Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Could something still come of this case?

British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, an ex-girlfriend of convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, is facing charges in the US after being arrested by the FBI.

She is accused of assisting Epstein's abuse of minors by helping to recruit and groom victims known to be underage. She was reportedly arrested in New Hampshire and is due in federal court later on Thursday. Ms Maxwell has previously denied any involvement in or knowledge of Epstein's alleged sexual misconduct.

Epstein died in prison on August 10 as he awaited, without the chance of bail, his trial on sex trafficking charges.

He was arrested last year in New York following allegations that he was running a network of underage girls - some as young as 14 - for sex. His death was determined to be suicide.

Four of the six charges relate to the years 1994-97 when Ms Maxwell was, according to the indictment, among Epstein's closest associates and also in an "intimate relationship" with him. The other two charges are allegations of perjury in 2016.

The indictment says Ms Maxwell "assisted, facilitated, and contributed to Jeffrey Epstein's abuse of minor girls by, among other things, helping Epstein to recruit, groom and ultimately abuse victims known to Maxwell and Epstein to be under the age of 18".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53268218

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Epstein "died in prison"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:secondpost: Epstein didn't kill himself :secondpost:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

RIP Ghislaine Maxwell

Her death is unfortunate in that the case will never see the light of day now. This is infuriating.

e: am I too early?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
A special place in hell for that bitch.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

CocoaNuts posted:

Could something still come of this case?

probably more prison murder at this rate

Bronze Fonz posted:

RIP Ghislaine Maxwell

Her death is unfortunate in that the case will never see the light of day now. This is infuriating.

only on a technicality i suspect

Spinz posted:

A special place in hell for that bitch.

yes, although i hope she becomes the oldest person to live in the human race.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Prince Albert starts sweating again.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Bronze Fonz posted:

RIP Ghislaine Maxwell

I can't believe that she is still alive, really. I'm ready for my hopes for something to come of this to be squashed by another "suicide".

Edit: Life in the jizz lane

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There was a report not even a week ago that she was holed up in Paris. Wonder if that was just a smokescreen or something. Hiding out in the US seems kinda dumb.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

It is going to be very sad when she shoots herself 37 times in the face while in prison.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Watch her get put in a cell with the worst serial killer still alive.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Bronze Fonz posted:

Watch her get put in a cell with the worst serial killer still alive.

Epstein was put in with an ex cop

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Isn't she a little old to be his girlfriend

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
She'll be dead and dismembered in an unfortunate act of suicide within a fortnight.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

Epstein was put in with an ex cop

Wait a minute! You're a dead serial killer, Jeffrey Dahmer!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
The lizard people will have her killed in order to silence her. Otherwise she'll rat out all the members of the Clinton Crime Family, and that would almost bring the global elite to their knees, except that the illuminati and free masons got their back so at the worst it'll only be a minor footnote in the zionist controlled media. This still isn't going to distract much from the current "plan"-demic thats pitting one faction of the global elite against the other faction+lizard people for control of the big pharma mind control experiments that will inevitably be disguised as a "vaccine" for the corona virus.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
She was hiding in new hampshire

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Shinjobi posted:

There was a report not even a week ago that she was holed up in Paris. Wonder if that was just a smokescreen or something. Hiding out in the US seems kinda dumb.

She was hiding out in a Parisian mansion hosting a fashion show and got spooked when she overheard "THAT is Ghislaine Maxwell..."

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I hope she outs every single person who has ever visited pedo island before she is suicided.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

wesleywillis posted:

The lizard people will have her killed in order to silence her. Otherwise she'll rat out all the members of the Clinton Crime Family, and that would almost bring the global elite to their knees, except that the illuminati and free masons got their back so at the worst it'll only be a minor footnote in the zionist controlled media. This still isn't going to distract much from the current "plan"-demic thats pitting one faction of the global elite against the other faction+lizard people for control of the big pharma mind control experiments that will inevitably be disguised as a "vaccine" for the corona virus.

I think it was the Tall Whites on this job not the Reptilians, but, I can see where you're coming from.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Ghislane's father, the elder Maxwell, was an acknowledged agent of mossad. The oral history is that he molested the poo poo out of ghislane, and that she pushed him off his beloved yacht (The Lady Ghislane) into international waters, killing him. From there, she sort of...absorbed his mantel

As well, Ghislanes sisters created an application (chilead) which is used by the federal government to assign specific investigators to specific cases

Inverted Icon fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jul 2, 2020

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Inverted Icon posted:

Ghislane's father, Maxwell, was an acknowledged agent of mossad. The oral history is that he molested the poo poo out of ghislane, and that she pushed him off his beloved yacht (The Lady Ghislane) into international waters, killing him. From there, she sort of...absorbed his mantel

As well, Ghislanes sisters created an application (chilead) which is used by the federal government to assign specific investigators to specific cases

Were there any bowler-hat throwing villains involved? A tense moment where an agent who knew too much was described as a "loose cannon" and taken off the case only to push on recklessly?

e: I guess I'm only half joking at this point i don't even know anymore.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It was amazing to see the Epstein saga go down with threads full of “He’s going to be killed in prison and they’ll make it look like a suicide and the cameras won’t be working” and officials state they were taking precautions and then the thing that everyone said was going to happen did lol

Fully expecting that this lady will die in prison quickly and the cameras win’t be working again because why not, it worked out on the Epstein job.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Big Beef City posted:

Were there any bowler-hat throwing villains involved? A tense moment where an agent who knew too much was described as a "loose cannon" and taken off the case only to push on recklessly?

Have you ever heard of a man called Jeffrey Epstein?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Professor Shark posted:

It was amazing to see the Epstein saga go down with threads full of “He’s going to be killed in prison and they’ll make it look like a suicide and the cameras won’t be working” and officials state they were taking precautions and then the thing that everyone said was going to happen did lol

Fully expecting that this lady will die in prison quickly and the cameras win’t be working again because why not, it worked out on the Epstein job.

Well really if they kill her what are people going to do about it?
I'm stunned she's still alive now, frankly.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Professor Shark posted:

these knuckleheads need to figure out what a dead mans switch is

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
cant think of a worse place to discus this

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

qcs?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I hope she suffers forever for what she did!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

FOX news comments section

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Robo Reagan posted:

these knuckleheads need to figure out what a dead mans switch is

it would be counter productive to their goals

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Bedford NH of all places. Doesn’t she have millions?

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
The best part is its by the Southern District of New York the same department that Barr tried to decapitate less then a week ago and hosed up.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Vire posted:

The best part is its by the Southern District of New York the same department that Barr tried to decapitate less then a week ago and hosed up.

That's funny because (if i remember correctly) it was then attorney general Barr who excused Jeffery Epstein's first sweet-heart deal with "he belongs to intelligence"

Algol Star
Sep 6, 2010

Musluk posted:

Prince Albert starts sweating again.

Andrew. A prince Albert is a piercing through the glans of the penis into the urethra.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Algol Star posted:

Andrew. A prince Albert is a piercing through the glans of the penis into the urethra.

prince albert is also stuck in a can

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Algol Star posted:

theyre all prince albert and theyre all pedophiles

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Inverted Icon posted:

That's funny because (if i remember correctly) it was then attorney general Barr who excused Jeffery Epstein's first sweet-heart deal with "he belongs to intelligence"

Straight from Donald Barr's Wikipedia page (His Father.)

quote:

Donald Barr was headmaster of the elite Dalton School from 1964 to 1974.[10] During his time as Dalton's headmaster, Barr is alleged to have had a role in hiring Jeffrey Epstein as a math teacher despite Epstein having dropped out of college and being only 21 years old at the time.[11][12] In 1973, Donald Barr published Space Relations, a science-fiction novel about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery. It has been noted that Epstein's crimes are similar to the plot of Barr's novel.[13] Administration and investigation of Epstein's death was indirectly under the office of Donald Barr's son, William Barr.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Vire posted:

Straight from Donald Barr's Wikipedia page (His Father.)

lol that the lizard people hiding evidence of their crimes in code but instead of hinting at the antennas in our molars its child rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Good, now arrest child rapist Donald Trump