Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beet
Aug 24, 2003
In another stunning victory for transparency and community, the only official word from our leadership team since the start of this crisis has disappeared. What can it mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Announcements are set to appear for a number of days, it was probably set for 7 days.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I think we should panic and see if we can hit 500 browsing QCS

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

There's a QCS?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

big beefy farts from little lady bottoms

Beet
Aug 24, 2003

Bronze Fonz posted:

There's a QCS?

yeah just look for the forum evidently titled "Mod Helldump" according to certain members of the modmin team

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the fewer stickied threads the better. let all threads fight in thunderdome

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Schweinhund posted:

Announcements are set to appear for a number of days, it was probably set for 7 days.

It's probably this OP.

Ideally it would be because Jeffrey was creating a new announcement letting us know shits done, but I doubt that's something that would happen in a couple business days...

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's probably this OP.

Ideally it would be because Jeffrey was creating a new announcement letting us know shits done, but I doubt that's something that would happen in a couple business days...

Can we still get a couple conspiracies in?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bronze Fonz posted:

Yes, I heard Bronze Fonz is in fact NOT a virgin that is what the new sticky is going to be.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bronze Fonz posted:

Oh well, Jeffrey was made disappeared by the Lowtax army and all of his existence on the forum is soon to be wiped out!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Derpies posted:

Yes, I heard Bronze Fonz is in fact NOT a virgin that is what the new sticky is going to be.

Works for me!

Bronze Fonz had sex and there's now a sticky all over the forums.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
There must a be a big roadsign on the google internet highway saying:

SOMETHINGAWFUL Welcomes All Hysterical Bitches! Please Start a Thread.

Beet
Aug 24, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Oh well, Jeffrey was made disappeared by the Lowtax army and all of his existence on the forum is soon to be wiped out!

no joke the first time I refreshed after the annoucement disappeared I got a cloudflare error and freaked out for a second

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Shawon Dunston posted:

no joke the first time I refreshed after the annoucement disappeared I got a cloudflare error and freaked out for a second

Mark yourself safe from the cloudflare error on facebook

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bronze Fonz posted:

Works for me!

Bronze Fonz had sex and there's now a sticky all over the forums.

The hot reveal a week after will be it was with all of our mothers as well and we will have no choice but to Mod you after being so thoroughly owned, and the monkey paw you wished on to quash the virginity rumor will curl one finger down.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Derpies posted:

The hot reveal a week after will be it was with all of our mothers as well and we will have no choice but to Mod you after being so thoroughly owned, and the monkey paw you wished on to quash the virginity rumor will curl one finger down.

I will transfer my modship to Wesflarger just to see the video that comes out of it.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bronze Fonz posted:

I will transfer my modship to Wesflarger just to see the video that comes out of it.

I'm really liking where this plan is going.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Here's an announcement.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/announcement.php?forumid=1

quote:

Sorry I don't have much concrete to update on. I have retained an attorney and we are working on structuring the terms of the deal. I cannot say much more than that, but needless to say things are progressing nicely and I hope to have a more material update soon.

If no contract is signed within 15 minutes I am setting my computer on fire!!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Thank you Jeffrey

Beet
Aug 24, 2003
Whoa! An update! Mostly a non-update but still cool.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Shawon Dunston posted:

Whoa! An update! Mostly a non-update but still cool.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Is Reene still an admin? Yeah they are? FONZ hand me your burning torch please.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Thank you Jeffery of YOSPOS

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Derpies posted:

Is Reene still an admin? Yeah they are? FONZ hand me your burning torch please.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Derpies has acquired

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Wait, poo poo, that's my sex hand you'll want the other one. My bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bronze Fonz posted:

Wait, poo poo, that's my sex hand you'll want the other one. My bad!

To late, now I have Derpies and Herpies you mother fucker!!!!