Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
wizards: bunch of snooty little british brats who run around waving sticks and yelling poo poo in a language so lame the only people who know how to speak it are dead.

magicians: hold crazy cocaine-fueled sex magic rituals that literally hosed NASA into existence

wizards: try to get laid one time, end up getting tricked into hanging out in a cave for all eternity.

magicians: can summon literal sex demons at will

wizards: have to read books n poo poo to learn magic. lame and also bad if you are dyslexic

magicians: just loving inject pure magic directly into eyeballs, or you might have to sacrifice some kind of magic creature like a basilisk (badass!)

wizards: *painstakingly drawing a magic circle with their rose art crayons like some kind of pre-schooler*

magicians: fuckin' do it live

magicians: can pull rabbits out of hats. ladies love that cute poo poo

wizards: some kind of magic talking hat makes you take a magic myers-briggs test

wizard: *squinting through crystal ball cause he can't see for poo poo * forsooth the future is cloudy

magician: check this poo poo out *chugs a beer and pisses in the middle of the street, uses piss puddle as a scrying mirror*

wizards: hire creepy incel who never got over his first crush as a schoolteacher to young children

magician: skip school to smoke death weed in the bathrooms

wizards: scared of something called death eaters

magicians: eat rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

They're illusions, Michael

Stooge

Wizards: scared of a guy with no nose

Magicians: got ur nose haha :^)

Twenty Four

Stooge posted:

Wizards: scared of a guy with no nose

Magicians: got ur nose haha :^)

lol

Twenty Four

magic cactus posted:

wizards: bunch of snooty little british brats who run around waving sticks and yelling poo poo in a language so lame the only people who know how to speak it are dead.

magicians: hold crazy cocaine-fueled sex magic rituals that literally hosed NASA into existence

wizards: try to get laid one time, end up getting tricked into hanging out in a cave for all eternity.

magicians: can summon literal sex demons at will

wizards: have to read books n poo poo to learn magic. lame and also bad if you are dyslexic

magicians: just loving inject pure magic directly into eyeballs, or you might have to sacrifice some kind of magic creature like a basilisk (badass!)

wizards: *painstakingly drawing a magic circle with their rose art crayons like some kind of pre-schooler*

magicians: fuckin' do it live

magicians: can pull rabbits out of hats. ladies love that cute poo poo

wizards: some kind of magic talking hat makes you take a magic myers-briggs test

wizard: *squinting through crystal ball cause he can't see for poo poo * forsooth the future is cloudy

magician: check this poo poo out *chugs a beer and pisses in the middle of the street, uses piss puddle as a scrying mirror*

wizards: hire creepy incel who never got over his first crush as a schoolteacher to young children

magician: skip school to smoke death weed in the bathrooms

wizards: scared of something called death eaters

magicians: eat rear end

i mean you sell it really well!

Joey McChrist

wizard: you cant cast that spell you dont have the material components!!
magician: *shoots doves out of my sleeves* haha doves go brrr

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

wizard: needs wand
magician: needs hat

i’m at a loss, folks

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut