Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

kecske posted:

I'm told that Sheese is the best vegan pizza cheese

Never used that but i use the Tesco-Sainsburys-Asda own brand (all made in the same factory i think) on mine. Melts really well, gets a good caramelization, good flavour and lots of different varieties.

Also just had the tesco chilled plant chef burger, can recommend. Nice and fatty, grills well, really dense, decent flavour, pea based for those trying to eat less soy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I made a spinach and ricotta lasagna

Clearly cheese pasta is in the air

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

Sunswipe posted:

They're really nice. You can tell the difference between the meat and the vegan ones, but I'd be perfectly happy with either.

It's all about the flakiness of the pastry. How is the vegan one compared?

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

NGC773 posted:

It's all about the flakiness of the pastry. How is the vegan one compared?

Pastry is usually made with vegetable fat unless it's actually advertised as butter pastry, so i imagine it's the same. Jus rol is vegan.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Butterfly Valley posted:

I'm imagining a plate of unseasoned wet looking penne with a large amount of orange cheddar dumped on top with a whole slightly burned stick of garlic bread from the freezer next to it on a tray with a clear plastic disposable cup full of wine and a bottle of blossom hill visible in the background

I'm extremely sorry if I'm wrong and you're not a poo poo cook

Yeah that would get me divorced in short order

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

NGC773 posted:

What my dominoes order would be right now:

1xLarge create your own (half and half)
BBQ sauce / original sauce
Pepperoni, peppers, jalapeños, tandoori chicken

1x large garlic and herb sauce

box of cookies

I got the cookies with a dominoes pizza last week and they were surprisingly good

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Neurophonic posted:

Is everyone ready to clap for the bankers? Boris says we must.

Boris can gently caress right off. Kier seems like a pretty loving decent guy so far and I hope he gets the job in the near future.

Edit: for Non dairy cheese stuff... I've no idea what the gently caress they do with it. But the normal papa johns pizza cheese doesn't upset my lactose intolerant digestive tract at all. Its worth trying for any of you other goons who can't digest that stuff normally.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Kier wears a suit and is able to excoriate Boris during PMQs because he's a loving barrister and Boris is an overgrown spoiled toddler who equates quoting Tennyson with intelligence, buuut he's also showing himself up to be a bit of a centrist melt except without Blair's understanding of how to manipulate the media

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
I haven't been in the UK since December...how do you even pronounce Keir?

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Butterfly Valley posted:

...showing himself up to be a bit of a centrist melt except without Blair's understanding of how to manipulate the media

Yeah, his stance consists of wearing a well-fitted suit (unlike Boris) repeating the words "moderate and sensible" at least once in every sentence and never ever saying anything that could possibly upset any group of voters (except left-wingers, who don't count). The idea is that this will encourage undecided and soft Tories to vote for him, while the left will have nowhere else to go and be obliged to vote for him regardless. It's a strategy that worked very well 20 years ago, when social and political conditions were utterly unlike our current very unstable and heavily polarised situation.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Captain Splendid posted:

The same as you would "ear" but with a 'k' at the start.

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Butterfly Valley posted:

Kier wears a suit and is able to excoriate Boris during PMQs because he's a loving barrister and Boris is an overgrown spoiled toddler who equates quoting Tennyson with intelligence, buuut he's also showing himself up to be a bit of a centrist melt except without Blair's understanding of how to manipulate the media

Thing is, I'd rather a centrist than Boris. I hate that those are the choices. For a while we had maybe a hint of actual left wing politics but labour made sure they stamped that out.

Anyway, here's a cat on a leash for you all

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Good morning Tuna.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Captain Splendid posted:

"lib dem"

tuna
Jul 17, 2003

Galewolf posted:

Good morning Tuna.

Mornin'

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i should go biking but it looks grey out and i cant be arsed but i dont wanna have to work either

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I have a meeting in 10 minutes. I should probably get out of bed.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Captain Splendid posted:

oval office, sounds like hunt with a C

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Dravs posted:

I realised a while ago that the reason we don't get on with the French much is because we are so loving similar.

There's a reason for that: the Norman invasion was the French coming to England.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

fuckin' Bell Beaker people, comin' over here, drinkin' from receptacles

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Drink straight from the river like the Gods intended.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

tuna posted:

Mornin'

Good mornin' to you too, human Tuna :3:

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Steakandchips posted:

There's a reason for that: the Norman invasion was the French coming to England.

I like the idea that Normans were Vikings by descent, but I don't know if it is actually true.

Means we were double teamed by Vikings :dong:

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Galewolf posted:

Good mornin' to you too, human Tuna :3:

Double tuna

the WORST pizza.

I worked briefly at pizza hut like 20 years ago, tuna was an option as a pizza topping.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What. The. gently caress.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

salmon nigri pizza

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i don't understand why anchovies are or ever were a pizza topping

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

anchovies on pizza own

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Anchovies on pizza is sooooo good.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

My favourite pizza place reopened for delivery not long back and it was so great to have someone else make a meal for me. Their seafood pizza is great but doesn't have anchovies
code:
White based pizza with torn buffalo
mozzarella, provolone cheese, capers,
olives, prawns, cherry tomatoes &
smoked salmon finished with dill and
drizzled balsamic vinegar.
Probably for the best though, I think anchovies need the sweetness of a tomato base to balance their saltiness. I'm hungry.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

The gently caress is a 'white based' pizza? Are they using bechamel or something instead of tomato or reggae or virtually anything else? That's disgusting.

Also that is too many toppings for a pizza. If you're using nice ingredients let them sing on their own merit instead of drowning them out with a bunch of other poo poo. KISS.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

simple pizzas and huge complex pizzas are different food groups

jackbox tomorrow. order a pizza for it

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

The gently caress is a 'white based' pizza? Are they using bechamel or something instead of tomato or reggae or virtually anything else? That's disgusting.

Also that is too many toppings for a pizza. If you're using nice ingredients let them sing on their own merit instead of drowning them out with a bunch of other poo poo. KISS.

If theres no red sauce it's cheese on toast, or a rarebit if you use bechemel. Pizza needs a red sauce

When i worked at pizza hut my staff meal pizza was bbq sauce and double pineapple. Fight me. There's a whole pineapple in my home destined to go on a series of small naan based pizzas (clay oven bakery brand naans are vegan fuuuuck i love naan)

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Olympic Mathlete posted:

The gently caress is a 'white based' pizza?

aka pizza bianca. No sauce. The dressing and cheese gives it enough moisture.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Jose posted:

i don't understand why anchovies are or ever were a pizza topping

This is bad and wrong and you suck and should bebn ashamed of youresleg

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Fatkraken posted:

If theres no red sauce it's cheese on toast, or a rarebit if you use bechemel. Pizza needs a red sauce

Alsonwrong stfu u mothafucken oval office *dropkicks u in da heeeeaadd*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Today I have mostly been learning about instantaneous regret measurements.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

none pizza left beef

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

goatface posted:

Wales has barely even unlocked yet. Locking down again wouldn't change much.

In Cardiff, other than the pubs being shut, you'd not know there's s lockdown at all. Everyone is ignoring distancing, not wearing masks, paying cash when they could use a card etc.

Lidl have even given up on single bagging the bakery stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bobby Deluxe posted:

none pizza left beef

The rudest pizza.