Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whos worse
obama
trump
goku
View Results

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

the genocidal nobel peace prize laureate vs cheeto pallor faceoff youve all been waiting for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Obama spent 8 years ensuring a man like Trump would become President, so really, Trump is Obama’s fault, making Trump’s crimes Obama’s fault. thus, Obama wins

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I feel this is like asking which symptom of the plague is worse, the buboes or the gangrene

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

World War Mammories posted:

I feel this is like asking which symptom of the plague is worse, the buboes or the gangrene

Voted goku

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

while a goku administration would make important progress on weed legalization, his bloodlust far surpasses john bolton

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Obama at the moment but Trump is rapidly catching up

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
checkbox poll voted all

death to america

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Bark Oboe wore a tan suit, should be in jail for style crimes imo

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
were uhhhhh looknig fordards, uhhh, not uhhh backwards,

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
obama: bombed libya and syria so hillary clinton could get some "qualifications"

trump: blocked bolton's war boner in iran, north korea, venezuela, probably elsewhere (ukraine?)

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

comedyblissoption posted:

while a goku administration would make important progress on weed legalization, his bloodlust far surpasses john bolton

tbf Goku would go fight himself rather then send armies

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

obungler vs le cheeto

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

indigi posted:

Obama at the moment but Trump is rapidly catching up

it’s this

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Obama made sure that I will live the rest of my life never to see a free or fair election or and actively worked to end any hope for positive change for me and my entire generation so yes I think Barack Obama is worse than trump, Barack set the stage for trump.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

comedyblissoption posted:

otoh taqueria goku on every corner

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paul_soccer12 posted:

were uhhhhh looknig fordards, uhhh, not uhhh backwards,

this was what really ensured trump would be president and all those war criminals would come back into power totally unchallenged

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Also Barack Obama actively prevented Bernie from getting the nomination so he's absolutely worse than trump he not only gave us trump he actively worked against any positive change away from trump.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
obama for not only refusing to go after wall st criminals, but for actively quashing the occupy movement

also the lame as poo poo beer summit

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Trump

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Also Barack Obama built the child concentration camps that are being expanded now.

Barack Obama is loving evil and it's a huge shame that he's the first African American President because he's the absolute worst possible person to get that position who isnt Candace Owens.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 07:51 on Jul 2, 2020

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
obama for getting away with what Trump isn't getting away with (historically (vis a vis hagiographic textbooks (but i get that trump is getting away with (it) as well (at least w/r/t (lamestream) media and (law)))))

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

this was what really ensured trump would be president and all those war criminals would come back into power totally unchallenged

i mean he was just following the script thats been there since Ford that Fucker piece of poo poo PIECE OF poo poo PARDON MY rear end YOU PIECE OF poo poo

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i wish cancer upon barack

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

In a way aren't we all barack obama

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

war crimes are worse than sex crimes

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

President Goku has spent the last 7 years ignoring all duties of the office, instead spending his time screaming and glowing yellow. He claims he is 'powering up' his political capital and will soon unleash a 'spirit of cooperation' bomb that will end all political problems simultaneously. Despite Goku's refusal to take a break from powering up to campaign he still handily won re-election based largely on bemused curiosity. However time is growing short in President Goku's second term, and Congress has signaled its unwillingness to repeal the 22nd amendment to give him more time.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Taintrunner posted:

Obama spent 8 years ensuring a man like Trump would become President, so really, Trump is Obama’s fault, making Trump’s crimes Obama’s fault. thus, Obama wins

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
Goku is the worst father out of the three though hands down

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Nix Panicus posted:

President Goku has spent the last 7 years ignoring all duties of the office, instead spending his time screaming and glowing yellow. He claims he is 'powering up' his political capital and will soon unleash a 'spirit of cooperation' bomb that will end all political problems simultaneously. Despite Goku's refusal to take a break from powering up to campaign he still handily won re-election based largely on bemused curiosity. However time is growing short in President Goku's second term, and Congress has signaled its unwillingness to repeal the 22nd amendment to give him more time.

I'd vote for this guy.

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nix Panicus posted:

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Remember when Trump killed hope? Oh whoops no that was the other one.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
I love Obama, a decent man who took his job seriously, spoke with eloquence, clarity and noble purpose. His election restored my faith in the promise of America as a land of opportunity, freedom, and justice for all. His foreign policy, best captured by the slogan "don't do stupid stuff" brought about a reduction in violence and a reengagement with the world as a responsible partner in the advancement of European-style Democracy and progressive values. So of course, I think Trump is better.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
biden.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
taintrunner

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

unlimited shrimp posted:

obama for getting away with what Trump isn't getting away with (historically (vis a vis hagiographic textbooks (but i get that trump is getting away with (it) as well (at least w/r/t (lamestream) media and (law)))))

Is this post about Jews?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

disappointing poll number results. gotta pump those numbers up

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Chinatown posted:

checkbox poll voted all

death to america

this post has inspired me, thinking about writing a pilot for a new series where a quirky twentysomething tries to find herself on a road trip (by herself!) after failing to find work after graduating college

Beth to America

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
All American presidents are bad for us is a devil nation :grin:

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Trump