Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
This disjointed mess KEEPS GETTING BETTER and actually makes sense . It's an absolute achievement of remix media.

Someone please cause Roll to go full Ronin Warriors and have the Roharem become parts of a super magical girl armor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Oh hell yes.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

that rules.
new page incoming, but I have to wait for the ink to dry before I can do anything more

Musluk
May 23, 2011

with apologies to both Captain Quack and DrSnakeLaser...

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

Doctor Dogballs posted:

that rules.
new page incoming, but I have to wait for the ink to dry before I can do anything more
can't wait!

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
SO. GOOD.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Captain Quack posted:

Color version coming up later.

poo poo's about to get real.

Roll's gonna mop the floor with this robo-racist.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The repetition of the word "housekeeper" was totally diagetic. Dr. Light was having a minor stroke.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

ok obviously the next one is supposed to be metal sonic impaled "cannibal holocaust" style on the eiffel tower but I absolutely dont have a minute to spare to draw it :/

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

I enjoy the french t-shirt but missed chance to have big ol' rockin titties on that alien imo

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I can only read Metal Sonic in a redneck accent now.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Doctor Dogballs posted:

ok obviously the next one is supposed to be metal sonic impaled "cannibal holocaust" style on the eiffel tower but I absolutely dont have a minute to spare to draw it :/

Getting Franco-Belgian vibes from this one, cool af

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Hold that thought.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Warbird posted:

Hold that thought.

you butter believe I'm holding it

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

it's a spike, it doesn't impale robots, it makes them instantly explode from full health

Zonekeeper
Oct 27, 2007

Tunicate posted:

it's a spike, it doesn't impale robots, it makes them instantly explode from full health

He's a Sonic character, he can survive anything if he has at least one ring.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Another good avatar.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Doctor Dogballs posted:

you butter believe I'm holding it

Hold onto your rear end, I have audacity open. Gonna crash the forums and get Jeffy boy mad at me.

Edit, Doc did you have a time of day in mind for those pages? I'm assuming night/evening as we've skipped ahead umpteen timezones.

Warbird fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Jul 2, 2020

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Warbird posted:

Edit, Doc did you have a time of day in mind for those pages? I'm assuming night/evening as we've skipped ahead umpteen timezones.

in the story? IDK, could be any time, I only made the sky dark in that one panel so the UFO could have a beam coming out of it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I love that Metal Sonic commences to race anyway even though his opponent is dead.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This entire time I had Dr. Dogballs and Dr. Dogballs Jr. mixed up, and was imagining the next entry in the Megaman comic being done in the style of their AV

Which is from that one webcomic.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

For ease of access, I uploaded all the current stuff in a timeline that kinda, sorta, maybe, makes sense in this imgur album right here. I'll keep updating it, and add fanart later.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Zonekeeper posted:

He's a Sonic character, he can survive anything if he has at least one ring.
But what if he has... The One Ring?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Who's up next? Is the signup sheet accurate?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I think? Doctor Quack then me, but I can't start until real late tonight/tomorrow. Folks are still welcome to squeeze in before me.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Bonus points if someone works in Eggman and Wily's canon bromance

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Bonus points if someone works in Eggman and Wily's canon bromance

I was legit thinking of trying to put together another page where Dr. Wily calls the one person he swore he'd never talk to again to help deal with the one person he never accounted for in his plans, ending with Dr. Wily enticing them with the promise of access to Metal Sonic, and then revealing it to be Dr. Robotnik, who would gleefully boast about nobody being able to stop him from reclaiming the limitless power of THE CHAOS BONERS.

But, :effort: , and Metal Sonic is actually Doing Things, and I couldn't really think of a way to make it more interesting than the previous page I made. Aside from possibly somehow working X's dumb bunny slippers into it.

People are welcome to use any/all of these ideas in something better if they like them.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I’m hoping to have the final scene of our good buddy metal sonic wrapped this evening if work cooperates. It’s standalone so if someone wants to go for the core plot by all means go ham.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Metals Sonic can fly so I hope he doesn't get impaled :ohdear:

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

I mean. Death isn't even remotely going to prevent someone from showing up again later, with or without an explanation.

Velgre
Jul 15, 2015

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

It's like a soap opera, nobody really dies.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I was happy to find out Metal Sonic is an existing property, but disappointed that he's not metalhead Sonic

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Phlegmish posted:

I was happy to find out Metal Sonic is an existing property, but disappointed that he's not metalhead Sonic

He can be!

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

notice how megaman is "Dead" but he didn't explode into those glowey balls so anything is possible. Also the alien's control panel is a pop'n music controller

Applewhite posted:

Metals Sonic can fly so I hope he doesn't get impaled :ohdear:

I didn't know that but I am just gonna pretend he doesn't know that either

Applewhite posted:

This entire time I had Dr. Dogballs and Dr. Dogballs Jr. mixed up, and was imagining the next entry in the Megaman comic being done in the style of their AV

Which is from that one webcomic.

doctor dogballs junior is an unlicensed knock-off, I do not approve of their use of the doctor dogballs brand

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Phlegmish posted:

The roster is already getting pretty big, but Scourge was a thing in the Sonic comics.

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

azurite posted:

The roster is already getting pretty big, but Scourge was a thing in the Sonic comics.

oh god this thing is already batshit. pushing it into ken penders territory is :goatdrugs: :master:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

azurite posted:

I watched a video about the Archie comics Sonic rabbit hole and the host described this guy as "NegaSonic, who curses and even his evil friends hate him."

He's also poly. Canonically.

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
These somehow need to make into the hads of the original comic animators, the dream of Brazilian Megaman continues Decades later!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Warbird posted:

Can’t make it but toss your vods on YouTube or save the clips and I’ll make some time for them.

this took ages thanks to youtube processing but here ya go. partway through i even switch to playing as Roll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3e-bXClZvA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Musluk posted:

For ease of access, I uploaded all the current stuff in a timeline that kinda, sorta, maybe, makes sense in this imgur album right here. I'll keep updating it, and add fanart later.

You're awesome. Only thing is, the page with the Robone Harem is by Das Boo, not Applewhite

This thread is hilarious, and I'm breaking out the make-up for the first time in forever to do some fan art