Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SolusLunes posted:

##vote asiina

you know what you did.

Been a good and loyal friend?

hosed up, I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Asiina posted:

Been a good and loyal friend?

hosed up, I know.

the chellvatar makes this post

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Can we play some bridge to pass the time during this epic D1?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sure, I’ll go first:

golden gate

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

westgate

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

also poo poo, 5 days! i can't poo poo post that long.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

hambeet posted:

You’ve managed in discord just fine

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

gonna be scarce because Suddenly Family Stuff and I've let somb know that if the worst should occur I will likely need replacement

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

hambeet posted:

Amateur.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Chic Trombone posted:

the chellvatar makes this post

If there is anything I'm known for, it's being loyal....and having friends??

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

DGK2000 (2): Spoonsy, DGK2000
Asiina (1): SolusLunes
peramene (1): Jen X
Spoonsy (1): Token Female
hambeet (1): yuming
Sandwolf (0): DGK2000, DGK2000

Not Voting (12): Asiina, Chic Trombone, Deadbeat Dad, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, merk, Mr. Humalong, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, peramene, Sandwolf, Sub Rosa, t a s t e

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 06th, 2020 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 3 days, 20 hours.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

hambeet posted:

When all of your posts are poo poo, :justpost:

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Can I just say votefinder is the objectively best / highest quality goon project ever

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Someone do something scummy. I want to make a case. It's been so long.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

let's mass claim

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm a reverse death miller.

Your turn.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

yuming posted:

Tokes and I won as scum last time I was, actually. :sparkles:

It was great. We were great. World Champions!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I am a stump

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

I am a stump

I am a Lump, but more specifically I am "Lump" by The Presidents Of The United States Of America

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Spoonsy is in my head fyi

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Sandwolf posted:

Why are you ignoring me is this your way of not getting caught as scum D1 this time?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Spoonsy posted:

I am a Lump, but more specifically I am "Lump" by The Presidents Of The United States Of America

I was in the car with my mom the other day listening to 90s radio and "Peaches" came on and it was hilarious listening to it flip back and forth between innuendo and just like...actual peaches.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If anyone has day actions let’s see the fireworks before the 4th

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Sandwolf posted:

I think so!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

DGK2000 posted:

Why are you ignoring me is this your way of not getting caught as scum D1 this time?

Yeah, is it working

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Sup merk

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

cool

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

gonna be honest here, the wind is out of my sails due to recent events on the internet and real life

so i'll ##vote hal because he's probably scum this time

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I wonder if the (19, 20, 21) in the OP are some weird hidden players that aren't showing up or if I'm reading way too much into that

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

gonna be honest here, the wind is out of my sails due to recent events on the internet and real life

I don't know you so I'm gonna be honest here too, is this setting the stage for some potentially suspiciously-low post counts

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I wonder if the (19, 20, 21) in the OP are some weird hidden players that aren't showing up or if I'm reading way too much into that

I think it's just the game could be ran with 18 or 21 people, and 18 signed up.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Sub Rosa posted:

I think it's just the game could be ran with 18 or 21 people, and 18 signed up.

What I figured but this game also figures like it will be pretty ~zany~ so expecting the unexpected

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So let's not waste this D1, even if it's extra long. It looks like Somber put a lot of work into this flavour, which is very cool, and so I don't want it to be a lurky game.

Open question for everyone because I haven't played in a while and honestly don't have meta reads on most of you: who are you hoping isn't scum this game and why?

I feel like it's probably merk for me because he can either be disengaged or really aggro as a player, as either alignment and both I have a really hard time reading, especially the latter, since I tend to have a lot of doubt in my own reads when someone pushes back on them.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal, for obvious reasons. Others because I’d like to play more than one day.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Asiina posted:

So let's not waste this D1, even if it's extra long. It looks like Somber put a lot of work into this flavour, which is very cool, and so I don't want it to be a lurky game.

Open question for everyone because I haven't played in a while and honestly don't have meta reads on most of you: who are you hoping isn't scum this game and why?

I feel like it's probably merk for me because he can either be disengaged or really aggro as a player, as either alignment and both I have a really hard time reading, especially the latter, since I tend to have a lot of doubt in my own reads when someone pushes back on them.

DBD. Merk has been super lurky as scum the last few games I've seen him as scum, so if he does that here I am simply going to lunch him.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Asiina posted:

I feel the same about merk. Also Huma and yuming always read scummy to me which throws me off so I need to do better parsing their posts

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Probably Humalong because I tend to find him scummy regardless.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Sandwolf posted:

Probably Humalong because I tend to find him scummy regardless.

:five:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asiina posted:

humalong. i've played a lot of games with them and i can never tell the difference between their poo poo posting scum game and their poo poo posting town game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

content game or content game.