Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I’m eagerly awaiting someone coloring a page in whatever specific brand of markers it was that were used for one issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pseudepigrapha
Apr 18, 2009
I think they were prismacolor.

Edit: but I could have a bad memory

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Prismas or Copics, iirc

Warbird
May 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lwqz3omr7w

edit: Copyright claim whoo!! If you see an ad that's not my doing. You have my explicit permission to adblock the everloving poo poo out of the video.

PS - Sorry Applewhite.

Warbird fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jul 3, 2020

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

JESUS CHRIST.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

RIP

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Lol. I'll give it a pass for not being 12 Nonobytes and destroying the internet because that end gag was :discourse:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Shine on Warbird

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Holy poo poo!

PIIIISSSS!!!

SayHelloToParsley
Jan 14, 2018

Well, I would say no one can top this. Prove me wrong goons.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
Late but now in COLORS

Edit: fixed a mistake

Captain Quack fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jul 3, 2020

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

Amazing!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
This page rules

so many beautiful details

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

:eyepop:

Holy poo poo!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Mods please re-sticky

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

Applewhite posted:

Mods please re-sticky

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

:eyepop: incredible

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Captain Quack posted:

Late but no in COLORS

I REALLY like the fade out to black and white on this. Also little NES MM on the screen is a nice touch!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
oh it's worse than that. that's DOS mega man!

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

Das Boo posted:

I REALLY like the fade out to black and white on this. Also little NES MM on the screen is a nice touch!

Thanks!!! :haw:
Actually is the lovely DOS game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi6ensuyYlg
Can't wait for your next page!
Edit: Beaten

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Quack posted:

Late but now in COLORS

The pieces of Zero in the dustpan oh my god

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Captain Quack posted:

Thanks!!! :haw:
Actually is the lovely DOS game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi6ensuyYlg
Can't wait for your next page!
Edit: Beaten

Haha, holy poo poo! I stand corrected!
I'm definitely incorporating your B&W into mine. It's harder to do, but I prefer my comics greyscale. :)

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Captain Quack posted:

Late but now in COLORS

I love this to pieces! The same goddamn zero png, Jane looking like the biggest piece of poo poo, the anime dad mug, fukkin DOS megaman, the color and lack of color work. Just amazing!

azurite posted:

Holy poo poo!

PIIIISSSS!!!

Yeah the cell fracture stuff did some weird poo poo with that model. That texture is in full on the model, but the UV wrapping is optimized for size because games so the billion or so faces generated by the fracture makes for interesting results. Something about stuff from that site only seems to work right about a quarter of the time, but that is almost without a doubt on me. Minor fun fact, Metal Sonic is 1800 meters tall in this scene because reasons! :v: (The tower is apparently 97 times taller than normal) I also wanted to go with Ave Maria, but couldn't find a good free use version.

Warbird fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jul 3, 2020

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Your behind-the-scenes adventures of making these goddamn animations are one of my favorite parts of this thread.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

magic cactus posted:

oh god this thing is already batshit. pushing it into ken penders territory is :goatdrugs: :master:

I think Scourge proper might have been post-Penders, though I forget where the line is.

Das Boo posted:

I watched a video about the Archie comics Sonic rabbit hole and the host described this guy as "NegaSonic, who curses and even his evil friends hate him."

He's also poly. Canonically.

Scourge kinda comes off as a riff on when Sonic's written poorly, since he's basically Sonic minus any redeeming characteristics- ie, a spiky ball of entitlement and ego with very little self-control.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I got my page sketched up, but I'm tired as hell. Tomorrow will be inking and color!

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Bah gawd I love this panel

Would make good avatar material, hint hint.

gently caress, I love this entire thread.

Sailor Cat posted:

You're awesome. Only thing is, the page with the Robone Harem is by Das Boo, not Applewhite

This thread is hilarious, and I'm breaking out the make-up for the first time in forever to do some fan art

Oops, fixed!

One minor thing, imgur albums for some reason gently caress up links in the text, so the youtube video link of Warbird is garbled - but it's still there!

e: since the video is actually short, mind if I upload it as a mp4/gifv to the album, Warbird?

Musluk fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Jul 3, 2020

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Go for it. I’ve got the source file on my desktop if you want the real thing.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/wh5puUQ.mp4

For some reason imgur killed the audio, so I've kept the link. Oh well, better than my lovely gif crop at least.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

Musluk posted:

Bah gawd I love this panel

Would make good avatar material, hint hint.

Hi-res for you:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
We're still missing somethi--- AH YES:

quote:

Não há nada que impeça nossa verdade! JUNTOS PARA O FUTURO!

E aí pessoal? Mega-caras e mega-gatas, este é R.A.Dman, editor do seu problema (?) Eu nunca, nunca teria adivinhado que a sensação super-indie que eu li quando criança me pediria para voltar e revivê-la para que o ÉPICO ORIGINAL COMPLETO finalmente estivesse completo! Você já pode dizer que trabalhamos duro para reunir o INDIE ROBOT MASTERS para produzir uma história tão BACANA e PODEROSA que nenhuma empresa tradicional de quadrinhos ou indie tradicional jamais pensaria em publicá-la.

É assim que as coisas rolam quando você arrasa tanto quanto nós, cara! Ta bom? Ta bom!

Deixamos nossos heróis pela última vez no mundo de 199X, mas estamos em 202X BABEE! Muita coisa aconteceu no Brasil nesse tempo, incluindo tornar-se e permanecer no mercado #1 do mundo para o incrível, incrível, fantástico e ZCUTTING EDGE Sega Mega Genesis console. Nós enlatados os mercados de beleza com a CERA BRASILLIAN, a BLOWOUT BRASILLIAN E a cirurgia estética mais procurada de todos os tempos o sagrado e santo BRAZILLIAN BUTT LIFT. BELEZA!!! Nós também hospedamos uma coisinha chamada Olimpíadas um pouco atrás, você talvez já tenha ouvido falar disso? Mostramos nossa bela nação, construímos instalações de última geração que não foram combinadas desde então, e finalmente limpamos as favelas de todos aqueles amantes da DIGIMON.
Mas isso ajudou a trazer mais artistas e vozes brasileiros das favelas? Não!

Os Cabeça-duras ainda preferem mostrar porcaria safada e idiota de Hollywood. Eles ainda pisou na bola! Estamos inundados de tudo vingadores, enquanto vozes criativas são sufocadas pela GRANDE BOTA da Marvel! Sabíamos que poderíamos tirar a TAMPA do mercado, mas que projeto mostraria ao mundo que éramos o SAINT SEIYA dos quadrinhos?

A escolha era óbvia. Não só porque este trabalho se aproveitou de nossa profunda herança cultural e amor por animes e videogames... porque ROLL? AINDA UM GATA! Mas...

O mundo do Mega Man precisa da nossa ajuda! Junte-se a nós enquanto continuamos a joia ORIGINAL e NÃO FILTRADA do MEGAMAN e tomamos conta do mundo dos quadrinhos!

ROLAR!!!!!!

R.A.Dman

There’s nothing that’ll stop our truth! TOGETHER TOWARDS THE FUTURE!
What's up? Mega-dudes and mega-dudettes, this is R.A.Dman, your issue’s editor (?) I never, EVER would have guessed that the super-indie SENSATION I read as a kid would ask ME to come back and revive it so that the FULL ORIGINAL EPIC would finally be complete! You can already tell we’ve worked hard to gather the INDIE ROBOT MASTERS to produce such a AWESOME and POWERFUL story that no mainstream comic or traditional indie company would ever THINK of publishing it.
That’s just the way things roll when you rock as hard as we do, man! OKAY? O.k!
We last left our heroes in the world of 199X, but WE’RE IN 202X BABEE! A LOT has happened in Brazil in that time, including becoming and REMAINING the WORLD’s #1 market for the amazing, awesome, fantastic and CUTTING EDGE Sega Mega Genesis console. We corned the beauty markets with the BRAZILLIAN WAX, the BRAZILLIAN BLOWOUT and the most sought after cosmetic surgery ever the sacred and holy BRAZILLIAN BUTT LIFT. Beautiful!!! We also hosted a little thing called THE OLYMPICS a little while back, you maybe have heard of this? We showcased our beautiful nation, built STATE OF THE ART facilities that have not been matched since, and finally cleaned up the favelas of all those DIGIMON lovers.
But did THAT help to bring more Brazilian artists and voices up from the slums? NO!
The idiots STILL prefer to showcase LAME AND DUMB Hollywood crap. They still poo poo the bed! We are flooded with AVENGERS everything, while creative homegrown voices are stifled by the BIG BOOT of Marvel! We knew that we could blow the LID off of the market, but what project would show the world that we were the SAINT SEIYA of comics?
The choice was obvious. Not just because this work tapped into our deep cultural heritage and LOVE of anime and videogames… because ROLL? STILL UM GATA! but…
BECAUYSE world of Mega Man needs our help! Join us as we continue the ORIGINAL and UNFILTERED jewel of MEGAMAN and take over the comics WORLD!
LET'S GO!!!!!!
R.A.Dman

I didn't have time for a bad sketch but I can try for later
??

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jul 4, 2020

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Captain Quack posted:

Late but now in COLORS

That dust pan is exactly how I imagined it. Thank you for realizing my vision :)7

Warbird
May 23, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

We're still missing somethi--- AH YES:

[quote]

Não há nada que impeça nossa verdade! JUNTOS PARA O FUTURO!

E aí pessoal? Mega-caras e mega-gatas, este é R.A.Dman, editor do seu problema (?) Eu nunca, nunca teria adivinhado que a sensação super-indie que eu li quando criança me pediria para voltar e revivê-la para que o ÉPICO ORIGINAL COMPLETO finalmente estivesse completo! Você já pode dizer que trabalhamos duro para reunir o INDIE ROBOT MASTERS para produzir uma história tão BACANA e PODEROSA que nenhuma empresa tradicional de quadrinhos ou indie tradicional jamais pensaria em publicá-la.

É assim que as coisas rolam quando você arrasa tanto quanto nós, cara! Ta bom? Ta bom!

Deixamos nossos heróis pela última vez no mundo de 199X, mas estamos em 202X BABEE! Muita coisa aconteceu no Brasil nesse tempo, incluindo tornar-se e permanecer no mercado #1 do mundo para o incrível, incrível, fantástico e ZCUTTING EDGE Sega Mega Genesis console. Nós enlatados os mercados de beleza com a CERA BRASILLIAN, a BLOWOUT BRASILLIAN E a cirurgia estética mais procurada de todos os tempos o sagrado e santo BRAZILLIAN BUTT LIFT. BELEZA!!! Nós também hospedamos uma coisinha chamada Olimpíadas um pouco atrás, você talvez já tenha ouvido falar disso? Mostramos nossa bela nação, construímos instalações de última geração que não foram combinadas desde então, e finalmente limpamos as favelas de todos aqueles amantes da DIGIMON.
Mas isso ajudou a trazer mais artistas e vozes brasileiros das favelas? Não!

Os Cabeça-duras ainda preferem mostrar porcaria safada e idiota de Hollywood. Eles ainda pisou na bola! Estamos inundados de tudo vingadores, enquanto vozes criativas são sufocadas pela GRANDE BOTA da Marvel! Sabíamos que poderíamos tirar a TAMPA do mercado, mas que projeto mostraria ao mundo que éramos o SAINT SEIYA dos quadrinhos?

A escolha era óbvia. Não só porque este trabalho se aproveitou de nossa profunda herança cultural e amor por animes e videogames... porque ROLL? AINDA UM GATA! Mas...

O mundo do Mega Man precisa da nossa ajuda! Junte-se a nós enquanto continuamos a joia ORIGINAL e NÃO FILTRADA do MEGAMAN e tomamos conta do mundo dos quadrinhos!

ROLAR!!!!!!

R.A.Dman

There’s nothing that’ll stop our truth! TOGETHER TOWARDS THE FUTURE!
What's up? Mega-dudes and mega-dudettes, this is R.A.Dman, your issue’s editor (?) I never, EVER would have guessed that the super-indie SENSATION I read as a kid would ask ME to come back and revive it so that the FULL ORIGINAL EPIC would finally be complete! You can already tell we’ve worked hard to gather the INDIE ROBOT MASTERS to produce such a AWESOME and POWERFUL story that no mainstream comic or traditional indie company would ever THINK of publishing it.
That’s just the way things roll when you rock as hard as we do, man! OKAY? O.k!
We last left our heroes in the world of 199X, but WE’RE IN 202X BABEE! A LOT has happened in Brazil in that time, including becoming and REMAINING the WORLD’s #1 market for the amazing, awesome, fantastic and CUTTING EDGE Sega Mega Genesis console. We corned the beauty markets with the BRAZILLIAN WAX, the BRAZILLIAN BLOWOUT and the most sought after cosmetic surgery ever the sacred and holy BRAZILLIAN BUTT LIFT. Beautiful!!! We also hosted a little thing called THE OLYMPICS a little while back, you maybe have heard of this? We showcased our beautiful nation, built STATE OF THE ART facilities that have not been matched since, and finally cleaned up the favelas of all those DIGIMON lovers.
But did THAT help to bring more Brazilian artists and voices up from the slums? NO!
The idiots STILL prefer to showcase LAME AND DUMB Hollywood crap. They still poo poo the bed! We are flooded with AVENGERS everything, while creative homegrown voices are stifled by the BIG BOOT of Marvel! We knew that we could blow the LID off of the market, but what project would show the world that we were the SAINT SEIYA of comics?
The choice was obvious. Not just because this work tapped into our deep cultural heritage and LOVE of anime and videogames… because ROLL? STILL UM GATA! but…
BECAUYSE world of Mega Man needs our help! Join us as we continue the ORIGINAL and UNFILTERED jewel of MEGAMAN and take over the comics WORLD!
LET'S GO!!!!!!
R.A.Dman

I didn't have time for a bad sketch but I can try for later
??

You’re the A Fancy Hat of Brazilian comic manifestos.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Captain Quack posted:

Hi-res for you:

Thanks!

FilthyImp posted:

holy BRAZILLIAN BUTT LIFT.

lmao

mods change my name, etc etc

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I have no idea what is going on in this thread even after reading the first page, but I'm loving it.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Lodin posted:

I have no idea what is going on in this thread even after reading the first page, but I'm loving it.
If you'll just listen, we can explain everything!

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

This gives me PS1 FMV vibes; rewatching it in 144p helped to simulate this aesthetic.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I can't believe Metal Sonic is dead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
He died doing what he loved: dying anticlimactically.