual or fiend folio of your choice.

More importantly is the sort of loot table one could be expected to roll on after killing the Devil.

Can you imagine!

I feel like there would be many gold pieces, and maybe a scroll or potion or two

ty nesamdoom!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i've been tracking my senator's schedule for months, waiting for my opportunity. the whole covid thing has made it difficult to get close.
however, he's holding a town hall meeting next month. i'm going to get there early, wait in line, and get a seat on the very front row next to the aisle. as he walks up the aisle to the stage and everyone's applauding, i'm going to get right in front of him and smile.
he'll reach out, smiling, to shake my hand. i make eye contact. i reach out, making it look like i'm going to shake his hand. at the last moment, i pull my hand away and smooth my hair back with a cocky grin.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

canyoneer posted:

i've been tracking my senator's schedule for months, waiting for my opportunity. the whole covid thing has made it difficult to get close.
however, he's holding a town hall meeting next month. i'm going to get there early, wait in line, and get a seat on the very front row next to the aisle. as he walks up the aisle to the stage and everyone's applauding, i'm going to get right in front of him and smile.
he'll reach out, smiling, to shake my hand. i make eye contact. i reach out, making it look like i'm going to shake his hand. at the last moment, i pull my hand away and smooth my hair back with a cocky grin.

His character is as good as dead :hai:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

canyoneer posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i would never make death threats against an important political figure. such a foolish act would betray the ninjitsu code

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant