Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Am I turning my son Gay?
Yes. Like father like son, OP.
Probably not.
It's too soon to tell.
Goku/Gohan's fusion dance was an allegory for homosexuality.
View Results

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
My toddler loves yogurt tubes, but he hasn't figured out how to get the last little bit out. He hasn't really learned to squeeze it from the bottom to top (like a tube of toothpaste) when there isn't much left in there.

So when he can't get any more out, he hands me the tube asking "daddy, help". Then he stands there patiently sucking the open end while I slowly run my pinched fingers up the shaft of the tube. Eventually a sudden rush of yogurt fills his mouth and he swallows it. Once he's satisfied that he's had it all, he says "thank you daddy" and carries on with his day.

It's really innocent and adorable, and I'm glad he's learning manners at such an early age. But I'm concerned that the whole activity is homoerotic, and I'm not really comfortable doing this anymore. I've tried showing him how to do it himself, but he doesn't really have the patience yet, and showing him how it's done somehow seems worse.

Help me goons. Should I be worried? Am I making a big deal out of nothing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Well this post was a ride I never consented to taking

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Not your son, not your problem

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Present him the choice of a ball or a computer screen with the forums open on a browser

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Wowee that's a blast from the past.

Ron Darling posted:

Well this post was a ride I never consented to taking

Hey man, I never asked for this either.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHf0aRpiMfI

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Please just get him tubs of yogurt from now on

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I don't think you're making him gay, but he is definitely going to be unnerved if he recalls this during puberty

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

Not your son, not your problem

Are you saying that I should disown my son? Or that are children never really are our own, and they'll find their own path in life?

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Present him the choice of a ball or a computer screen with the forums open on a browser

He didn't do either. He gave me the remote and demanded I put on "Paw Patrol".

Jawdins posted:

I think I like where this is going.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I was never read a book as a child, but I asked for a subscription and was granted one.

Crap, I have no advice. My best teacher was hot in 3rd grade and I accidentally pissed myself in there once. Some things you don't forget.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Jawdins posted:

This is the correct answer.

When he's almost done with the tub of yogurt, he can get the last little bit by sticking his mouth and chin into the tub and licking it out as God intended.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Your son is already gay if he likes yogurt. :thunk:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Daikloktos posted:

I don't think you're making him gay, but he is definitely going to be unnerved if he recalls this during puberty

Man puberty is already a confusing time. I don't want to make it harder for the poor guy. :(

Zeluth posted:

I was never read a book as a child, but I asked for a subscription and was granted one.

Crap, I have no advice. My best teacher was hot in 3rd grade and I accidentally pissed myself in there once. Some things you don't forget.

I barely remember my third grade teacher. Actually grade 3 was a pretty forgettable time. For some reason I always remember it being dark outside, even though logically that would be absurd.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

He didn't do either. He gave me the remote and demanded I put on "Paw Patrol".

He chose the demon way in hell :stare:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Oh shi :vince:

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

LabyaMynora posted:

This is the correct answer.

When he's almost done with the tub of yogurt, he can get the last little bit by sticking his mouth and chin into the tub and licking it out as God intended.

Right and please let your young man know that while you are squeezing out the last bits of the remaining empty tubes (until you replace them with tubs) that it is the Lord that is filling the empty space as you squeeze it out. This is very important to raising a moral child.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

LabyaMynora posted:

Jawdins posted:

Right and please let your young man know that while you are squeezing out the last bits of the remaining empty tubes (until you replace them with tubs) that it is the Lord that is filling the empty space as you squeeze it out. This is very important to raising a moral child.

Isaiah 7:15: He shall eat curds and honey when he knows how to refuse the evil and choose the good.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Does this go for women too? Because it would explain a few things about my ex-wife.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The bacteria in yogurt actually turns people gay. It's been confirmed 100%.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Haha

As I read OP I'm like no

No WAY

Plus your username is the best. You should write for the new front page imo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
someones gotta do it

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The bacteria in yogurt actually turns people gay. It's been confirmed 100%.

I honestly believe this more than the "probiotic" poo poo that the marketing departments keep insisting on.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

either your child with choose to be gay or not

but theres nothing you can do about it

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

I never ate yogurt (or bananas, or other homoerotic food) and actually had an aversion to them when young, and I turned out gay as poo poo so, you never know.

edit: checkbox poll, clicked all options

second edit: Also Goku and Gohan never did a fusion dance they were father and son and since the dance was an allegory for homosexuality that would be pretty f. gross.. Goku did the fusion dance with VEGETA and it goTEN who did the fusion dance with TRUNKS not goHAN... GEEZ DAD STOP EMBARRASSING ME

kaworu fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Jul 2, 2020

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Your son was always gay, OP

Stop trying to take credit for things you didn't do

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

I forgot to mention that these yogurt tubes are frozen like popsicles. I don't know if that helps our analysis.

numberoneposter posted:

either your child with choose to be gay or not

but theres nothing you can do about it

I'll happily accept him either way, but I don't want to be traumatizing him by our yogurt practices. Actually the more I think about it, we get strange looks in public when we do this. For some reason the old ladies smile and nod, though.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Maybe you're turning him bi OP, setting him up to spread wings you were unwilling to flap.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

kaworu posted:

Very helpful post

You know the more I think about it, I loved the poo poo out of hotdogs, and I only sucked a guy's dick once. I'm not sure it matters how phallic the foods are. It's more so the practice of my son begging for yogurt, and me squirting it into to his mouth by massaging a tube while he calls me "daddy". Maybe it's just a "me" problem.

Thanks for the DBZ knowledgebomb. Checkbox polls should be the only polls.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
MODS GAS THREAD OPEN FYAD BACK THIS IS A SICKNESS

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Devils Affricate posted:

Your son was always gay, OP

Stop trying to take credit for things you didn't do

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Maybe you're turning him bi OP, setting him up to spread wings you were unwilling to flap.

This is the nature vs. nurture argument, and actually a really good thing to bring up. Was my son born gay, and that's why he's so comfortable being fed this way? Or do you discover gayness from your upbringing?

When did you choose to be straight?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

MODS GAS THREAD OPEN FYAD BACK THIS IS A SICKNESS

Your last three probations were for white noise. You're calling the kettle black from inside a glass house you moron.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

When did you choose to be straight?

Looking at this, it might have been a coin flip tbh.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
You're not turning him gay OP. But you are giving him ammunition to blackmail you into an early retirement home by claiming that his "Dad helped squirt my special yogurt into my mouth".

Better counter-sue your child now.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
Stop squirting special yogurt into his mouth, you depraved fucker.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Looking at this, it might have been a coin flip tbh.

Dude, I looooove Jennifer Connelly but seriously, Bowie was right there bro. How did you miss that?

Anyway OP what you're describing isn't homoerotic because your son is a child. You're thinking of pedophilia and that is definitely a "you" problem.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
who among us does not say "thank you daddy" after they swallow

your toddler isnt gonna fuckin remember any of this, OP

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Do you not want him to be gay?

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
In any case, no, OP, straight males are perfectly capable of sucking dicks, too. I should know, I pay them to do it on the regular. Expensive habit, that.

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
what if this thread is turning all the posters gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Ugh, OP I don't even know where to start with you.

Seriously, how can someone be so it ignorant in 2020?

Gohan never did the fusion dance you absolute fool, you bumbling buffoon, you ninny!

And furthermore, Goku only ever fused with his life partner Vegeta and only did the fusion dance in one of the movies WHICH IS TOTALLY NOT CANON.

SERIOUSLY SMDH RN

Edit: beaten to the punchline.