Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Extreme rude uncle energy there.

Costco food court breakfast menu:
Warm muffins
Croissant with egg and sausage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

FCKGW posted:

$1.50 dog but it's a breakfast sausage link, the bun is a pancake and the refill is a coffee

does that make this a hot dog

or a mcgriddle sandwich meal deal

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Leaving Kirkland: Night One

Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k

Taste the salt of the hot dog

like tears falling from eyes that watch 

a love walk out the door

spurring the return of the old familiar feeling 

Failure and Regret.

DeadFatDuckFat fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Jul 4, 2020

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
:patriot:

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Leaving Kirkland: Night One

Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k

Taste the salt of the hot dog

like tears falling from eyes that watch 

a love walk out the door

spurring the return of the old familiar feeling 

Failure and Regret.

Do the small dogs taste the same as the large dogs? Also lol, nice.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Whooping Crabs posted:

Do the small dogs taste the same as the large dogs? Also lol, nice.

Yea, a good choice to hot dog myself to death

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Yea, a good choice to hot dog myself to death

Might as well. Seems like one of the better ways to escape this prison planet.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Leaving Kirkland: Night Two

Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdJSBtuS0oc

The skin of a hot dog blisters and splits open, exposing the tenderness inside forevermore.  It can never be mended.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
No ketchup?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

that's a lot of loving dogs bro

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I saw a picture on the internet that was exactly like this except instead of the dogs being inside a tortilla they were inside a man anus.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

like for real that's the whitest burrito ever

put some loving cheese in it bro

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

like for real that's the whitest burrito ever

a kraft single

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Thanks to Costco fireworks, my family had a great Fourth. $100 for an hour long show and we had some left over. PBUC.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Insane amount of fireworks last night. I’ve heard this was a record year for the fireworks industry and I believe it. Some people must have mortgaged their homes to buy that many drat fireworks.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Fireworks are illegal in my state but that's ok everyone else around shot them off until 3am so we had plenty!!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Pershing posted:

Thanks to Costco fireworks, my family had a great Fourth. $100 for an hour long show and we had some left over. PBUC.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

pepperoni is greasy as gently caress... i remember one time i was delivering pizza and we had a double pepperoni pizza on sale... i put one of the boxes on top of my car while i was getting stuff situated and it left an orange puddle on top of my car despite having wax paper underneath the pizza in the box

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.

david_a posted:

Insane amount of fireworks last night. I’ve heard this was a record year for the fireworks industry and I believe it. Some people must have mortgaged their homes to buy that many drat fireworks.

Weird. Fireworks numbers seemed way down where I live.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran
Always nice to see Costco enforcing the rules.
https://www.complex.com/life/2020/07/costco-karen-rages-after-being-asked-to-wear-a-face-mask

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

These are trying times for Costco shoppers. When I was leaving last Thursday, an older woman kept yelling at some other lady who was staring at her phone and holding up the line. They proceeded to bicker like children the whole way out with threats and passive-aggressive provocations the likes of which I have not seen in thirty years.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

What a hero.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Got my first pep slice in years and yeah that thing is a greaseball. I miss the combo already. Shoulda went for the dog!

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

Spoondick posted:

pepperoni is greasy as gently caress... i remember one time i was delivering pizza and we had a double pepperoni pizza on sale... i put one of the boxes on top of my car while i was getting stuff situated and it left an orange puddle on top of my car despite having wax paper underneath the pizza in the box

I'm glad I live where I do, ya'll have poo poo pepperoni where you at. But we have 3 different companies started from the same Polish family that fight to make the best pepperoni. There was a 4th that didn't survive. (They sell one of them in Costco around here).

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

No Pants posted:

These are trying times for Costco shoppers. When I was leaving last Thursday, an older woman kept yelling at some other lady who was staring at her phone and holding up the line. They proceeded to bicker like children the whole way out with threats and passive-aggressive provocations the likes of which I have not seen in thirty years.

should have filmed

could have gotten viralhog money

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

drat i should hang out at costco with my 4k camera all day. Los Angeles' numbers have been hellfucked but at the same time everyone at church seems to comply so

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

the soggy-rear end crust on the slices helps for folding them up and throwing them IN THE TRASH

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Fallom posted:

the soggy-rear end crust on the slices helps for folding them up and throwing them IN THE TRASH

buy some ranch and dip them in

if you dont use the whole pizza your the trash

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.

Schadenboner posted:

You can put cans in but make sure you pull it out after like 30 minutes. Bottles probably not at all?

I once lost track of time and exploded one of those giant Costco bottles of Cook's Champaign in a freezer. Not good times.

poverty goat posted:

https://www.popsci.com/fastest-way-to-chill-your-beer/

putting it in the freezer is the slow and perilous way to do it

It's a bad way to bring beer from 80f to 31f, but it's a pretty decent way to take it from 35f, or whatever your fridge is set to, down to 31f. Nobody wants to break out a cooler and the salt shaker just for that. Just set a loving timer.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Spoondick posted:

There was, I think, an old Maddox video about pepperoni pizza that describes it as a meat with a 1:0 meat:grease ratio, which means for any 1 unit of meat there is an infinite amount of grease and that’s the truth. That being said, Costco pepperoni pizza is just excellent and I haven’t gotten plain cheese in many moons.

Thinking about that ‘za now, drat

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Leaving Kirkland: Night Three

Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLC9o_unLq4

The hot dog is warm and inviting, safe and familiar.  Until she realizes that the hot dog will forever be the same, by choice or not. She says, "Hot Dog, I wish you could change for I have outgrown you.  But we will always have the memory of our times together, in sun and bun.  Farewell". And the hot dog knows she will discover happiness in her newfound freedom.

Alan Smithee posted:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

:cursed:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Doobie is that you.

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~
Went to church yesterday. Picked up the InstantPot accessory kit that they reduced the price on.

Going to make some pressure-cooked bread and eggs. :chef:

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
100% mask compliance in my local Costco on Friday. :fsmug:

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Had to make another quick run the other day, and got a little closer to the sample carts. Turns out they are handing out individually wrapped single servings, nothing that needs to be heated or cut up. Still not crazy about the return, but its not as bad as I originally thought.

e: also still at 100% mask usage, which in this deep red state is a welcome relief

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

Sambal Oelek is so drat good

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Leaving Kirkland: Night Three

Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLC9o_unLq4

The hot dog is warm and inviting, safe and familiar.  Until she realizes that the hot dog will forever be the same, by choice or not. She says, "Hot Dog, I wish you could change for I have outgrown you.  But we will always have the memory of our times together, in sun and bun.  Farewell". And the hot dog knows she will discover happiness in her newfound freedom.

This is art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Got this at church today, they’re goddamn amazing. Gotta store them in the fridge but they’re not gonna last long in my house anyway. Highly recommended...