Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7PLRddEJH0

Do we live in the most cursed timeline? I could not tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Imagine trying to be cool online because via 3rd hand information and YT videos you know what Grover House is.

These people probably weren't even born when it originally happened.

Beyond SA being a circle-jerk itself, it has also created smaller worse offshoot circle-jerks.

A Grand Egg fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jul 2, 2020

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Actually this guy is kind of a big deal. Most of his videos have upwards of a million views and they're super duper informative. People have been asking him to do groverhaus for several years but he's been hesitant due to the lack of viable information since most of the pictures are lost to the ether. I'm really pleased that he did a video on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
recommended you dont watch the templeos video if you have any faith in humanity left because hoo boy

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

Fiveace Attorney posted:

recommended you dont watch the templeos video if you have any faith in humanity left because hoo boy

Are you a CIA agent?

It is actually super sad and it gets EXTREMELY dark at the end and it really shows the dangers of mental health + internet.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
Yeah I'm not really comfortable engaging in the whole "down the rabbit hole" thing, because that type of morbid curiosity is what gets autistic people cyberstalked for their entire lives

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Wanted By Weed posted:

Actually this guy is kind of a big deal.

Lmao

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Frederik Knudsen is a good youtube guy, his videos on his main channel are really well done. I'm gonna watch this.

Catsplosion
Aug 19, 2007

I am become Dwarf, the destroyer of cats.

AchtungBaby posted:

Are you a CIA agent?

It is actually super sad and it gets EXTREMELY dark at the end and it really shows the dangers of mental health + internet.

The bit where hes on about the bird looking at the monitor is so self-reflective its sad.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

A Grand Egg posted:

Beyond SA being a circle-jerk itself, it has also created smaller worse offshoot circle-jerks.

Hey, join in the jerk or :getout:

I welcome SA memes occasionally making it to the outside world, and IMO the more jerkin' the better.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

BigBadSteve posted:

Hey, join in the jerk or :getout:

I welcome SA memes occasionally making it to the outside world, and IMO the more jerkin' the better.

Stabbing 10 year old girls is your thing then?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ikanreed posted:

Stabbing 10 year old girls is your thing then?

Deranged teenagers gonna do what deranged teenagers gonna do... Slenderman wasn't a "let's do a human sacrifice for real" meme here.

Edit: And no I ain't jerkin' it to that ffs.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Wanted By Weed posted:

Actually this guy is kind of a big deal. Most of his videos have upwards of a million views and they're super duper informative. People have been asking him to do groverhaus for several years but he's been hesitant due to the lack of viable information since most of the pictures are lost to the ether. I'm really pleased that he did a video on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg

I didnt know 4channers were messing with him like that, that's hosed

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Alot of that guys videos have SA stuff in them I think hes probably a goon

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Isaac posted:

Alot of that guys videos have SA stuff in them I think hes probably a goon

It’s probably op

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
thank you for watching my video, I'm down the rabbit hole

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Why's the Rabbit Hole guy bad? His videos always seem pretty clinical and informative on The Dumbest poo poo.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i cant stand this guy's intense enunciation

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Das Boo posted:

Why's the Rabbit Hole guy bad? His videos always seem pretty clinical and informative on The Dumbest poo poo.

I think hes pretty good

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

i'd like to go down his rabbit hole if u know what i mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I remember watching a video where someone talked about ChefBoyardee's videos and ended up doing film analysis on the Dilbert videos.

All I remember is he didn't know what a bolo tie was.