Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Hardspace Shipbreaker owns insanely hard and might be in that price range+like the cost of a cup of coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Det_no posted:

Did someone mention Delver earlier in this thread? Or was it Dwelvers? Or something? Delver looks cool but I can't find the post and I'd like to know opinions about it.

Do you mean Dwerve? And yeah, the Dwerve demo was pretty neat.

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003

Shrecknet posted:

Send me a friend request and I'll gift it to you. Its 75 minutes long.

Thanks! I ended up buying it too. With regional pricing, it was cheaper than a pack of gum.

Hwurmp posted:

Do you mean Dwerve? And yeah, the Dwerve demo was pretty neat.

No, I meant this one. The Dwever demo WAS cool though. https://store.steampowered.com/app/249630/Delver/

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Put a couple hours into Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, and I can 100% see why some folks were comparing it to Witcher 3 before. It's not exactly the same, but it totally feels like a mix of Witcher 3 and Assassin's Creed 4. It feels like a much smaller Witcher 3 map/map traversal where the landmarks play closer to AC4's: get to a bandit camp and you can start doing the usual AC sneaky stabby bullshit, but now when it goes into combat it feels more Witcher-y than before, or get to a cave/exploration area with a bit of the old AC "vaults" feeling to them. If someone who never played an AC game before asked me to describe it, I'd put it closer to W3/Dragon's Dogma than I would have thought an AC game could get.

Hope that made sense. :v:

I'm really liking it so far, for some reason wasn't expecting the armour reflecting on my character (Kassandra, of course) and went "oh, yeah, makes sense" but was nevertheless delighted.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Edmond Dantes posted:

Put a couple hours into Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, and I can 100% see why some folks were comparing it to Witcher 3 before. It's not exactly the same, but it totally feels like a mix of Witcher 3 and Assassin's Creed 4. It feels like a much smaller Witcher 3 map/map traversal where the landmarks play closer to AC4's: get to a bandit camp and you can start doing the usual AC sneaky stabby bullshit, but now when it goes into combat it feels more Witcher-y than before, or get to a cave/exploration area with a bit of the old AC "vaults" feeling to them. If someone who never played an AC game before asked me to describe it, I'd put it closer to W3/Dragon's Dogma than I would have thought an AC game could get.

Hope that made sense. :v:

I'm really liking it so far, for some reason wasn't expecting the armour reflecting on my character (Kassandra, of course) and went "oh, yeah, makes sense" but was nevertheless delighted.

Was going to be p upset if you didn’t pick Kassandra and would have demanded you start over.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Just noticed Warhammer Mechanicus is more than 50% off; at :10bux: this game is an absolute steal. It's XCOM (the good new kind) but with legitimately good, funny writing that nails the bleakly humorous death-cult that is the 40k universe. It's just a joy to play and looks gorgeous. Strong, strong recommend.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.

Shrecknet posted:

Just noticed Warhammer Mechanicus is more than 50% off; at :10bux: this game is an absolute steal. It's XCOM (the good new kind) but with legitimately good, funny writing that nails the bleakly humorous death-cult that is the 40k universe. It's just a joy to play and looks gorgeous. Strong, strong recommend.

I've not got around to playing this one yet, but man I just need to say that it has one amazing soundtrack worth checking out if Dark Ambient / Psybient is your thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsX9WUdYnU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKPWItNkeBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2irTbS_uinw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlP8cUlPwvw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZksH2sIQdJ8

Alright, so I need suggestion help for something chill to play late at night (like 4am, gently caress me) because I'm stressed as gently caress and can't sleep proper anymore, out of Oxygen Not Included / Monster Train / DemonCrawl, which of these is the more "chill-out" game I can play and maybe relax and dump a ton of time in, play with one hand or controller, slouched back on a chair. Think late night Jazz listening, I don't want something that needs my reflexes and APM at 200+ to play.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Im_Special posted:

Alright, so I need suggestion help for something chill to play late at night (like 4am, gently caress me) because I'm stressed as gently caress and can't sleep proper anymore, out of Oxygen Not Included / Monster Train / DemonCrawl, which of these is the more "chill-out" game I can play and maybe relax and dump a ton of time in, play with one hand or controller, slouched back on a chair. Think late night Jazz listening, I don't want something that needs my reflexes and APM at 200+ to play.

My favorite thing to do before going to bed is read as that winds me right down. But games? And not visual novels? Hmm.

... I'll be honest I got nothing except for like, Grim Dawn? I use Gemcraft: Frostborn Wraith but I don't know how soothing TDs are to you.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
If you're willing to use two hands (still super lazily if you set up the controller and some in-game options to make everything way less involved), Euro Truck Simulator 2 can't be beat for chill, brainless disassociation.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Im_Special posted:

I've not seen Oxygen Not Included, but I do have DemonCrawl and have at least watched Smight play Monster Train. Demon Crawl seems like the least thinky, imo, at least at the start since it's still Minesweeper at its core, but has Roguelike bits attached to it. Monster Train can be automatic, but, like Slay the Spire, it's a deckbuilder so there's a bit of a curve to get into a position where you don't have to think as hard about choices and just sorta autopilot.

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

there was a game that was pretty popular a couple years ago here that i cant remember the name of. it was a top down roguelike game with basic graphics where you would board enemy ships and try and complete a mission like hijacking it or killing an officer or something. i think i remember people talking about accidentally blowing hole in the sides of the ship and getting sucked out and floating to their death. anyone remember the name?

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

I don't know what I want, only what I don't want. I have a wishlist, but it's more of a mood board. So take a look at what's there and start shopping for me.

I vibe really well with Walking Sims and low-/no-dexterity Mystery/Point&Click stuff. I like to experience the story at my own pace in a failure-free environment, and be done with it in 1-2 sittings Sagebrush,, Frog Detective, stuff that's either heavy or light, as long as it's good. I'm old, I don't need 100 hour games anymore. Not sure what I was thinking buying Tyranny; I'm never gonna play it. :cry:

Alternately, I like really vexing stealth or puzzle games, Portal 2, Slayaway Camp and Gunpoint are my highlights from the last few years.

I really don't like anything that's a First-Person Shooter, especially if you shoot people. DOOM is great, but I don't do online MP with first-person twitch reflexes. I'm old, remember? I don't mind blood and guts or even killing people with guns, I just can't do it in first-person. So like, I played and liked Resident Evil VII no problem, and all the Saint's Rows because you're killing people with guns but it's so goofy and dumb it's not like real violence.

HUGE HUGE fan of Princess Makers like Vlad the Impaler and Long Live the Queen, not sure how to get more of that sort of "build a person and solve problems using that build" without going complete anime. Not interested in Visual Novels unless they're like Choice of Games's stuff with significant stats and systems under the hood.

Hard pass on most stuff that has medieval or fantasy trappings, I'm burnt out on it from years of board games and D&D. Big into cosmic horror, a e s t h e t i c vaporwave 80s stuff, sci-fi and interesting real-world environments. So...

Suggest a game under :20bux:, I'll buy it and if I like it, you get a game from your wishlist. RISK loving FREE. Gimme some suggestions.

Shrecknet fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jul 3, 2020

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Kly posted:

there was a game that was pretty popular a couple years ago here that i cant remember the name of. it was a top down roguelike game with basic graphics where you would board enemy ships and try and complete a mission like hijacking it or killing an officer or something. i think i remember people talking about accidentally blowing hole in the sides of the ship and getting sucked out and floating to their death. anyone remember the name?

That sounds like Heat Signature

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003
Do I want to spend 25 bucks worth of Ultimate Fishing Simulator? Yes/no.

This is more a cry for help than anything else.

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

Edmond Dantes posted:

That sounds like Heat Signature

thats the one, thank you

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Shrecknet posted:

I don't know what I want, only what I don't want. I have a wishlist, but it's more of a mood board. So take a look at what's there and start shopping for me.

I vibe really well with Walking Sims and low-/no-dexterity Mystery/Point&Click stuff. I like to experience the story at my own pace in a failure-free environment, and be done with it in 1-2 sittings Sagebrush,, Frog Detective, stuff that's either heavy or light, as long as it's good. I'm old, I don't need 100 hour games anymore. Not sure what I was thinking buying Tyranny; I'm never gonna play it. :cry:

Alternately, I like really vexing stealth or puzzle games, Portal 2, Slayaway Camp and Gunpoint are my highlights from the last few years.

I really don't like anything that's a First-Person Shooter, especially if you shoot people. DOOM is great, but I don't do online MP with first-person twitch reflexes. I'm old, remember? I don't mind blood and guts or even killing people with guns, I just can't do it in first-person. So like, I played and liked Resident Evil VII no problem, and all the Saint's Rows because you're killing people with guns but it's so goofy and dumb it's not like real violence.

HUGE HUGE fan of Princess Makers like Vlad the Impaler and Long Live the Queen, not sure how to get more of that sort of "build a person and solve problems using that build" without going complete anime. Not interested in Visual Novels unless they're like Choice of Games's stuff with significant stats and systems under the hood.

Hard pass on most stuff that has medieval or fantasy trappings, I'm burnt out on it from years of board games and D&D. Big into cosmic horror, a e s t h e t i c vaporwave 80s stuff, sci-fi and interesting real-world environments. So...

Suggest a game under :20bux:, I'll buy it and if I like it, you get a game from your wishlist. RISK loving FREE. Gimme some suggestions.

This is an off the top of my head rec as I'm getting into bed: you played Prey right? The new one. It has shooting but is mostly exploration/sneaking.

I'll find you something cool in the morning.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Shrecknet posted:

You should check out 80 Days.

It's a game where you are trying to help a rich idiot win a stupid bet that he could circumnavigate the globe in 80 days. It has some light resource management (money, inventory space, time) but mostly it's just about exploring the really fascinating steam/dieselpunk vision of the late 19th century. There are many, many different ways to get around the world, so while it doesn't take that long to finish one trip, there's a lot of replay value.

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003

Shrecknet posted:

Princess Maker is like THE original Long Live the Queen style game. Anime as hell but in a very early 90s style that might make or break it. Edit: Oh you outright mention it. Duuurrrrr.

I know you are a little averse to FPS but theHunter Call of The Wild is arguably the best walking sim out there. And while you do shoot animals, there are usually good reasons for it rather than "yeehaw let's shoot them animals ya'lls" and it's about the polar opposite of a twitch experience.

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments is one of the best puzzle mystery games ever made and it's kind of a walking simulator here and there too. Each case is self-contained too and rather than failing you, you get different endings depending on your reasoning so it's not like you can ruin things forever even if you deduce wrong.

Det_no fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jul 3, 2020

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Shrecknet posted:

Here's a twist since you said you like stealth and puzzle games: Katana ZERO

It's short (which I appreciate these days), has a cool narrative, and is a fast-paced. I would call it an action puzzler (kind of like a 2D Hotline Miami) where a single hit takes you out. You have to figure out a route through the level while reflecting, slashing, dashing, and throwing things at enemies.

Another option for stealth puzzler is Mark of the Ninja.

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

Shrecknet posted:

Shot something over to you in your PMs.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

StrixNebulosa posted:

This is an off the top of my head rec as I'm getting into bed: you played Prey right?

lol I have in my library (and not started yet)
Prey
The Council
Deus Ex HR & MD
Disco Elysium
Dishonored
Firewatch
Hollow Knight
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Invisible, Inc.
ME: Shadow of War
Resident Evil 1 Remake
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Sexy Brutale
Shadowrun Dragonfall AND Hong Kong
Sleeping Dogs
Talos Prinicple
VA-11 Hall-A
Wandersong
watch_dogs 2
Undertale

There's so many amazing games I haven't played that I already own. Most I picked up years after the hype thinking "oh hey Deus Ex is $2.49, might as well grab that for a 'someday playthrough'" and there they all sit. Meanwhile I'll buy and actually play pretty much anything Artifex Mundi craps out and I've got a thousand hours in Diablo III.

Mostly I just can't play games for 20+ hours to get the story. It's why I like roguelites and arcade stuff where you have single sessions that run 30-40 minutes and then you're done, or walking sims you spend an evening with like a movie.

Ragequit posted:

Already own Katana ZERO, haven't started it. Played and adored and 100%'d Mark of the Ninja 5 years ago.

Shrecknet fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jul 3, 2020

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

GrandpaPants posted:

I just surpassed 100 hours in Demoncrawl and that's basically entirely because it's my #1 game for getting off a long shift at work and wanting to turn my brain off and click poo poo. The music is great too and you may even mute your late night jazz for some of it (also, it scales very well to the amount of brainpower you want to put into it -- once you start to open up different classes you'll be able to choose between ones that let you mostly play simply for advantages or ones that add whole new puzzle layers on top of the normal minesweeper gameplay if you really want to dig into things)

Also the progression works nicely along those lines as well -- you can unlock new stuff by just grinding out easier levels, you can unlock different new stuff by taking on really hard challenge modes, or you can unlock even more new stuff by going for really specific and puzzley achievement kind of setups. You can engage with it on totally different levels and still feel like you're making progress

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Ragequit posted:

It's short (which I appreciate these days), has a cool narrative, and is a fast-paced. I would call it an action puzzler (kind of like a 2D Hotline Miami) where a single hit takes you out. You have to figure out a route through the level while reflecting, slashing, dashing, and throwing things at enemies.

This fine goon right here just gifted me Katana Zero, and we always like the same games, so looking forward to enjoying this!

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Everyone was going gaga over Heat Signature so much back in the day, and convinced me to buy it, and it was just such a nothing game. Absolute snooze with nothing driving you forward.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

StrixNebulosa posted:

Okay it's definitely "Slay the Spire but for a younger demographic" but oh my god it's so cuuuuuuuuuute

Steamworld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech is half rpg, half card battler and it's pretty simplified but everything is gorgeous and the writing is charming and it's perfect for a morning where I'm still a bit sick but not enough to keep me from playing something fun.
Counterpoint, I bought it for the Switch and I did beat it but I don't think it's good enough to bother sitting down at a PC and playing it. it's OK on-the-go as a Switch thing, but that's about it. I would only rec it as a Switch game--don't buy it on the PC. It wasn't as good and peep are better off with Slay the Spire or Monster Train as a PC game.

None of the cards seem to really interact, there's mostly just really obvious good cards and obvious bad card. It's way too limited in letting you build things and there just really isn't anything interesting going on with it. It mostly just never goes much of anywhere.

Steamworld Dig 2 and Steamworld Heist are amazing though, everyone should pick them up and the devs are pretty rock solid but this was definitely a more dud on their part. A card game was definitely not their forte and seemed more like 'hey these games are really popular right now lets try our hand at it' and it didn't really work out. I hope they do Heist 2 next

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem

Anonymous Robot posted:

Everyone was going gaga over Heat Signature so much back in the day, and convinced me to buy it, and it was just such a nothing game. Absolute snooze with nothing driving you forward.
I could not possibly disagree more. Heat Signature was so ridiculously fun to me. There are so many incredibly powerful and broken tools. And so many ways to do cool things with them.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

I could not possibly disagree more. Heat Signature was so ridiculously fun to me. There are so many incredibly powerful and broken tools. And so many ways to do cool things with them.

Some people love mechanics, some people love story.

I felt the same way about Heat Signature. Great mechanics as you say, but without a decent story to propel you forward, it all felt pointless.

Triarii
Jun 14, 2003

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

No game has ever created so many great moments of "I just made a huge mistake and now must come up with an incredibly convoluted plan to get myself out of it". loving up and then figuring out how to survive was so much fun that it was actually kind of a letdown when a mission went off without a hitch.

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

Det_no posted:

No, I meant this one. The Dwever demo WAS cool though. https://store.steampowered.com/app/249630/Delver/

Delver is pretty cool! I haven't played it for probably a year, but it's super-impressive for just one dude working on it basically, and there have been significant improvements and updates in the time since I bought it. First-person roguelikes are something you don't see all that often, and I had fun playing it and certainly felt like it was worth the purchase. I've only beaten it once, and there have been changes since then, so I have no idea if it's easier or harder now but the dungeon generation is more detailed and varied and looks visually much better than it used to. I should give it another shot at some point.

There are let's plays on YouTube if you want a better idea--here's a recent one that's not too annoying to watch.

If you're interested in first-person dungeon crawling, I also highly recommend checking out Slasher's Keep (also a one-dev game!), which is pretty cool and fun, and also undergoing constant development.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

isn't there a mushroom foraging first person game that people were nerding out about a few months ago? I feel like that could fit for a relaxing game

e: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1156590/Morels_The_Hunt/

if you want first person exploration with actual story/mystery though you could look at The Painscreek Killings

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jul 3, 2020

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem

Triarii posted:

No game has ever created so many great moments of "I just made a huge mistake and now must come up with an incredibly convoluted plan to get myself out of it". loving up and then figuring out how to survive was so much fun that it was actually kind of a letdown when a mission went off without a hitch.

This is 100% exactly right. And that's where stories come from in the game for me. If someone is wanting a game with an encyclopedia of lore and deep character drama to propel them through a narrative arc then clearly they are playing the wrong game. But you could say the same thing for a million other games too.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Anonymous Robot posted:

I love Heat Signature but I can totally see why other people wouldn't. It's a lot of really cool intertwining mechanics that make for a really cool (and probably unparalleled!) Space Heist Sandbox game but the general campaign and metaprogression feel like an afterthought. There are a few cool things to unlock here and there from it, but for the most part it does the mechanics a disservice because it pushes you towards playing to win, which doesn't really prod you into exploring a lot of the weirder mechanics. I think it could have been served better by a meta structure that rewarded you for trying new things instead of just completing objectives -- the various character bonuses/negatives and the optional mission objectives you eventually unlock are a good start, but it's too easy to avoid those, play it safe, and slowly grind out progress, and I don't blame anyone who took that route

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

This is 100% exactly right. And that's where stories come from in the game for me. If someone is wanting a game with an encyclopedia of lore and deep character drama to propel them through a narrative arc then clearly they are playing the wrong game. But you could say the same thing for a million other games too.

Ask me about my 14 page backstory for CS:GO, only thing that makes that game bearable is the playing until I learn the dark secret of DE_Dust

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
I really liked Guilty Gear XX on the PS2 when I was younger, just for the fun rear end kicking and characters.

There are more recent guilty gears, and I sort of miss that game. So, without taking into account netcode/MP, which is the better recent-guilty-gear game to go to?

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
I play plenty of sandbox/story-lite games, it was just boring. Not having much of a reason to do anything definitely didn’t help, but it ultimately came down to it feeling boring to play. Movement felt boring, the aesthetic was boring, dispatching enemies didn’t feel satisfying.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
If you don't enjoy the mechanics of a mechanics focused game, then yeah. Oh well. I think my review captured my feelings pretty well. After about 10 hours, it became too repetitive to me. It's still a fantastic game to me. I kind of want to reinstall it.

I think I will. I don't know how you were dispatching enemies, but throwing a wrench at a dude and then shooting out a window to let space end him. Or just clearing a group of four with a concussion hammer is...

It feels so good. I was a big melee player.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Shrecknet posted:

lol I have in my library (and not started yet)
Prey
The Council
Deus Ex HR & MD
Disco Elysium
Dishonored
Firewatch
Hollow Knight
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Invisible, Inc.
ME: Shadow of War
Resident Evil 1 Remake
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Sexy Brutale
Shadowrun Dragonfall AND Hong Kong
Sleeping Dogs
Talos Prinicple
VA-11 Hall-A
Wandersong
watch_dogs 2
Undertale

There's so many amazing games I haven't played that I already own. Most I picked up years after the hype thinking "oh hey Deus Ex is $2.49, might as well grab that for a 'someday playthrough'" and there they all sit. Meanwhile I'll buy and actually play pretty much anything Artifex Mundi craps out and I've got a thousand hours in Diablo III.

Mostly I just can't play games for 20+ hours to get the story. It's why I like roguelites and arcade stuff where you have single sessions that run 30-40 minutes and then you're done, or walking sims you spend an evening with like a movie.
Already own Katana ZERO, haven't started it. Played and adored and 100%'d Mark of the Ninja 5 years ago.

Hi play these games.

Hollow Knight to scratch the exploration itch.

Hellblade to scratch the immersive walking simulator itch while also having really fun but simple combat.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

SirSamVimes posted:

Hi play these games.

Hollow Knight to scratch the exploration itch.

Hellblade to scratch the immersive walking simulator itch while also having really fun but simple combat.
You can't just see Prey on a list of not-yet played games and not say "play Prey."

Play Prey.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Schrecknet:

Tyranny is closer to like a 20-40 hour playthrough. It’s reactive and branching and it’s designed with multiple play throughs in mind-it’s like if pillars and alpha protocol had a baby.

If you’re worried about the setting being too bleak (I put the game off for a long time for this reason), it’s not nearly as grim as I thought it would be and offers some bright spots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Yami Fenrir posted:

You can't just see Prey on a list of not-yet played games and not say "play Prey."

Play Prey.

Actually if someone has not played Hollow Knight yet, they should play Hollow Knight.

:colbert: