Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Also decided to go back to REmake and I had a save literally at the end of the game lol. So I beat it (Jill, good ending)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
King Knight NG+

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Persona 3 FES - i wasn’t really into it at first but got stockholm syndrome and played for a 100hrs. Too bad fighting elizabeth is ng+ only because i’m never playing it again

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frenz posted:

Persona 3 FES - i wasn’t really into it at first but got stockholm syndrome and played for a 100hrs. Too bad fighting elizabeth is ng+ only because i’m never playing it again

good news you have 80 hours of the answer

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I just realized that koromaru isn’t in the ending because they took him to an animal shelter when everyone lost their memory :(

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Platinum Trophy, 100% Play Log)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

King Knight NG+

And now I plat'd it. On replay I think it's actually the best of the shovel knights.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

And now I plat'd it. On replay I think it's actually the best of the shovel knights.

it is, and to top it off joustus is loving win and would probably make a billion dollars if it was a mobile game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just found out theres a bunch of people that hate joustus and complain that they have to play it, even though its entirely optional and you can buy cheat cards that basically win you the game instantly. this is why i stick to imp zone

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

i still like plauge knight just a bit more but man is king knight good. joustus is fuckin dope and the smash clone that came out at the same time is also super good for what it is

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

26. Final Fantasy VII Remake I cry my eyes out over you thank you square Enid

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
6.21 Quest for Glory IV: Shadows of Darkness - Thief 478 score

Haven't touched this game in 20 years but still incredibly nostalgic for it. Something about the art/music/voice really stuck with me when I was a kid. Never actually beat it as a kid but was honestly really surprised by how much of it I was able to see back then. Once I got to the parts that I'd never seen the game got decidedly less interesting. Not sure if this is because the game sucks towards the end or if my enjoyment of it was just due to the nostalgia it was triggering. Either way, it's a cool game and it's nice to say I finally beat it.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

The final section of the game with the Dark One rituals is probably the weakest part, yeah. I like the finale, though, and the culmination of the Erana stuff that had been hinted at since the first game. Thief is definitely the most fun way to play through QFG although Paladin is cool too.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

4. Disco Elysium. Really enjoyed it but way too much back and forth across the map at a slow pace in the second half. Seems like there's a bunch of cool stuff I missed out on but I don't know if I have the patience for another play through

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Quest for Glory 1: So You Want to be a Hero? (VGA version)

Took me a while how to figure out how to successfully save my character for importing into the next game since it was designed to be saved to a floppy disk.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

FF7 Remake Hard Mode. the game is balanced so well around hard. I'm gonna play it once more to get the last dresses/plat, see the final chapter 14 resolution and then retire this beautiful game.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

forgot to list this earlier but the outer wilds. real fuckin cool game, its like the logical evolution of an adventure game. well written too.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

forgot to list this earlier but the outer wilds. real fuckin cool game, its like the logical evolution of an adventure game. well written too.

:cheers:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Shantae and the Seven Sirens

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fell down an MMO hole so it's been a while since I beat a game, but I just finished Filament.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

Fell down an MMO hole so it's been a while since I beat a game, but I just finished Filament.

Same, but I did finish Chains of Promathia and Rhapsodies of Vana'diel in FFXI.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Halo MCC: Halo: CE legendary no skulls co-op. Game is very dated, I forgot how true all the complaints of identical corridors full of flood were. Still a good time in co-op for the most part.

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
20. Ratchet Deadlocked (All Dread Challenges, Gladiator)

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire (VGA remake)

Not as good as I remember it being. The game is more linear, with things only happening on certain days, and the Elemental puzzles are lame and too easy. Once you get to Rasier it's a bit more interesting, but you spend most of your time walking down the barren alleyways. There's also a boss fight at the end that is extremely hard and every time you lose you have to watch an unskippable cutscene before you game over.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mega Man 11. It was great

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Snipperclips. Was pretty fun but shorter than I expected, creative, but some of the later stages were very finicky and annoying.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
And Outer Wilds.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ore no ryouri. amazing psx game, a more fun proto-cook serve delicious. i feel like i appreciate the original playstation more and more these days

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Suikoden - on to Suikoden II

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

6. Xenoblade DE

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Enter the Gungeon (plat)

Still have dozens of Ammonomicon entries to fill but gently caress yes no more shambling round hunts!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I finally got out of Hades... I like this game but I wish there were more kinds of bosses

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Baxate posted:

Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated

How was it?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
1) Super Mario 3D Land
2) SEUM: Speedrunners From Hell.
3) RE2
4) Arcane Dimensions
5) Megaman Zero
6) Doom 2016

7) Freedom Planet: Had it installed and was like "I need to beat more games". This wasnt very good. Weird mishmash of sonic, sparkster and treasure games that didnt have much of an identitiy other than bad cutscenes and voice acting. sprite work is pretty good but the environments barring one or two are forgettable. theres a cool chinese level where you run on pagodas then inside a shopping mall. the bosses were almost all hard hitters but have like 3 patterns each, so once you learn that they become short boring, and the ones that arent short are tedious. i feel bad saying this since i know one of the composers but no tracks really stood out to me. they gave it their all but it just wasnt very good.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i agree with what youre saying but for some reason im still really looking forward to the sequel

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Quest for Glory 3: Wages of War

The nadir of the series. I can't think of a single thing I actually liked about this game. What a dud.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

i agree with what youre saying but for some reason im still really looking forward to the sequel

with a bigger fanbase comes more budget, and with more experience comes a better game. which if delayed is eventually good
-Gunpei Yokoi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

Just finishing up my run of 夏色ハイスクール★青春白書 ~転校初日のオレが幼馴染と再会したら報道部員にされていて激写少年の日々スクープ大連発でイガイとモテモテなのに何故かマイメモリーがパンツ写真ばっかりという電実と向き合いながら考えるひと夏の島の学園生活と赤裸々な恋の行方。~ (Summer-Colored High School ★ Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going.)