Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

spanish manlove's mensa card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'm hovering over voting this thread a 1, but let's see where you're going with this.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

is this a FYAD thread

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Voting 3 just in case

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

tastefully placed Mensa pamphlet on back of toilet

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The_Continental posted:

is this a FYAD thread

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

highway mensa billboards

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Sky rockets in flight
Mensa card delight

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7PLRddEJH0

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm attracted to intelligent people - a mensexual

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
Is that the legendary GBS mod who brain broke so hard he had to be banned from GBS?

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

Sid Vicious posted:

tastefully placed Mensa pamphlet on back of toilet

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

feelix posted:

Is that the legendary GBS mod who brain broke so hard he had to be banned from GBS?

He kept closing doobie threads saying "I don't get it, what's so funny about this doobie thing?????"

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sid Vicious probation 6 hours reason my IQ is higher than you are Francostein Francostein

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJfg39WkMvE

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

Ralp being gay and spanish manlove's mensa card.. a simpler time when we could all rally around our disdain for the stupid mods!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

*steps onto subway*

*briefcase falls open and 100s of Mensa pamphlets fall on the floor *

*entire subway recoils in awe of your genius*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Do you guys want to talk about String Theory or whatever is the new Scientific American fad right now itt?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I bought my nephew a mensa puzzle box last christmas and was like "FUCKIN NO WAY YOU GONNA SOLVE THAT poo poo BITCH"

He got it in like 10 minutes. Perhaps a true genius?

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

The_Continental posted:

I bought my nephew a mensa puzzle box last christmas and was like "FUCKIN NO WAY YOU GONNA SOLVE THAT poo poo BITCH"

wunderkind!

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Has a mod ever survived the forums? There must be at least a few who weren't run off for being eminently mockable or the bad kind of sex weird, but I can't think of any

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Skeleton Ape posted:

Has a mod ever survived the forums? There must be at least a few who weren't run off for being eminently mockable or the bad kind of sex weird, but I can't think of any

Probably some ADTRW mod because they are accepted as putrid anyway

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Is adtrw for anime i dont ever go down there

Majere
Oct 22, 2005
Voted 5 because we used to play Modern Warfare together on the xbox.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Whoops I accidentally dropped my giant membership card for my MENSA intellect!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

[placeholder for future vote]

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
MENSA is actually the final stage of the IQ test. If you're stupid enough to pay for membership into a club that confers no benefits, you weren't a genius after all.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I have a Mensa story. My mother had a horrible boss who was hassling her and everyone. I met this lady and she did think she was smarter than everyone; a totally haughty bougie bitch. So my mom tells me she got her off her back by name-dropping her (false) Mensa membership in some group meeting.

:negative:

I'm aghast and she ended up pissed at me because I was cringing so hard. She said it worked but it gave me a huge insight into my mom. Neither of us went to college and it bugs us both I guess but I got over it.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Hey now, don't let that take anything from you.

I dropped out of high school and look at me now, I'm posting on Something Awful . com!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I’m so smart I paid for two Mensa memberships. :smug:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The_Continental posted:

Now is when you give that little dipshit an ULTIMATE WEDGIE and steal that book and claim that actually YOU did that.

Now you're smarter AND stronger than him! What's he gonna do, cry about it some more like a fuggin NERD? LMAO GODDAM I'M FIRED UP

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

if you remember spanish manlove's mensa card and ahh! real monsters you have anxiety and were a gifted kid

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Professor Shark posted:

Do you guys want to talk about String Theory or whatever is the new Scientific American fad right now itt?

Gotta see some pictures of this string theory before I decide :heysexy:

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
I just did a MENSA online test and got 75% with a few guesses and im kinda drunk.

Its not that hard

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Skeleton Ape posted:

Spanish Manlove is a special case, because to my understanding he ran himself off the forums.

I always loved the open contempt he had for the forums he was voluntarily nodding free of compensation. Probably better for his mental health that he's gone though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

I just did a MENSA online test and got 75% with a few guesses and im kinda drunk.

Its not that hard

that was your gmail login