Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
There’s probably another thread or two for this further down on the board but I’m too tired right now to find it so I’ll just start a new thread to say what I came to say.

Jeffrey, I don’t know you, nor do I know Lowtax. But I am cheering for you on the deal you’re doing to take over these boards from him. Numerous threads that are easy to find on the boards, some of them sticky, should explain why. I understand if you can’t or won’t keep us updated on specifics, I just hope all goes well.

I invite any who wish to express similar wishes to join me in doing so on this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i agree wholeheartedly with op and wish him no longer than 3 days probation

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Jeffrey of YOSPOS = Jeff K = Lowtax

We've been had!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

A better world is possible OP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Personally I hope that Jeffrey gets into his car and it's just too drat hot in there and he says "Holy crap it's HOT in here" and scowls at his steering wheel as the car turns on.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
people will have egg on their faces when his dark secrets are revealed

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When he realizes how hot his car is he will feel his shirt stick to that part of his back that isn't your lower back but isn't up by your shoulders and you never think about until this specific thing happens or you get a bug bite there or something and he will think "Ugh, that part of my back is all sticky. Now I know that Big Beef City has finally defeated me, here, in my really hot car."

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

A Grand Egg posted:

people will have egg on their faces when his dark secrets are revealed

his dark secret being that he has a fetish for smashing raw eggs into peoples' faces

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

LabyaMynora posted:

his dark secret being that he has a fetish for smashing raw eggs into peoples' faces

Hot.Gross.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

achtungnight posted:

There’s probably another thread or two for this further down on the board but I’m too tired right now to find it so I’ll just start a new thread to say what I came to say.

Jeffrey, I don’t know you, nor do I know Lowtax. But I am cheering for you on the deal you’re doing to take over these boards from him. Numerous threads that are easy to find on the boards, some of them sticky, should explain why. I understand if you can’t or won’t keep us updated on specifics, I just hope all goes well.

I invite any who wish to express similar wishes to join me in doing so on this thread.

how about you suck my drat balls?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

what is yospis anyway

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
YOSPOS

Your
Ornery
Secret
Pedo
Of
Somethingawful

Oh no.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I also wish for better luck for Jeffrey and hope he doesnt rely on the same team that threw Burt to the wolves to save their own asses.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!

let it mellow posted:

how about you suck my drat balls?

Sorry, I don't swing that way.

While I'm sure Jeffrey has dark secrets, I don't care about them right now. Just as long as public opinion treats him good for the moment and these boards stay online. From what I know of the conflict, I'm on Jeffrey's side, but ultimately the last sentence is all I care about. Not personally knowing the people involved in the conflict, and living quite some distance from them, expressing positive and negative thoughts towards those who deserve them is all I can do.

\/\/ Hardly a rare problem in this place. How many assholes we got in here? [Lots of people shout "Yo!"] I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes. [slams helmet visor down] Keep firing, assholes!

Also, you get what you give.

achtungnight fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Jul 3, 2020

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

achtungnight posted:

From what I know of the conflict, I'm on Jeffrey's side, but ultimately the last sentence is all I care about. Not personally knowing the people involved in the conflict, and living quite some distance from them, expressing positive and negative thoughts towards those who deserve them is all I can do.

You write like a jackass OP, hth.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

achtungnight posted:

From what I know of the conflict

doesn't sound like you know much OP

achtungnight posted:

Sorry, I don't swing that way.

gargling his drat nuts isn't a sexual orientation its a way of life when you post the way you do

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

Big Beef City posted:

Personally I hope that Jeffrey gets into his car and it's just too drat hot in there and he says "Holy crap it's HOT in here" and scowls at his steering wheel as the car turns on.

poo poo is crazy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

doesn't sound like you know much OP

gargling his drat nuts isn't a sexual orientation its a way of life when you post the way you do

gargle my drat nuts

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Sid Vicious posted:

gargle my drat nuts

hey sid hows tricks

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sid Vicious posted:

gargle my drat nuts

this is good variation of the original phrase. i approve.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

hey sid hows tricks

no one wants to pay an old man for sex any moren

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Sid Vicious posted:

no one wants to pay an old man for sex any moren

hard to believe, you're still spry

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

maybe not anymore after a couple of kids i guess

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ny hips ain't so good any more

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

ny hips ain't so good any more

I honestly read this as "My Nips ain't so good any more" in my mind and started nodding internally to myself for about a quarter second before going "wait no" and then thinking "why was I agreeing regardless of context"

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I hope Jeff can find a way to use the forums to acquire and promote talent if there is anything left in them after the spine goblin has wrung them nearly dry.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Sucking up to the new management isn't going to get you admin status OP

You have to win the Goatman reenactment contest like everyone else

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

FREE NURGE

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

No thanks, we should've learned when the Finn's allied with the Nazis the first time.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Bronze Fonz posted:

A better world is possible OP

do u know the diff between a optimist and a pessimist?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Derpies posted:

No thanks, we should've learned when the Finn's allied with the Nazis the first time.

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
thank you for your support, I'm Jeffrey

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Cubone posted:

hi Jeffery

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Cubone posted:

Hi Jeffrey I’m dad heh