Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i met him in vegas and he had the inklings of the man he would come to be

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Even though I have been on SA since 2007/2008 I know very little about him, but I always figured anyone with a haircut like his would be a complete turd.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I mostly just knew him as a lazy incompetent businessman who was REMARKABLY thin skinned for being the founder of a site that for many years was all about mocking silly/terrible people on the internet

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I mostly just knew him as a lazy incompetent businessman who was REMARKABLY thin skinned for being the founder of a site that for many years was all about mocking silly/terrible people on the internet

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

huge if true

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Uwe Boll beat his rear end in the ring, so he turned to beating his wives.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
No, but judging by a lot of what passes for humor on his site, it really doesn't surprise me.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Yes

ChiralCondensate
Nov 13, 2007

what is that man doing to his colour palette?
Grimey Drawer
I just miss laughing at jeffk and that other guy who made fun of ugly people

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
hey OP long time no see. did you ever get your boyfriend to suck and swallow your ex-boyfriends cum? sounded neat

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I didn’t want to say anything tho because he had a weird shaped head. :shrug:

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Even when he wrote front page poo poo it wasn't funny

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I always thought he was a bit of a dickhead to be honest

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
I'm new but I figured he was the regular kind of smarmy rear end in a top hat you'd see online, but cool and funny with a deserved cult following. I never thought he would be the scummy type of rear end in a top hat. I had no idea.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

He seemed like a guy who was perpetually stuck in a bygone era and let his life deteriorate. He also seemed really impulsive and kinda dumb. But I honestly only ever had pleasant interactions with the guy, and figured he was just a well-meaning doofus and kind of a loser. When the LadyAmbien thing came up I was suspicious but stupidly gave him the benefit of the doubt in the end. My opinion soured on him when he threw FYAD under the bus and publicly slandered its posters to save his Patreon, and subsequently seeing the police reports.

I'm not gonna pretend I never liked the guy at all in the past, but in hindsight the signs were all there.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
He seems like a Barstool Sports "bro".

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Most good journalists are assholes personslly.

Lowtax is the same way

Plus now he has a crippling physicsl ailment which leaves him in constant pain which I assume isn't great for your attitude

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Come on goons. Post the airport meetup hip hop operating system vid

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

SpaceAceJase posted:

I don't think the mess of code holding this site together could handle such an amount of cringe.
You need like NSA datacenter-level of hardware for this poo poo, careful!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Never heard of him

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
Honestly, no. Not until recently anyway. I had him down as a likable loser type of guy, so I guess I was half right at least.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
I knew him well. We were in Da Nang together, back in '68. We saw some poo poo, things I'll never speak of to anyone until the day I die. We were like brothers, me and him. I might not be sitting here today if it weren't for that man. But no, I didn't know that.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

things i noticed for certain

he gets very cynical very quickly, remember how in the early 2000's as soon as people started repeating catchphrases he would start banning them... i think he gets like that in relationships, like he always ends up hating the person

he sure likes to call 911 a lot

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

SpaceAceJase posted:

it warms my soul that this is still the thing to remember that video by, even after all this time. i want to find the person who said that and give them a huge loving swirlie

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

No idea until this year.

I mean, I never engaged with him, so... :shrug:

But yeah, once the whole thing where his wife took the baby and fled to a shelter happened, I was like, "Oh... we're probably about to find out some things."

And then I heard rumors of an affair, and then it was mentioned that his accused new girlfriend popped up on a Gaming Garbage stream with him, and they were joking about having an affair or some poo poo. That kind of thing just makes it seem like you're having an affair, 'cuz I don't think you'd be comfortable enough with someone you weren't loving to pull that "as a joke."

And... whelp! Now we know!

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

shortly before the fyad blowup i looked at his facebook for the first time and saw he posted there every day despite ignoring the forums for months and was like drat this guy is an incredibly lazy rear end in a top hat

he had the easiest gravy train in the world right here feeding him a money drip and all he had to do to maintain it was "work" like 4 hours a month

instead he beat women

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
do u think Burt is on his boat thinking about where it all went sideways on him and sighing loudly as he pisses off the side of his boat in full view of his neighbors?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

JK Fresco posted:

Most good journalists are assholes personslly.

Lowtax is the same way

Plus now he has a crippling physicsl ailment which leaves him in constant pain which I assume isn't great for your attitude

How many other things is a medical condition a get out of jail free card for? I'd like to know my limit in case I ever break my leg or something.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

MrQwerty posted:

i met him in vegas and he had the inklings of the man he would come to be

What happen?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
My lips were squarely puckered on his rear end until the moment everyone turned against him

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nastyman posted:

I knew him well. We were in Da Nang together, back in '68. We saw some poo poo, things I'll never speak of to anyone until the day I die. We were like brothers, me and him. I might not be sitting here today if it weren't for that man. But no, I didn't know that.

lmao

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

CPL593H posted:

How many other things is a medical condition a get out of jail free card for? I'd like to know my limit in case I ever break my leg or something.

Intellectual disabilities, affluenza, and sometimes bipolar are all pretty reliable ways to avoid jail

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"

Goons can be pretty mean though

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Never trust anyone who wears Hawaiian shirts in their 20s

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

Never trust anyone who wears Hawaiian shirts in their 20s

I eore them. Slso dashikis, which sre similsr

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

MW posted:

Goons can be pretty mean though

a spinning newspaper, and when it stops the headline reads:

"guy who builds career off getting internet mobs to attack people, attacked by internet mob"

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
When everyone is either a suckup or trying to br edgy to you and you get bsnnrd from twitter it's probably better to judt go post on facebooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

hey OP long time no see. did you ever get your boyfriend to suck and swallow your ex-boyfriends cum? sounded neat

No I didn't. Right now we are all in different countries and can't meet because of the virus. But I hope we can hang out soon like the three musketeers. It would be fun.