Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1279575273365594112

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

im wearing my yeezys

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

a true visionary

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
ye

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
Yeezy 2020: My Dark Twisted Fantasy

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

braver than any politician

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkf7_L6HIVM

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

First Lady Kim Kardashian West

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

triple sulk posted:

The hips that launched 1000 ships

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Also ground floor, can't wait for this to be the new avennati thread

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

looking forward to six prime time televised Ye vs Trump debates that Biden declines to attend

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

I cant believe how excited I am for the Kanye Campaign!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lawman 0 posted:

Also ground floor, can't wait for this to be the new avennati thread

he's going to win

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

triple sulk posted:

Legitimately would be a better first lady than melania

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

:hai:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

iYezb!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Mayor Dave posted:

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
hellworldbaby.png

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

is kanye even a good rapper? ive never listened to a song of his, i would vote for chuck d

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Ya ever had sex with a POTUSSssssssss / I put the pussy in Arlington National Cemetery

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Spoondick posted:

is kanye even a good rapper? ive never listened to a song of his, i would vote for chuck d

He was like 15 years and and then just steadily went down hill.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Has Kanye ever raped anyone? If not then he's got my vote.

NON RAPIST 2020

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

PawParole posted:

looking forward to six prime time televised Ye vs Trump debates that Biden declines to attend

If Kanye said "debate me on primetime instead" Trump would accept in a nanosecond

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Spoondick posted:

Maybe like 20 years ago

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Spoondick posted:

I have a sentimental fondness for 808s & heartbreaks but that could just as easily be college nostalgia

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Ah poo poo - he's been prepping for this and we should have seen it coming

https://www.bet.com/music/2020/06/05/kanye-west-protest-chicago.html

quote:

After Caping For Trump, Kanye West Joins Black Lives Matter Protest In Chicago

June 5, 2020

Just hours after news broke of his donation to the families of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Ahmaud Arbery, Kanye West joined a march in his hometown of Chicago on Thursday (June 4).

The appearance was a surprise to many given his support for Donald Trump and calling slavery a choice.

quote:

Kim Kardashian Allegedly Convinced Kanye West to Support Black Lives Matter

JUNE 9, 2020 11:11 AM

As anti-police brutality protests raged around the country, Kanye West donated $2 million to the families of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor to cover expenses and legal fees. To wit, West also established a college fund for George Floyd’s six-year-old daughter, Gianna, and has given money to a raft of black-owned businesses in Chicago and around the nation.

“He was pained by the video of the murder of George Floyd and fully supports the peaceful protesting happening around the world,” a source close to West told the New York Post. “He has always been a fierce advocate for black lives, racial equality and human rights. People confuse his support of the president to mean he supports his politics and ideology … it’s never about politics.”

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

‘One of my biggest achilles heels has been my ego. And if I, Kanye West, can remove my ego, I think there’s hope for everyone.’

‘I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.’

‘There’s nothing I really wanted to do in life that I wasn’t able to get good at. That’s my skill. I’m not really specifically talented at anything except for the ability to learn. That’s what I do. That’s what I’m here for.’

‘Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed. I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book’s autograph. I am a proud non-reader of books.’

‘If you read books – which I don’t, none at all – about how to become a billionaire, they always say, ‘You learn more from your mistakes.’ So if you learn from your mistakes, then I’m a f*cking genius.’

‘I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.’

‘People ask me a lot about my drive. I think it comes from, like, having a sexual addiction at a really young age. Look at the drive that people have to get sex – to dress like this and get a haircut and be in the club in the freezing cold at 3 A.M., the places they go to pick up a girl. If you can focus the energy into something valuable, put that into work ethic.’

‘I’m a designer. A musician. A manager. The media try to dishumanise people who believe in themselves.’

‘I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that’s living or breathing is number two.’

‘The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don’t think that I would be one of the characters of today’s modern Bible?’

‘I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go…I’m like a machine. I’m a robot. You cannot offend a robot.’

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Tell me the man who made this shouldn't at least be considered for the position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfzb6mNfAZQ

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Trump totally summoned Kanye to the White House in 2018 for a Godfather talk

"Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day."

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

let's get taylor swifts opinion on trump v kanye

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTX89RxXW5w

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i recently relistened to 808s and it's still a good album

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I am ready